You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Michael Ballack

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Michael Ballack

Postby walter » Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:03 pm

the rumor is that Ballack might be lured back to come to Bayern under Klinsmann, as he is unhappy at Chelsea despite his recent good form...I wouldn't mind seeing this happening, he could take MVB place in the lineup...
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fcb 4eva » Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:49 pm

no, id have him alongside MVB

-----------------------

FCB 4EVA :D
fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MunchenFC » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:24 am

:D :D I'd love to see Ballack back!!!!!
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shydo1 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:50 pm

that's would be great :o
shydo1
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fcelber87 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:07 pm

I hope Ballack never touches Munich soil ever again. We are much better without him.
fcelber87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:27 am

I seriously doubt the credibility of this rumour, but you never know in football.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MunchenFC » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:08 am

I don't blame Effenberg, Ballack dosen't enven truly fit in the squad
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernAddicted » Thu May 01, 2008 9:07 pm

Ballack and MvB i think that they would do a great job , but i think that ballack will stay at chelsea
BayernAddicted
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby DS17 » Thu May 01, 2008 9:44 pm

Ballack doesn't want to come back. He's in Chelsea making millions and close to win the CL. He said already he's not planning to leave Chelsea.

Not doubt about it though....We lack a leader. Ballack was a leader.
DS17
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby makey » Fri May 02, 2008 5:53 am

might be back
makey
First post

Micheal Ballack - Chelsea

Postby Huggseybear31 » Mon May 05, 2008 11:07 pm

Ok for the last couple of months atleast since november the big argument has been should ballack come back?? Well for months and months i said NO N-O NO only on a free transfer..... I constanly brought up Micheals poor stats at chelsea as my main argument but recently ive been watching chelsea very closely ever since they have been makign there latest push towards top the table AND I MUST SAY I WAS TOTALLY WRONG

BRING BACK OUR CENTER MIDDIE

ill admit bayern munich has not been the same ever since we lost out start center mid and now i have really seen ballack play, Micheal has really started to play football...... Hes fineally adapted to the speed of english football and look at his succese he has had.

WE MUST BRING BACK BALLACK

i think its also good for the bundisliga because maybe german football and adapt to a faster pace which is very entertain to watch.

And i think i can argue that the only reason why theres an all English Champions League final is simply because no other teams can keep up with the pace of premirship teams
Huggseybear31
Getting the hang of it

Postby DS17 » Tue May 06, 2008 7:36 am

Keep on dreaming. Never gonna happen.
DS17
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Ghost_of_war_sp » Tue May 06, 2008 10:35 am

we will never see ballack in a bayern shirt again. He said he wants to finish his career at chelsea. We need to bring in another wolrd class centre midfielder. Deco looks like a good bye, they said that they would sell players if a good price is offered. Around 7 million euros is the going price for him. riqulme is another one which we could buy from boca juniors. 15 million euros he would cost
Ghost_of_war_sp
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MunchenFC » Tue May 06, 2008 12:59 pm

Ghost_of_war_sp wrote:we will never see ballack in a bayern shirt again. He said he wants to finish his career at chelsea. We need to bring in another wolrd class centre midfielder. Deco looks like a good bye, they said that they would sell players if a good price is offered. Around 7 million euros is the going price for him. riqulme is another one which we could buy from boca juniors. 15 million euros he would cost

I agree, unfortunately
i know me and every other bayern fan were steaming when he left and who he left tooo!!!!!!
but, after i calmed down and remembered how well Munchen did with him
and he is Germany captain
so i still like ballack
and if chelsea finish second in the epl and loose the champions league final already have loosing the carling cup final in the last seconds
and he'll see how well munchen played this year and that they could use his help in the CL
he might want to come back and he does
we sould CONSIDER to take him back.
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby MaCk0y » Wed May 07, 2008 2:37 pm

Ballack To Receive Bumper Deal

Chelsea midfielder Michael Ballack will be rewarded with a lucrative three-year deal following an outstanding season at Stamford Bridge…

The Blues are keen for Ballack to commit the rest of his career to the club, and he is likely to accept despite strong interest from Real Madrid and former club Bayern Munich.

The 31-year-old got off to a slow start at Stamford Bridge, initially struggling to cope with the pace of the Premier League following his free transfer from Bayern in 2006, and had a rocky relationship with former Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho.

However, the Germany captain has flourished this season under new boss Avram Grant, and has become the key creative and attacking element in a star-studded Chelsea midfield, scoring nine goals since his return to action late in December.

Reward

And it appears Grant may look to reward Ballack’s excellent form not only by improving on his current ₤121,000 deal, as the Israeli is considering a shift to a 4-4-2 formation so as to best utilise Ballack’s attacking talents and accommodate striker Nicolas Anelka.

But Grant have to find a new strike partner for his formation is reports regarding Didier Drogba’s imminent exit are to believed, as the Ivorian is supposedly frustrated with his paltry ₤100,000 pay packet and feel under-appreciated at Stamford Bridge.

But plans for next season must wait until the current one is dealt with, as Chelsea look to secure what would be a memorable double.

Pressure

The Blues are battling with Manchester United on both domestic and European fronts this season, as they lie level on points heading into the last game of the Premier League season and are set to face each other in the Champions League final in Moscow on May 15.

And although United’s superior goal difference makes them favourites to clinch their 10th Premier League crown, Ballack has experienced first-hand with Bayer Leverkusen the pressure involved in maintaining a slender advantage toward the end of the season.

“Everything is in United's hands and the pressure is all on them now,” he said. “With Leverkusen in the last game, we needed just a draw and Bayern Munich needed to win and we lost. It was even against a lower team in the league, so I know that anything is possible and this is possible.”

Pride

Chelsea face 16th-placed Bolton Wanderers this weekend, while the Red Devils face 13th-placed Wigan Athletic.

And Ballack is adamant that United will be tested, as the Latics scrapped 1-1 draw at Stamford Bridge recently thanks to a late Emile Heskey equaliser.

“We hope that Wigan play with the pride we know they have,” Ballack said. “When they played us a couple of weeks ago, they put four strikers on the pitch in the last four or five minutes to get something from the game. I hope they are not on their holidays.”

MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion