You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Miroslav Klose

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby MUTU » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:56 pm

Posted by charger256:

Bayern Munich striker Lukas Podolski has revealed he would like to see in-demand striker Miroslav Klose join him at the Allianz Arena.

The Werder Bremen forward is one of the hottest transfer targets in the Bundesliga at the moment and has been linked with moves to Juventus and Barcelona.

Podolski feels that Bayern would be well advised to join the queue for the 28-year-old and would relish the chance to partner Klose in Ottmar Hitzfeld's team.

"I don't know who we are going to sign but it would be great if it would be Miro. We know each other very well as we both play in the national team and during the World Cup we proved that our partnership works fine," he told Bild.

"If he would join Bayern, it would also be a boost for the national team."

Bayern have recently started talks with World Cup winner Luca Toni, but the Fiorentina player appears to prefer to remain in Italy meaning a move for Klose could be on the cards.

Bremen are keen to keep the former Kaiserslautern forward - who has one year left on his contract at the Weserstadion - and have offered him a lucrative contract extension.

But rather than risk losing him on a free transfer in 2008, the club are expected to cash in on the €15million rated player this summer.

Meanwhile, Bayern defender Andreas Gorlitz has agreed a contract extension at the Allianz Arena.

The 25-year-old's current deal expires at the end of the season.

"We will be signing a new two to three-year deal with Andreas Gorlitz in the next few days," general manager Uli Hoeness told the German press.

Gorlitz has been plagued by injury since making the switch from city rivals 1860 Munich in 2004. He has undergone five knee operations and spent a total of 27 months on the sidelines but has made an impressive return to first-team action in the last two months.

"Andreas Gorlitz is extremely ambitious and has worked extremely hard," said Hitzfeld.

"Other players would not have battled back from the sort of injury problems he has endured. He has really earned a new contract."
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby soccerkyle » Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:54 pm

We can afford him at only 15 million and he has already proven he and podolski are a great striking duo
soccerkyle
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:52 pm

MUTU wrote:"I don't know who we are going to sign but it would be great if it would be Miro. We know each other very well as we both play in the national team and during the World Cup we proved that our partnership works fine," he told Bild.

He's right on this...Podolski and Klose do know each other very well and have formed a nice partnership. I would love to see Klose in a Bayern uniform, not only because I'm a fan of his, but because he's a good player and he seems to be getting better as he ages. Though I would like to see him join, I just don't think it's going to happen because Klose wants to go abroad to test himself. If only Podolski could change his mind...
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:20 am

This article reminds my of the fifa game I'm playing. On the club that I have created I have Klose and I want to buy Podolski from Bayern, he costs 31m euro and I offer him about 35, but he still won't come... dammit
FC Bajern

Postby Mirage » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:42 am

I agree with Tracylynn, Klose has stated many times he wants to play abroad. Plus I cannot see Klose joining at his age, to another Bundesliga team.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:32 pm

Klose is now our #1 transfer target for the attack. According to Bild, Toni has said no to Bayern.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby iplayfm2007 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:41 am

i think we should sign david villa from valencia but i heard that chelsea is interested in signing him too
iplayfm2007
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby iplayfm2007 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:26 pm

yessssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iplayfm2007
Getting the hang of it

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:32 pm

iplayfm2007 wrote:yessssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

???...what's that bliss about? LOL
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby soccerkyle » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:33 pm

Stop with this nonsense of David Villa he will never come to Bayern and it would cost the club probually over 100 million
soccerkyle
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Schweini_rules » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:17 am

soccerkyle wrote:Stop with this nonsense of David Villa he will never come to Bayern and it would cost the club probually over 100 million

hahahahaah LOL :lol:

Sure thing is Villa is not coming, he would prefer England where he would be a god and no way he is worth of 100 mil :lol:
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:20 am

I prefer Close than Makkay judging their current appearances but also the fact that poldi plays with miro in the national squad and well they are hell of a good duo, i say bring Klose.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Duncan » Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:46 pm

http://www.eurosport.de/fussball/bundes ... 1045.shtml

according to Eurosport there was a secret meeting between Hoeness, Rummenigge and Klose tuesday evening
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:27 pm

Duncan wrote:http://www.eurosport.de/fussball/bundesliga/2006-2007/sport_sto1161045.shtml

according to Eurosport there was a secret meeting between Hoeness, Rummenigge and Klose tuesday evening

... which means that Klose must be considering Bayern :)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tracylynn » Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:02 pm

I would love to see Klose in a Bayern uniform but I just don't see it happening, but if it would happen then I would just die. Though I don't think he will come to Bayern, I do like the fact that he's at least willing to talk to the team. At least he's giving Bayern the time of day to hear what they have to say.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion