You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Michael Rensing

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Michael Rensing

Postby FCB general » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:20 pm

Now we can see how Rensing becomes once again GK #2 in 1. Bundesliga club.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby BayernLove » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:30 am

Side note: Rensing is in real life (almost, but not quite) like in FIFA. Godly when he plays against you. Beaten down your damn near post for you!
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:24 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote: before Van Gaal came, who kept faith in Butt (until he started playing Kraft in the second half of 2010/11).

Actually Van Gaal tried a new experiment with Rensing for the first games, but Rensing failed again so once again Butt's came to the rescue.

He was picked after his heroic match vs Man Utd
But then he did a stupid mistake vs Neckarelz (the 6th division club we faced in DFB pokal round 1 few years ago)

SKILL WISE rensing is a Top GK IMO,great jump and top reflex
But his mentality is just CRAP and he is the biggest coward ever

Had he faced Pressure better when he was here ,he would have been Germanys No.1 Gk and played the world cup
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Bazi » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:43 am

Well Rensing's biggest flaw was always his lack of skill in the penalty box especially with high crosses and he didn't have a healthy attitude towards these mistakes. I recall a really disastrous performance against Duisburg/Bochum? when Klinsmann was still our coach where we singlehandedly lost the game due to his stupidty. Afterwards he stated that he didn't see any mistakes from him in the replay.
Bazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Chalant » Mon May 27, 2013 6:04 am

Rensing joins Fortuna Dusseldorf! From being touted as the next Kahn to playing in the 2.BL

I remember always using him in FIFA 08 Manager mode. After Kahn retired in 2011, He stepped up and was amazing despite his 70-ish stats.
Emre CAN do it.
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:38 pm

Chalant wrote:Rensing joins Fortuna Dusseldorf! From being touted as the next Kahn to playing in the 2.BL

I remember always using him in FIFA 08 Manager mode. After Kahn retired in 2011, He stepped up and was amazing despite his 70-ish stats.

Former Bayern Munich goalkeeper Michael Rensing walked out on new club Fortuna Dusseldorf only hours before their opening game of the 2. Bundesliga season. [source]
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:11 pm

I am really sorry for him. I really wish that he could find a club to play for...
One of his best performances was vs AC Milan
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RAJBAYERN » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:31 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I am really sorry for him. I really wish that he could find a club to play for...
One of his best performances was vs AC Milan

In both games against Milan, he played well. He deserved the opportunity to be our first choice GK, after his good performances as a substitute of Kahn in many years, but he wasted it, his performance changes completeley, maybe because mental weakness, because is tough to carry bayern's goal.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:10 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Previous

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion