You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Mitchell Weiser

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.
 

Re: Mitchell Weiser

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed May 09, 2012 2:01 am

Hopefully we are looking at the next legend for Bayern Munich
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 14031
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 4668 times
Been thanked: 2974 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Mitchell Weiser

Postby smaw2010 » Tue May 29, 2012 11:13 am

Almost certain that this guy would join us. He is extremely interested in joining Bayern and he could be out of contract next year.

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/fc-ko ... .bild.html
User avatar
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 823
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:01 am
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 78 times
Gender: Male

Re: Mitchell Weiser

Postby MoFattal » Tue May 29, 2012 12:59 pm

Is he good?
User avatar
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 11043
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:48 am
National Flag:
Lebanon
Has thanked: 2495 times
Been thanked: 2314 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Mitchell Weiser

Postby smaw2010 » Tue May 29, 2012 1:20 pm

MoFattal wrote:Is he good?


Here's a link introducing to him.

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/2292/ ... ntroducing
User avatar
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 823
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:01 am
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 78 times
Gender: Male

Re: Mitchell Weiser

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue May 29, 2012 8:18 pm

smaw2010 wrote:
MoFattal wrote:Is he good?


Here's a link introducing to him.

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/2292/ ... ntroducing


Plz!!! Koln dont be a sore loser [-o< [-o< [-o<
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 14031
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 4668 times
Been thanked: 2974 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Mitchell Weiser

Postby Element » Wed May 30, 2012 11:23 am

Koeln Have Given up on Weiser and are allowing him to Go to Bayern

Even Leverkusen stopped their efforts in signing him
Voeller said " Our scouts have noticed Weiser ,but when bayern are after someone , YOU have no chance"


Now , only thing separating Between Weiser signing for FC Bayern is The Agreement on the Fee Between Bayern and Koeln
User avatar
Element
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17634
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 2:40 pm
Location: Somewhere on Google Earth
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 500 times
Been thanked: 888 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Mitchell Weiser

Postby smaw2010 » Wed May 30, 2012 11:27 am

Element wrote:Koeln Have Given up on Weiser and are allowing him to Go to Bayern

Even Leverkusen stopped their efforts in signing him
Voeller said " Our scouts have noticed Weiser ,but when bayern are after someone , YOU have no chance"


Now , only thing separating Between Weiser signing for FC Bayern is The Agreement on the Fee Between Bayern and Koeln


I think Bayern should reach a personal agreement with Koln for him to come next season but not buy him, when his contract expires next summer, he will come to Bayern free.
User avatar
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 823
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:01 am
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 78 times
Gender: Male

Re: Mitchell Weiser

Postby BayernLeb » Wed May 30, 2012 12:36 pm

smaw2010 wrote:
Element wrote:Koeln Have Given up on Weiser and are allowing him to Go to Bayern

Even Leverkusen stopped their efforts in signing him
Voeller said " Our scouts have noticed Weiser ,but when bayern are after someone , YOU have no chance"


Now , only thing separating Between Weiser signing for FC Bayern is The Agreement on the Fee Between Bayern and Koeln


I think Bayern should reach a personal agreement with Koln for him to come next season but not buy him, when his contract expires next summer, he will come to Bayern free.



Why would they do that :shock: Hehe I mean if they can get some cash for the player - why agree on let him on 'free'
Last edited by BayernLeb on Wed May 30, 2012 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 629
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:30 pm
Location: Lebanon
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 125 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Mitchell Weiser

Postby MoFattal » Wed May 30, 2012 1:34 pm

smaw2010 wrote:
I think Bayern should reach a personal agreement with Koln for him to come next season but not buy him, when his contract expires next summer, he will come to Bayern free.


You cannot make agreements about a player beyond their contract period dude :P When his contract rusn out, he can go to China for all they care :lol:
User avatar
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 11043
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:48 am
National Flag:
Lebanon
Has thanked: 2495 times
Been thanked: 2314 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Mitchell Weiser

Postby MUTU » Wed May 30, 2012 1:58 pm

Bayern have already agreed personal terms with the player for both if he joins this summer or if he joins when his contract expires next year.

The only negotiation to be held with Koeln is to try and get him this summer. If the clubs fail to reach a deal for this summer, Weiser will still join Bayern for free next year.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31262
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5493 times
Been thanked: 8205 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Mitchell Weiser

Postby smaw2010 » Wed May 30, 2012 2:30 pm

MUTU wrote:Bayern have already agreed personal terms with the player for both if he joins this summer or if he joins when his contract expires next year.

The only negotiation to be held with Koeln is to try and get him this summer. If the clubs fail to reach a deal for this summer, Weiser will still join Bayern for free next year.


So basically, only time will determine when he will wear a bayern shirt. But will he be in the Bayern Munich II or train with the pros? Bayern would to foolish to pay to sign him when he is free next year.
User avatar
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 823
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:01 am
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 78 times
Gender: Male

Re: Mitchell Weiser

Postby MUTU » Wed May 30, 2012 2:52 pm

smaw2010 wrote:
MUTU wrote:Bayern have already agreed personal terms with the player for both if he joins this summer or if he joins when his contract expires next year.

The only negotiation to be held with Koeln is to try and get him this summer. If the clubs fail to reach a deal for this summer, Weiser will still join Bayern for free next year.


So basically, only time will determine when he will wear a bayern shirt. But will he be in the Bayern Munich II or train with the pros? Bayern would to foolish to pay to sign him when he is free next year.

Depends on the price. Koeln would be stupid not to sell him and lose him for free next year. This means his price would drop. If for example Bayern offer 1 million and they refuse, it means the player will cost Koeln 1 million euros PLUS his salary for one year just to keep him for one season in 2. Bundesliga. Not very wise from their aspect.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31262
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5493 times
Been thanked: 8205 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Mitchell Weiser

Postby RAGHU » Wed May 30, 2012 4:20 pm

MUTU wrote:smaw2010 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
Bayern have already agreed personal terms with the player for both if he joins this summer or if he joins when his contract expires next year.

The only negotiation to be held with Koeln is to try and get him this summer. If the clubs fail to reach a deal for this summer, Weiser will still join Bayern for free next year.


So basically, only time will determine when he will wear a bayern shirt. But will he be in the Bayern Munich II or train with the pros? Bayern would to foolish to pay to sign him when he is free next year.

Depends on the price. Koeln would be stupid not to sell him and lose him for free next year. This means his price would drop. If for example Bayern offer 1 million and they refuse, it means the player will cost Koeln 1 million euros PLUS his salary for one year just to keep him for one season in 2. Bundesliga. Not very wise from their aspect.


if koln feels that he would be a key player for their promotion into bundesliga, then they may keep him for this season.. :idea:
Image
User avatar
RAGHU
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1109
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: Singapore
Has thanked: 68 times
Been thanked: 204 times
Gender: Male

Re: Mitchell Weiser

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed May 30, 2012 5:22 pm

smaw2010 wrote: But will he be in the Bayern Munich II or train with the pros?

I think Weiser himself mentioned that he'd be training with the senior team. He will probably play for Bayern II anyway though.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31085
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8753 times
Been thanked: 7346 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Mitchell Weiser

Postby tflags » Thu May 31, 2012 12:04 pm

MUTU wrote:Depends on the price. Koeln would be stupid not to sell him and lose him for free next year. This means his price would drop. If for example Bayern offer 1 million and they refuse, it means the player will cost Koeln 1 million euros PLUS his salary for one year just to keep him for one season in 2. Bundesliga. Not very wise from their aspect.


I was under the impression that players had free-transfer clauses on their contracts if their teams got relegated. Maybe I had the wrong info.

Anyhow there is more to this guy's possible signing here: http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern ... 39406.html
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
User avatar
tflags
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8950
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:41 pm
Location: Around the world... in 80 days.
National Flag:
Ecuador
Has thanked: 811 times
Been thanked: 2843 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests