You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Miroslav Klose

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Miroslav Klose

Postby Miss Dangerous » Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:43 am

Germany striker Miroslav Klose is still undecided about where his future lies, his agent said Tuesday.

The 28-year-old has been at Werder Bremen since 2004 and finished top scorer at last year's World Cup.

He is one of football's hottest properties in Europe and has been trailed by many of the continent's top clubs.

"Miro thought he would have decided by now. He says himself that it's a difficult decision to take," said agent Alexander Schutt.

Klose is under contract with the German title challengers until 2008 but had previously told them he would have come to a decision by the beginning of 2007.

Bremen are desperate to keep him and have been patient as he makes up his mind.

"There's no pressure or time restraints," added Schutt.

But with the likes of Juventus and Bayern Munich waiting in the wings, Werder are getting nervous.

"He is attracting lots of interest," admitted Bremen's sporting director Klaus Allofs, before adding: "He feels very good here."

However Schutt said that is not enough on its own to convince Klose to stay.

Another worry for club and player is Klose's current form - he has not scored in the league since the end of January and has just 11 goals this season.

The Polish born player, who has scored 33 goals in 67 appearances for the national team, is also suspended for Germany's next Euro 2008 qualifier against the Czech Republic in Prague on Saturday.
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:03 am

why do we even talk about that guy ?? He is not coming to Bayern.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:51 pm

You might be right! but I heard the Bayern have interset in him :|
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:35 pm

He said he wouldn´t go to Bayern many times.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:03 pm

The rumor going around is that Bayern are keeping an eye on Klose's situation though they know that Klose has said that he would not come to Bayern. But, I think we all know that strange things can happen in sports so I wouldn't rule out anything at this moment.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:09 pm

Yes, that's true, it can happen. I see it more likely than the Ribery transfer, especially because of the good striking partnership between Klose and Podolski in the German national team.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:26 pm

Good point.. MUTU =D> I can imagine the two play together for Bayern!!
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Duncan » Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:20 pm

http://www.bild.t-online.de/BTO/sport/b ... gebot.html

Bayern negiotiating with Klose

The newest headline form the beloved "Bild". The headline is basically the only "fact" that is presented in this article. Their argumentation is that the Toni case is more and more unsure and Bayern is looking into Klose as another possibility
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby soccerkyle » Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:58 pm

I would be delighted if he came because he played great with podolski at Wc and IMO is better than Toni but i still have doubts whether he will ever play for Bayern
soccerkyle
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Romana » Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:38 am

let u o this guy

what about Zidan --> Mainz ???
Romario & Thomas Brolin

Romana
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby tracylynn » Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:12 am

I don't think Klose will end up at Bayern, but I do believe that Bayern are keeping an eye on his situation because I think Bayern feels they can change his mind about coming there. However, the rumor I heard was that he was going to finish out his contract with Bremen, though I would love to see him at Bayern.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby soccerkyle » Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:35 pm

Zidan wouldnt be a bad signing considering he has the most goals since Christmas and mainz could be relegated although i dont think he would be a starter
soccerkyle
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby ZimbabweBob » Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:23 pm

if klose could come and duplicate the national team strike partnership (and it's success rate), that would be awesome

not happening though :(
ZimbabweBob
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby soccerkyle » Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:22 am

Barca says they dont want to pay more than 5 million for Klose so i say we should get him if he wants to play in Munich
soccerkyle
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby xevi » Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:01 pm

we should get klose. he's good and podolski would be better. my first option is huntelaar but klose is good too.
xevi
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion