You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Michael Ballack

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat May 19, 2007 11:44 pm

FC Bajern wrote:Image

hahahaha

Ballack an idol , just have a look why Chelsea is rumoured of selling him .
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Hawkeye » Sun May 20, 2007 2:23 am

No way!
I dont think Chelsea will sell him, and even if they do, I dont think Bayern will want him. If we get good, new, young players in the Summer, then we won't need him.
Hawkeye
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun May 20, 2007 12:32 pm

HAHAAHHA

Im so glad he is staying put !

http://www.eurosport.com/football/premi ... 6788.shtml

let him retire in London lol , he went there thinking of winning the CL but hey he got nothing except some fake cups this year.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kevh26 » Sun May 20, 2007 1:52 pm

the fa cup isn't really a fake cup as such and he'll get a winners medal for that regardless of whether he played in the final...

as far as coming back to Bayern is concerned, I really don't think we have a place for him any more, the board seem to be favouring new signings rather than former stars!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon May 21, 2007 12:49 am

kevh26 wrote:the fa cup isn't really a fake cup as such and he'll get a winners medal for that regardless of whether he played in the final...

as far as coming back to Bayern is concerned, I really don't think we have a place for him any more, the board seem to be favouring new signings rather than former stars!

FA cup well ok then DFB cup...whats the difference between them ? nothing, its how just english fans with german fans think of it....all i am saying is he went to Chelsea to win the CL and for the money of course but he got only the money instead of a success.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Mon May 21, 2007 4:44 pm

The FA Cup is prestigious because it's the oldest football competition in the world.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon May 21, 2007 5:19 pm

MUTU wrote:The FA Cup is prestigious because it's the oldest football competition in the world.

and it's regarded as the HOLY GRAIL of English Football... :D
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Stefan Effenberg Feels Ballack Has No Future At Chelsea

Postby Miss Dangerous » Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:30 pm

Former Bayern Munich captain Stefan Effenberg feels an influential group of players have taken a stand against midfielder Michael Ballack at Chelsea.

Germany skipper Ballack has not been included in the Blues’ Champions League group stages squad on fitness grounds, according to the west London club. However, the explanation has not convinced the Germans.

Ballack, 30, had joined Jose Mourinho’s side last summer on a free transfer from Bayern Munich, but did not have a season to live up to his reputation. He also suffered an ankle problem towards the latter stages of the campaign and went for an operation, which reportedly was a cause of a fall out at Stamford Bridge.

Effenberg said: "I do not believe that Ballack has a future with Chelsea any more. If so important a player is not nominated for the Champions League, that says everything about his value.

"I do not know what exactly happened there, but I can imagine that influential fellow players made a stand against him.

"Chelsea do not want Ballack any more. They have shown that openly. If nothing fundamental changes in his situation, he must look around for alternatives and then ask in the winter for his release."

Source: Premiership Latest Football News
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby draconaut » Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:39 am

Maybe it is true.
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby kevh26 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:43 pm

I thought it was a skocking choice of club from the offset... lampard would always get the go ahead against him, and who plays with 3 central midfielders (at least)

I don't actually feel that there are any english clubs that are a viable option for him... well, there's always leverkusen!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:45 pm

Now, I think it`s hard for Ballack to be back to the player he was :!:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Ballack back in Chelsea squad today!

Postby walter » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:27 pm

Well, after 8 months sidelined with an ankle injury Michael Ballack is set to return to first team action with Chelsea playing against Liverpool in the Carling Cup.
Lets hope he can be back to 100% and make a good impact on the game and on the rest of the season.
Hopefully the Mannschaft will have its skipper back in top form for Euro 2008.
Join me with good wishes, prayers or whatever you believe in, for Ballack's succesful return!
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby MUTU » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:07 pm

Ballack came on around the 68th minute and he set up Shevchenko for the 2nd goal :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby walter » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:38 pm

I didn't see the game but saw the goal. I think Ballack got a little help from "luck" to set up Sheva (I'm not sure he intended to pass the ball to him); but, heck, it was cool that he was back in action...hopefully he will redeem himself at Chelsea in the second half of the season. Yet, I really don't think he had such a bad season last year as the English press made it seem, I saw quite a few games in which he did very well, setting up Drogba or Lampard for goals and also scoring himself...
walter
I post all the time

National Flag:
Venezuela

Ballack is back!!!!

Postby walter » Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:35 am

Ballack scores a nice freekick goal in his first premier league game of the season. He also had a good game overall. keep up the good work!!!!!
walter
I post all the time

National Flag:
Venezuela

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion