You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Miroslav Klose

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby wisita » Tue May 01, 2007 4:01 am

first hi everyone...this is my first psot here!!

hi tracylynn...

well, seems this is going to be a looooong summer of hipotesis of whom is coming to our team, lets see, i think klose will not come, the approach form part of our manager was very dumb...but i think that wasnt only the reason of why he ll not play with us..is bcuz he has a contract till next year with werder and bcuz it wont be easy to make any trasnfer with the direc rivals
wisita
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Tue May 01, 2007 5:52 pm

Hello Wisita! Welcome to the forum!!

This is just a rumor and only a rumor, so don't take it for granted and think that it true because there is no concrete evidence to say otherwise.....the rumor is Klose has agreed to come to Bayern and now both Bayern and Klose has to convince Bremen to let him go. Again, this is just a rumor.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SweetLeisha » Tue May 01, 2007 7:11 pm

http://www.kicker.de/fussball/bundeslig ... el/365011/

I used google translate and read the article.
SweetLeisha
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SweetLeisha » Wed May 02, 2007 4:06 pm

Klose bleibt bis 2008 in Bremen
Posted: Wed, 02 May 2007 16:39:00 +0200
Miroslav Klose wird seinen bis zum 30. Juni 2008 laufenden Vertrag beim Fußball-Bundesligisten Werder Bremen erfüllen. Dies teilte der Nationalspieler am Mittwochnachmittag der Geschäftsführung des Bundesliga-Dritten mit. Damit sind Spekulationen über einen vorzeitigen Wechsel des 28 Jahre alten Torjägers zum Ligarivalen Bayern München oder ins Ausland vorerst hinfällig.

Bild.T-Online.de: Nachrichten | News | Show | Sport | Promis | Auto | Tipps und Trends | Spiele | Erotik

Klose will stay Bremen till 2008.
SweetLeisha
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby fa » Wed May 02, 2007 4:48 pm

The fact Klose is staying at Bremen seems stupid to me. Next year he can leave for free, so why doesnt Bremen cash in on him?

On the other hand, if he decides to move to Bayern next year, we dont have to pay Bremen anything :P

olé
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SweetLeisha » Wed May 02, 2007 5:24 pm

fa wrote:The fact Klose is staying at Bremen seems stupid to me. Next year he can leave for free, so why doesnt Bremen cash in on him?

On the other hand, if he decides to move to Bayern next year, we dont have to pay Bremen anything :P

olé

Yes, I agree with you. I hope is just some show before Bremen's UEFA cup match.
I dont know why Klose want to Bayern, maybe because no club really want him abroad. IF some club abroad want hime next summer, guess maybe we'll lose him anyway.
SweetLeisha
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Abe84 » Wed May 02, 2007 5:26 pm

Well, together with Toni who doubts if he wants to play in Germany (Inter has been linked to him), Bayern should be worried about the striking force next year. I think Klose is not willing to move to the big rival club Bayern, though it would be a very decent signing.
Afonso, Fenomeno!
Abe84
Getting the hang of it

Postby SweetLeisha » Wed May 02, 2007 6:42 pm

I want Bayern could get him because he is the biggest star in BL, just it.
Do you think Bayern will chase after some other striker?
Toni, Makaay, Podolski, only three.oh I dislike Makaay. :shock:
en, maybe I should add Schlaudraff as striker too.
SweetLeisha
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Abe84 » Wed May 02, 2007 6:59 pm

If we have to believe Bayern they want to get rid of Makaay, Pizarro and Santa Cruz. Its clear they chase many strikers now. Toni is their main target. Klose won't come now. So they need at least one more good signing.
Afonso, Fenomeno!
Abe84
Getting the hang of it

Postby SweetLeisha » Wed May 02, 2007 7:15 pm

Abe84 wrote:Its clear they chase many strikers now.

What I know is only Toni and Klose, who are the other?
SweetLeisha
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Wed May 02, 2007 11:55 pm

Check out the transfer list.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Klose staying at Bremen

Postby charger256 » Thu May 03, 2007 12:50 pm

Germany international striker Miroslav Klose has announced that he will fulfil his contract at Werder Bremen.

The 29-year-old had been the subject of intense speculation in recent days after admitting to meeting Bayern Munich general manager Uli Hoeness and coach Ottmar Hitzfeld for talks.

But Klose has now committed himself to Bremen until the end of next season, when his current contract will expire.

“We are pleased that he has made his decision,” Bremen’s board members commented in a press statement.

“There have always been three possibilities. Miro could have extended his contract, decided to move abroad or stay at Bremen until the end of his current contract.

“He has decided on the third option.

“We would have liked him to make this decision earlier, but we now have the clarity we need to pull together and tackle the tasks that still await us this season.”

The speculation over Klose’s future has been made partly responsible for poor recent performances by Werder, who will be looking to overturn a three-goal deficit when they entertain Espanyol in their Uefa Cup second leg match at the Weserstadion on Thursday.

“It was important to put an end to the speculation before this game,” Klose told the German press.
charger256
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby bayern1301 » Thu May 03, 2007 12:53 pm

unfortunate perhaps for us but it was kinda expected.
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Thu May 03, 2007 1:01 pm

This gives us A CHANCE to sign him up on a free transfer on 1st July 2008.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bayern1301 » Thu May 03, 2007 1:03 pm

thats true.
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion