You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Miroslav Klose

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby Duncan » Thu May 03, 2007 1:51 pm

MUTU wrote:This gives us A CHANCE to sign him up on a free transfer on 1st July 2008.

either that or boxing him out of Allofs hands after the season ends. Putting a little pressure on Allofs with the contract for Klose which starts at 2008 and maybe he has to rethink his position
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bayern1301 » Thu May 03, 2007 2:13 pm

allofs has risked some decent money by not selling him but then again it was entirely klose's decision and there is after all the possibilty that he may stay there longer.
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SweetLeisha » Thu May 03, 2007 2:59 pm

bayern1301 wrote:allofs has risked some decent money by not selling him but then again it was entirely klose's decision and there is after all the possibilty that he may stay there longer.

IF Klose play not so well next year, I guess he may remain Bremen till retiring. IF not, clubs abroad maybe chase after him, then he will go abroad.
I dont think he will come to Bayern next summer unless Bayern have already signed some secret files with him.
SweetLeisha
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Duncan » Thu May 03, 2007 3:52 pm

bayern1301 wrote:allofs has risked some decent money by not selling him but then again it was entirely klose's decision and there is after all the possibilty that he may stay there longer.

well, you can be sure it is not Klose's own decision, it's bremen's decision not to sell him insde the Bundesliga and that's why he said "I'll stay" which is just a synonym for "I have to stay". The funny thing is some weeks ago Allofs said that he and Klose agreed about a transfer for a certain amount of money regardless of the target club even if they wouldn't be too happy about when Bayern is the target. So what does this tell us? Bremen has been caught with their pants down thery simply don't have a replacement for him :D
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Thu May 03, 2007 4:11 pm

Duncan wrote:
MUTU wrote:This gives us A CHANCE to sign him up on a free transfer on 1st July 2008.

either that or boxing him out of Allofs hands after the season ends. Putting a little pressure on Allofs with the contract for Klose which starts at 2008 and maybe he has to rethink his position

As far as I know, that's against FIFA rules, and he can only talk to other clubs when there's 6 months left until his contract expires, which means that if we were to put some pressure on him, it would be during the January transfer window, which would basically make him eligible to play in the Bundesliga and the German Cup (assuming we'd still be in it) but not the UEFA Cup (assuming that he'd represent Werder Bremen in European competition until that point)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bayern1301 » Thu May 03, 2007 4:15 pm

Duncan wrote:

well, you can be sure it is not Klose's own decision, it's bremen's decision not to sell him insde the Bundesliga and that's why he said "I'll stay" which is just a synonym for "I have to stay". The funny thing is some weeks ago Allofs said that he and Klose agreed about a transfer for a certain amount of money regardless of the target club even if they wouldn't be too happy about when Bayern is the target. So what does this tell us? Bremen has been caught with their pants down thery simply don't have a replacement for him :D

i suppose so- you live in germany you probably would know more so i wont dispute you- but... if he really did want to leave im sure that he would have voiced it and since he did not, it can be assumed that it was doesnt want to go. and also if bremen sell klose then there is always the transfer period to buy a replacement so theres not much problem there.
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Thu May 03, 2007 4:16 pm

Something weird to consider would be buying him from Bremen for 5 million euros with the agreement that he'd remain at Bremen on loan for the whole of next season. This would be a win-win situation, because Bayern wouldn't have to battle it out with other clubs next season, and Bremen get 5 million euros which they would otherwise not have gotten.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby SweetLeisha » Thu May 03, 2007 4:21 pm

IS there any possible that he comes to us this summer?
SweetLeisha
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Thu May 03, 2007 4:26 pm

SweetLeisha wrote:IS there any possible that he comes to us this summer?

Not unless Allofs takes his foot out of his behind :)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby SweetLeisha » Thu May 03, 2007 4:33 pm

I saw the transfer list, but I'm not sure some player's position, such as DM AM etc. Because havent heart them yet.
I suggest add some information in it.
SweetLeisha
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Paddy » Thu May 03, 2007 4:37 pm

SweetLeisha wrote:I saw the transfer list, but I'm not sure some player's position, such as DM AM etc. Because havent heart them yet.
I suggest add some information in it.

I recommend you to google them for the time being ....but yeah I agree for the people who don´t know that much about players it would be useful.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby SweetLeisha » Thu May 03, 2007 4:45 pm

I only want to find which strikers we are chasing after except Toni Klose. :oops:
SweetLeisha
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Thu May 03, 2007 5:28 pm

There's Afonso Alves as well. But yes it's a good idea to include the positions, just sometimes it wouldn't be obvious though, for example with Sosa, there are contradicting theories on his positions.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Duncan » Thu May 03, 2007 5:30 pm

MUTU wrote:As far as I know, that's against FIFA rules, and he can only talk to other clubs when there's 6 months left until his contract expires, which means that if we were to put some pressure on him, it would be during the January transfer window, which would basically make him eligible to play in the Bundesliga and the German Cup (assuming we'd still be in it) but not the UEFA Cup (assuming that he'd represent Werder Bremen in European competition until that point)

it's not about talking to the player is about talking to Bremen and moving them (with pressure) to sale
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Thu May 03, 2007 5:37 pm

Well, it's up to Bremen to decide now. If I was Allofs, I would offer Klose a contract and if he declines to sign it, then I would sell him now. Perhaps they can still sell him in January though, I don't rule that out. Maybe they would have identified an adequate replacement by then.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion