You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Mitchell Weiser

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Mitchell Weiser

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:11 pm

quaazi wrote:
MUTU wrote:FC Bayern has reached an agreement with Weiser!

In a situation that bears a striking resemblance to Klose's move from Bremen to Bayern, Weiser will either move to FC Bayern on a free transfer at the end of next season, or else Cologne would be forced to negotiate his release as early as next summer. Either way, it can be assumed that sooner or later, Mitchell Weiser will be an FC Bayern player.

Source: http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern ... 98752.html

Isn't this illegal... again?

In fact, Cologne aren't amused at all. But this thing, despite being illegal, is so commonplace that clubs never protest to FIFA about it out of fear that they would be sued back when the opposite happens some time in the future.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Paddy » Tue May 01, 2012 10:14 am

That's not nice. They could just state rtheir intention publicly and he'd surely force the transfer.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby USBayernMunichFan » Tue May 01, 2012 2:18 pm

I hope this actually happens. Bayern needs all the young talent it can get. Bayern II is just 13th in the Sud, and even if this guys plays a part for FCB and II, he will be needed. Bayern cannot afford for its II team to be stuck in the Sud for following next season. Something has to give!
The champions .... 2013/14
USBayernMunichFan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Tue May 01, 2012 8:00 pm

I think his talents would be wasted in the 3rd or 4th divsion. If he's really that great he could get regular minutes in the Bundesliga 2.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby München Minded » Tue May 01, 2012 9:47 pm

Well, adding top quality youngsters to Bayern II is ideal for the future. I would like to see top German talent make it through the ranks at Bayern.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dambun » Tue May 01, 2012 10:05 pm

Paddy wrote:I think his talents would be wasted in the 3rd or 4th divsion. If he's really that great he could get regular minutes in the Bundesliga 2.

I think if he is bought he won't go to FCB-II.... He'll probably train with the senior side, just like Emre Can, but he'll probably get some match practice with FCB-II...

This is the same process used at Bayern to nurture other young talents like Alaba, Kroos, and others...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby ramsej84 » Tue May 01, 2012 10:21 pm

Gr8 deal for us. I saw him play in all last year's U17 WC. He started at RB then was moved further up and from this new position he scored 3 or 4 goals plus he made some assists too... He can become a quality player.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Paddy » Tue May 01, 2012 10:28 pm

dambun wrote:
Paddy wrote:I think his talents would be wasted in the 3rd or 4th divsion. If he's really that great he could get regular minutes in the Bundesliga 2.

I think if he is bought he won't go to FCB-II.... He'll probably train with the senior side, just like Emre Can, but he'll probably get some match practice with FCB-II...

This is the same process used at Bayern to nurture other young talents like Alaba, Kroos, and others...

Both were loaned before they made it here.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby dambun » Tue May 01, 2012 10:35 pm

Paddy wrote:
dambun wrote:

Both were loaned before they made it here.

Yeah... And Weiser also needs to be loaned after a while to get regular first-division match practice... But he needs to reach to that point first...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed May 02, 2012 5:30 pm

IMO he's still too young to be loaned out to a BL club just yet. Not everyone becomes a regular at Alaba's age.

IMO we should either let him play with FCB II, loan him out to a 2. Bundesliga side or else let him stay at Koln for one more year.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby appudds » Wed May 02, 2012 5:38 pm

Why not sign and loan him back to Koln?
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby SilentStrike » Wed May 02, 2012 6:16 pm

appudds wrote:Why not sign and loan him back to Koln?

hahaha we'd be such assholes.
First poach him and then use the same club we poached him from to develop him further.

Would be good for us if they accept though.
Otherwise we can loan him to another BL or 2nd BL team.

If right now he's playing mostly for Koln U19, then 2nd BL will still be a great step to develop further.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Paddy » Wed May 02, 2012 6:17 pm

Because he has barely played for Koln. What's the use?

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby München Minded » Wed May 02, 2012 7:59 pm

Loaning him would be good, but not for too long to get used to another team.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby SilentStrike » Sun May 06, 2012 3:14 am

I just realized who this guy is.

I watched him play a few games when I followed the u17 world cup in mexico.
Thought he was amazing back then. Can and Yesil took all the credit for Germany but this guy was really impressive.
Glad to see some of the u17s are breaking though :)

Hahah I only realized this now though
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion