You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Miroslav Klose

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.
 

Postby Duncan » Thu May 03, 2007 5:47 pm

bayern1301 wrote:
i suppose so- you live in germany you probably would know more so i wont dispute you- but... if he really did want to leave im sure that he would have voiced it and since he did not, it can be assumed that it was doesnt want to go. and also if bremen sell klose then there is always the transfer period to buy a replacement so theres not much problem there.



Look, there was a similar situation last year at Bayern. ManU wanted to buy Hargreaves, Hargreaves wanted to ManU, but Bayern didn't want to sell. If the club that has the wanted player currently under contract, refuses to sell - with what ever reason they may have - then the player and the the club that wants to buy basically can voice what they want, it simply doesn't matter.

Klose himself agreed with Allofs about selling him this year after the WC in Germany. The agreement was made at a point where Klose easily would have gotten the offers he was waiting for this whole season, but those didn't fly in since he had quite a mediocre season compared to his last. So the only real interest came from Bayern and that turned Kloses wish to move to a foreign club around to moving to a better club than Bremen in Germany. Since this wish now was denied - though I assume the last word isn't spoken in this case - he rather opts for sitting out his contract for then having free choice where to go, cause he knows for sure next year a spot at Bayern is reserved for him and his contract freenes might attract another big club.

Playing the stubborn child "I want a transfer now" won't help him much, when Bremen still will say "Not a chance!" but the negative sideeffect of this only would be to make his last year in Bremen really, really hard. In fact he already got badmouthed and mocked after the Espanyol defeat by his own Bremen fans because of the meeting with Bayern. I guess you can assume what happens when he still would express his wish to leave for Bayern
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 250
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:29 pm
Location: Germany
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby bayern1301 » Thu May 03, 2007 5:52 pm

MUTU wrote:Well, it's up to Bremen to decide now. If I was Allofs, I would offer Klose a contract and if he declines to sign it, then I would sell him now. Perhaps they can still sell him in January though, I don't rule that out. Maybe they would have identified an adequate replacement by then.


yeah thats probably there plan. its logical and probably likely. they might offer him the contract in jan and act accordingly- selling him he he declines as it would be like throwing away 10-15 mill if they allow him to leave on a free.

reminds me of how ballack left for us i guess, except we lost more from his departure.
Last edited by bayern1301 on Thu May 03, 2007 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:20 am
Location: Australia
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu May 03, 2007 8:58 pm

I think we are going to sign him now..
he got red carded in 20th minute in uefa cup semi against espnayol..
Bremen fans and the management must now be pissed at Klose..
So, they will let him go...:)
User avatar
fanOfBayern
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1110
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:46 pm
Location: NY, (USA)
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby bayern1301 » Thu May 03, 2007 9:03 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:I think we are going to sign him now..
he got red carded in 20th minute in uefa cup semi against espnayol..
Bremen fans and the management must now be pissed at Klose..
So, they will let him go...:)


lol. it has to be said, he didnt deserve that red at all, one of his yellow cards was totally undeserved. i'm watching the match now... and its looking glum for werder :( . i would have loved to see them win uefa up this year then we win it next :D
User avatar
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:20 am
Location: Australia
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby diegis » Thu May 03, 2007 9:05 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:I think we are going to sign him now..
he got red carded in 20th minute in uefa cup semi against espnayol..
Bremen fans and the management must now be pissed at Klose..
So, they will let him go...:)

hope we wont sign him.. he doesnt worth 18mil.
User avatar
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 796
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:55 pm
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time
Gender: Male

Postby bayern1301 » Thu May 03, 2007 9:18 pm

Duncan wrote:
bayern1301 wrote:
i suppose so- you live in germany you probably would know more so i wont dispute you- but... if he really did want to leave im sure that he would have voiced it and since he did not, it can be assumed that it was doesnt want to go. and also if bremen sell klose then there is always the transfer period to buy a replacement so theres not much problem there.



Look, there was a similar situation last year at Bayern. ManU wanted to buy Hargreaves, Hargreaves wanted to ManU, but Bayern didn't want to sell. If the club that has the wanted player currently under contract, refuses to sell - with what ever reason they may have - then the player and the the club that wants to buy basically can voice what they want, it simply doesn't matter.

Klose himself agreed with Allofs about selling him this year after the WC in Germany. The agreement was made at a point where Klose easily would have gotten the offers he was waiting for this whole season, but those didn't fly in since he had quite a mediocre season compared to his last. So the only real interest came from Bayern and that turned Kloses wish to move to a foreign club around to moving to a better club than Bremen in Germany. Since this wish now was denied - though I assume the last word isn't spoken in this case - he rather opts for sitting out his contract for then having free choice where to go, cause he knows for sure next year a spot at Bayern is reserved for him and his contract freenes might attract another big club.

Playing the stubborn child "I want a transfer now" won't help him much, when Bremen still will say "Not a chance!" but the negative sideeffect of this only would be to make his last year in Bremen really, really hard. In fact he already got badmouthed and mocked after the Espanyol defeat by his own Bremen fans because of the meeting with Bayern. I guess you can assume what happens when he still would express his wish to leave for Bayern


your point was made clear, well done, i get it.

as u explained klose is in the same position just as hargreaves was/is. however, if they do not sell klose between now and january, they could potentially have wasted 10-15 mill as i spoke before. that way bremen would be in the same position bayern were with ballack and he would leave on free...
User avatar
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:20 am
Location: Australia
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby SweetLeisha » Fri May 04, 2007 3:46 pm

http://www.bild.t-online.de/BTO/sport/b ... leite.html

I used google translate to read this article. It said Klose admited he try to fall down. It is absolutely yellow.
Is that true? Hard to believe.
SweetLeisha
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:49 pm
Location: China
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Investigation on Bayern & Klose talks closed.

Postby tracylynn » Sat May 12, 2007 7:50 pm

The German football league (DFL) have closed their investigation against Bayern Munich because they can't legally prove that the top club violated the rules when their officials met with Werder Bremen striker Miroslav Klose.
DFL managing director Holger Hieronymus told Thursday's edition of Kicker sports magazine that Munich named the meeting informal and Bremen didn't lodge an official protest.

Klose, the Germany striker who has a Bremen contract until 2008, met with Munich coach Ottmar Hitzfeld and general manager Uli Hoeness on April 24 in Hanover.

By international rules a player can not be approached over a transfer until the final six months of his contract.

There was speculation that Munich want Klose this summer or by 2008 at the latest, but the club insisted the meeting was informal and not a transfer negotiation. Klose has since said he will stay in Bremen next season.

Hieronymus called for tighter rules in Germany similar to those in England, where Chelsea and Ashley Cole were fined €900 000 ($1.2 million) because they held talks one year before his contract with Arsenal expired.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This article was from the 10th of May.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:54 pm
Location: Springfield, USA
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat May 12, 2007 11:34 pm

he is not coming , Bremen wont let him . and specially for FcB.
next year maybe
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
User avatar
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 758
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:22 pm
Location: Sheffield , England
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby MUTU » Mon May 14, 2007 9:31 pm

Rumours are floating that we reached a deal. Klose wants to leave Bremen, especially due to personal problems.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31306
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5508 times
Been thanked: 8224 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tracylynn » Tue May 15, 2007 2:13 am

Don't know if those personal problems are true, but I do think the secret meeting he had with Bayern and what happened in the Espanyol game really ticked off the Bremen fans.

It's funny how the DFL closed their investigation into the matter between Bayern and Klose (see article above) and now the rumors are spreading about him coming here. Perhaps he is coming to Bayern this year and the DFL closed the case because they found out something we don't know and decided not to push it? Whatever the reason and whatever is actually going on, this is one interesting story.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:54 pm
Location: Springfield, USA
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue May 15, 2007 2:51 am

I am hearing some really weird stories about Klose,,Are they true or just fiction?

In any case it looks certain that he will be joining us..

Klose and Toni ...yummy....:D
User avatar
fanOfBayern
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1110
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:46 pm
Location: NY, (USA)
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby Duncan » Tue May 15, 2007 10:57 am

fanOfBayern wrote:I am hearing some really weird stories about Klose,,Are they true or just fiction?

In any case it looks certain that he will be joining us..

Klose and Toni ...yummy....:D


I guess they are pure fiction, but I can't be 100% sure of
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 250
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:29 pm
Location: Germany
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby MUTU » Tue May 15, 2007 11:27 am

Klose did all he can to force Allofs to sell him -- he got the fans up against him. In fact, possibly/probably these rumours were made up by disgruntled Bremen fans.

Why Allofs wouldn't want to make money off an underperforming player who fans have started to dislike, and who he'd end up losing for free in a year's time, would be beyond my understanding if it happens. Klose only scored like 3 goals in the Bundesliga and 2 in the UEFA Cup this year (2007), which does somewhat give credit to the personal problem rumours.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31306
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5508 times
Been thanked: 8224 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Bayern To Use Pizarro To Get Klose To Angry Werder

Postby shydo1 » Tue May 15, 2007 7:03 pm

http://goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=294267
Miroslav Klose has apologized for his meeting with the Bayern bosses last week, but rumours of an imminent move to the Allianz Arena fail to go away. Now, a swap deal involving Claudio Pizarro is doing the roundsLuca Toni and Miroslav look set to herald
Bayern's new era as their rebuilding starts in ernest. According to a report in the Süddeutschen Zeitung, Bayern have reached an agreement with Miroslav Klose, in addition to being very close to signing Toni from Fiorentina.

This agreement was reached during the infamous meeting that took place last week, between Klose and Uli Hoeneß and Ottmar Hitzfeld, which the striker insisted had lasted only 20 minutes, and not been about a possible transfer.

However, according to sources at the Süddeutschen Zeitung, the basics had been discussed that day, and finalized by his agent Alexander Schütt and Bayern the morning after.

All that remains is for the move to be made more acceptable to Werder, who are vehement that they will not allow Klose to go to Munich. However, the Bavarians believe they have the antidote: a certain Claudio Pizarro.

A deal involving Pizarro moving to the Weserstadion, along with cash, is something they might not refuse, particularly as they will get a top striker to replace Klose.

There is a history of such exchanges, a recent example being Torsten Frings moving to Bremen as part of the deal which brought Valerien Ismael to Munich. If the two clubs can look beyond the recent bad blood, they could both stand to gain!

Bayern have so far signed Jan Schlaudraff from Alemannia Aachen, Hamit Altintop from Schalke and Argentinian Ernesto Sosa from Estudiantes. Bayern have also shown interest in resigning midfielder Ze Roberto.
User avatar
shydo1
Woah, this feels cool!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:28 am
Location: alexandria
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 8 guests