You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Miroslav Klose

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Miroslav Klose

Postby podolski4life » Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:53 pm

bayern is going after klose, if he is on the market in 2007. two words: totally awesome. :D

http://www.eurosport.com/football/bunde ... 7616.shtml
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fa » Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:02 pm

LoL i also read this article.. still I dont think he will end up at bayern, the rivalty between Werder and bayern is too big, he will probably go to England.

I really hope that bayern buys KlaasJan Huntelaar, he is Dutch and scored a lot of goals in their competition. i hope he can prove himself this year on the international scene..
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:07 pm

Well, Bayern sold Frings to Werder Bremen recently... so it's possible that Werder Bremen wouldn't mind Klose moving in the opposite direction. The question is whether Klose would indeed want to do so. I think he'd be more interested in a move abroad.

Huntelaar would be a good signing, yes, but I think the midfield is much more of a priority at the moment.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:56 pm

Bayern should stop buying players from Bundesliga...
they have to get players from top european leagues..

Bayern is the only team which can manage to attract big players..and if they don't then the league will become worse..
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:05 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:Bayern should stop buying players from Bundesliga...

Bayern is the only team which can manage to attract big players..and if they don't then the league will become worse..

The only players we have who came from European non-German teams are Sagnol and Makaay. All others came from Germany or South America, with the exception of Karimi who came from Saudi Arabia.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:50 am

MUTU wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:Bayern should stop buying players from Bundesliga...

The only players we have who came from European non-German teams are Sagnol and Makaay. All others came from Germany or South America, with the exception of Karimi who came from Saudi Arabia.

and that's got to change..
Bundesliga is going down in the rankings..to improve, clubs need to get some famous players..and do well in the champions league
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:11 am

Well, perhaps it IS changing. We just bought van Bommel from Barcelona.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Danger » Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:13 am

i don't think we'll buy Klose.
BTW Ali Karimi came from The United Arab Emarates not Saudi Arabia.
Danger
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MUTU » Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:19 am

You're right. My mistake :oops:
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:37 pm

Danger wrote:i don't think we'll buy Klose.
BTW Ali Karimi came from The United Arab Emarates not Saudi Arabia.

yep..I guess he played for a club in Dubai.

Klose and Poldi combination would be deadly..
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby nessa13 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:07 am

i dont think its gnna b possible because hes gnna want to play for bigger clubs.
schweinsteiger&podolski4life
nessa13
Getting the hang of it

Postby MUTU » Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:22 am

Better league I think, not bigger club. Bayern is quite a big club.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:22 pm

Werder Bremen's German international striker Miroslav Klose has said that he is not interested in joining Bayern Munich and if he leaves Werder he will move abroad.

"Bayern are a top club but I would like to emphasise that if I do change clubs I want the move to be abroad," Klose told SportBild.

Klose had been expected to leave Bremen at the end of this season but said he was not in a hurry to move.

"We will sit down over the winter break and discuss my contract," said Klose.

"Who said I want to go next year? I want to play abroad with a big club at some stage in my career but it does not need to be 2007."

Klose started his career with Kaiserslautern before joining Bremen in the summer of 2004. His stock has risen since winning the Golden Boot at the World Cup.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby CR7 » Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:17 pm

cant blame him TBH the bundesliga is becoming a bit shite
"I never comment on referees and I'm not going to break the habit of a lifetime for that prat."
(RON ATKINSON)
CR7
Getting the hang of it

Postby Mirage » Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:58 pm

hmm. Klose's getting old-ish now though. If he wants a move to a big club abroad its got to be soon. I cant see him in England.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion