You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Michael Ballack

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby from syria » Mon May 12, 2008 11:14 am

fcelber87 wrote:I hope Ballack never touches Munich soil ever again. We are much better without him.

no no ! ballak will give byern more activity
i hope that day is very close
from syria
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MunchenFC » Tue May 13, 2008 1:07 pm

from syria wrote:
fcelber87 wrote:I hope Ballack never touches Munich soil ever again. We are much better without him.

no no ! ballak will give byern more activity
i hope that day is very close

yes i agree!
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby musFCB » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:04 pm

I'd like to see him back ..

But I can't imagine it .. :roll:
musFCB
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Matakos » Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:27 pm

Agree
He chose to leave us...There is no way back
Our King!
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ballackfcb » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:05 pm

I would LOVE to have Ballack back at Bayern for his last season before he retires when his contract expires at chelsea. I would sell Vanbommel to a second division team in holland because he is rubbish and would buy ballack back for 5 million euros this season and give him 200,000 euros a week. :D :D :D

PS. How do you post a picture?
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:43 pm

I wonder how you will cope with watching Van Bommel as Bayern's captain? I would have preferred seeing Lucio as captain but certainly Van Bommel is not rubbish. If Ballack comes to Bayern when his contract expires at Chelsea he will be like 35 years old or something. Make that 200 Euros a month !
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ballackfcb » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:02 pm

Actually Ballack will only be 32/33 when his contract expires at chelsea. I admit it will be HELL for me this season watching Van bommel ATTEMPT to captain the club. Also when he does come back home he will regain the captain's armband and will fight for everything in a bayern shirt. Also 200 Euros a month is for players in the 3rd tier of Scottish football like East Stirling. :wink:

Ps. No disrespect to scottish football :!:
ballackfcb

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby Jorge » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:50 pm

Ballack may return to Bayern when his contract expires at Chelsea, only if they don't offer him an extension or he is benched. If he comes back he can help the team with leadership, nobody can deny here he is a better leader than MVB. The team most of the times can do well without a natural leader but Ballack in the mid 30's still can contribute, remember that Effenberg was well past his prime when he was still our great leader.

As for MVB being the captain I have mixed feelings, he is well respected by team mates, can speak several languages, experienced, he is hard worker and lead with his example; but he is unnecessary rough on the edges at times committing some childish faults and showing some unsporting behavior (like sarcastically clapping referees when he gets booked). I prefer somebody with a cleaner sheet with the BL referees. Both back-up captains, Lucio and Demichelis would have been a better choice.
Jorge
I post all the time

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

michael ballack

Postby sandroFCB » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:26 pm

At the end of the season his contract will be over. Everybody knows that Balla hasn't got best attitudes with Scolari. I think that Hoeneß should outwit Chelsea and offer him a contract. I am sure, that this should bring FCB many advantages. First of all, Mark van bommel doesn't want to sign new contract. And as I read in the newspapers he was in the hotel(in Dubai) where FC Hamburg is . I think, that this is shame for FCB. Besides, Toni Kroos need someone who should help him to become a leader. And I am sure Balla should be best chose of all for this work. Machael will share his experience to Toni and help him to become a needful player for team. What do you think ?

sandroFCB
Getting the hang of it

Re: michael ballack

Postby shwas55 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:56 pm

I would love to see Ballack play for us again because if he comes our midfield will be a 100 times better, i just dont see it happening though for 2 reasons
1 he didnt leave on best of terms with the club
2 he will be a short term replacement as next year he will be 32 nearing 33 yo

still i would love to have him for 2 to 3 years
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby Tomas » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:04 pm

Here is this coming out of goal.com:

Michael Ballack, who arrived at Stamford Bridge on a free transfer from Bavarian giants Bayern Munich two and a half years ago, will see his current Chelsea deal expire in the summer.

Rather than offload the injury-plagued German midfielder, The Times reports that the Blues will keep him, albeit on dramatically different contractual terms.

His current £121,000-per-week deal will be scrapped and replaced with a new 'pay as he plays' performance-related agreement. Although his basic salary will be lower, money-spinning bonuses will be dangled like carrots in front of his nose.

Ballack is said to be receptive to the proposals after initial talks and could put pen to paper before the end of January.

Chelsea are currently being crippled by ridiculous player wages and, should Ballack sign on, the new contract model could be the way forward for the Stamford Bridge men in a testing financial climate.
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ballackfcb » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:48 pm

I am a Ballack fan and I hope he comes back to Bayern as Ribery,Ballack,Tyhmoschok and schweinsteiger in midfield would be amazing. :D

Also Ballack and Toni at corners and free kicks would be very dangerous for the opposition.
ballackfcb

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:55 pm

mmm, well.. I don`t see him back again to play for us, and I don`t want it too!
when he first arrived to Bayern.. I expected from him a lot more than what he had done. I don`t believe that he was the (perfect) replacement for a legend like Effenburg :oops:
I prefer a younger player, who could be more useful in the future.
I wish him well though. he was a good player but not great (for us)
(IMO)
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sandroFCB » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:58 pm

Miss Dangerous wrote:mmm, well.. I don`t see him back again to play for us, and I don`t want it too!
when he first arrived to Bayern.. I expected from him a lot more than what he had done. I don`t believe that he was the (perfect) replacement for a legend like Effenburg :oops:
(IMO)

But he was better that nowadays mark van bommel is ;)
sandroFCB
Getting the hang of it

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:05 pm

sandroFCB wrote:
Miss Dangerous wrote:mmm, well.. I don`t see him back again to play for us, and I don`t want it too!
(IMO)

But he was better that nowadays mark van bommel is ;)

He was more responsible!.. yeah, that`s true
but let`s do not try to compare the two. getting Ballack back is a back-step for us (IMO) we`re building our team and having old players will slow us down
as I said, I prefer a younger player with talent, such as Mario or Diego :P
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion