You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Michael Ballack

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:14 pm

He needs to do what he is best at..that too very soon...otherwise...chelsea fans will start booing him...:)...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Effenberg Praises Ballack's Self-Critical Approach

Postby diegis » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:33 pm

Former Bayern Munich skipper Stefan Effenberg is impressed with Michael Ballack admitting that he must improve his Chelsea form.

Ballack has failed to make his mark in the Premiership since his summer move.

Michael Essien, Claude Makelele and Frank Lampard have all outdone the former Bayer Leverkusen and Bayern Munich man, and he has been honest to admit he has not done well enough.
"I'm still not dominant and noticeable enough and I am still not scoring enough goals," he had told Premiere.

"It takes a while to settle into a team. Now half a year has passed, and things have worked out reasonably well.

"But I hope that things will work a lot better in the future."

Former Bayern Munich skipper Stefen Effenberg, whole career with the Bavarian giants ended as a result of Ballack's arrival from Bayer Leverkusen, has been impressed with what he has heard.

"I take my hat off to him after these comments," Effenberg told Bild.

"He is very self-critical, and that is the first step to improvement.

"His presence on the pitch has been lacking until now, and also a little luck in finishing."[/b]
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Ballack to return to Bayern?!

Postby bayern1301 » Fri May 18, 2007 7:40 pm

Ballack has flattered to deceive at current employers Chelsea since signing last summer.

Some sources in the capital suggest there is resentment in the Blues camp given Ballack’s bank-busting salary.

Now the midfield star could be sacrificed by Jose Mourinho in the transfer window.

Bundesliga giants Bayern are ready to lure their former star player back to Germany – and Mourinho could give the green light for the shock switch to go through.

it seems plausible and as a fan i would happily welcome him back to bayern but i doubt this article is true.
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Re: Ballack to return to Bayern?!

Postby Walls » Fri May 18, 2007 7:44 pm

bayern1301 wrote:Ballack has flattered to deceive at current employers Chelsea since signing last summer.

Some sources in the capital suggest there is resentment in the Blues camp given Ballack’s bank-busting salary.

Now the midfield star could be sacrificed by Jose Mourinho in the transfer window.

Bundesliga giants Bayern are ready to lure their former star player back to Germany – and Mourinho could give the green light for the shock switch to go through.

it seems plausible and as a fan i would happily welcome him back to bayern but i doubt this article is true.

bull.
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FC Bajern » Fri May 18, 2007 8:34 pm

That would be a shame, he should not even think of coming back. We should try to get new players instead of the ones we already had, like Ze :roll:
FC Bajern

Postby Duncan » Fri May 18, 2007 8:35 pm

bullshit
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri May 18, 2007 8:59 pm

source???

I would be really excited if this is gonna happen...:)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Walls » Fri May 18, 2007 9:02 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:source???

I would be really excited if this is gonna happen...:)

http://fcbayern.wordpress.com/2007/05/1 ... to-bayern/
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Duncan » Fri May 18, 2007 9:24 pm

I guess the Bayern members will start rioting when the management dares to waste money on this bum
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby alex » Fri May 18, 2007 9:41 pm

If Ballack was to come back, it means that there's something in Hoeness' brains that must be seriously flawed. You don't simply let a player go on a free transfer after resisting all offers to sell him earlier, and then splash out a sum to get him back.

Plus, we've already had Ze and Ballack in our squad and we saw our limits on European stage. What's so special in getting both of them back when they're 2 years older? :roll:
alex
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Mirage » Fri May 18, 2007 10:25 pm

alex wrote:If Ballack was to come back, it means that there's something in Hoeness' brains that must be seriously flawed. You don't simply let a player go on a free transfer after resisting all offers to sell him earlier, and then splash out a sum to get him back.

Plus, we've already had Ze and Ballack in our squad and we saw our limits on European stage. What's so special in getting both of them back when they're 2 years older? :roll:

I agree. don't let him come back.

And he will look so silly if he transfers this summer.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby draconaut » Sat May 19, 2007 1:10 am

I dun want him back.
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat May 19, 2007 5:13 pm

we dont need him , he proved to us his worth and we thank him for that.
When he was around, Bayern was Ballack and vice versa now we dont want that to happen again because we will dominate the bundes; but in Eu we will be sht like we used to be. At least with him away we did better and with a much weaker squad than the teams we faced.

Bayern fans in Munich would not want him back.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby iplayfm2007 » Sat May 19, 2007 7:01 pm

are you all crazy...ballack is my idol and he's a simbol of football.:X.we wait you michael
iplayfm2007
Getting the hang of it

Postby FC Bajern » Sat May 19, 2007 7:43 pm

FC Bajern

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion