You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Michael Ballack

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Michael Ballack

Postby Achilles » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:54 am

Happy b'day!

Quality player, never liked him though, dunno why. After he left us it's like he didn't exist for me, granted he was a boss at Chelsea and played some very good football. He failed many times indeed I have to say though that all these finals he lost was deserved,his teams didn't live up to the expectations.

I don't know if Ballack was lucky to play in a non-quality German era because of that he looked so good and became much more popular by earning his world class label at ease or he was unlucky because the supporting cast at Bayern/Leverkusen & Germany wasn't good enough to dominate or win some major silverware.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:45 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:If we hadn't sold him and he was still with us in 2013, we'd have had two 2012s. But then again, if Chelsea had kept him we'd have had two 2013s. :twisted:

Ooooooo no, on the contrary! Bayern wouldn't have done in the summer 2007 what they did - finally to start spending money. Thanks to his departure Bayern became a top European through the next 5 years. :)
One Ribery would never be our member. So many great things thanks to that traitor, pardon... Hero! :D He's been a hero with his departure over the last 9 years because Bayern were on knees begging Ballack to extend and still he chose Chelsea. :lol: So many great things happened after him. :)

Happy B-day to the best football runner-up.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:25 am

Mario Yepes, Diego Tristan, Ivan De la Peña, Fernando Morientes, Simone Inzaghi, Gabor Kiraly, Cristian Brocchi, Roque Junior, Jon Dahl Tomasson, Domenico Morfeo, Tomas Locatelli, Shay Given, David Di Michele, Dario Vergassola, Traianos Dellas, Davide Possanzini, Bernardo Corradi, Antonio Pacheco, Federico Magallanes, Boudewijn Zenden, Nwankwo Kanu, Diego De Ascentiis, Marcos Assunçao, Marco Di Vaio, Lars Ricken, Edmilson, Nuno Gomes, Juan Pablo Sorin, Walter Pandiani, Gilberto, Gilberto Silva, Samuel Kuffour, Fabio Bazzani, Nicola Legrottaglie, Simone Loria, Massimo Oddo.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:57 am

Achilles wrote:I don't know if Ballack was lucky to play in a non-quality German era because of that he looked so good and became much more popular by earning his world class label at ease or he was unlucky because the supporting cast at Bayern/Leverkusen & Germany wasn't good enough to dominate or win some major silverware.

This. Very well said.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:34 pm

Achilles wrote:Happy b'day!

Quality player, never liked him though, dunno why. After he left us it's like he didn't exist for me, granted he was a boss at Chelsea and played some very good football. He failed many times indeed I have to say though that all these finals he lost was deserved,his teams didn't live up to the expectations.

I don't know if Ballack was lucky to play in a non-quality German era because of that he looked so good and became much more popular by earning his world class label at ease or he was unlucky because the supporting cast at Bayern/Leverkusen & Germany wasn't good enough to dominate or win some major silverware.

I was late to the party and didn't get to appreciate his glory days but guys like Klose and Schweinstiger had already won my heart.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SilentStrike » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:19 pm

Achilles wrote:I don't know if Ballack was lucky to play in a non-quality German era because of that he looked so good and became much more popular by earning his world class label at ease or he was unlucky because the supporting cast at Bayern/Leverkusen & Germany wasn't good enough to dominate or win some major silverware.

He was certainly unlucky. Since Lothar Matthaus he is the best midfielder Germany had, ahead of Schweinsteiger. He was a monster, and had no weakness in his skillset. He was good at everything.
And it is wellknown he was surrounded by bad players. But man, they truly were horrible. Just go once again check the names of the players he was surrounded with, yet winning the BL with kaiserslautern, runner-up WC2002, runner-up Euro2008, runner-up CL with Leverkusen and Chelsea... and that mostly by dragging his team and scoring most of the important goals as a midfielder.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby JANCKER » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:25 pm

He was selected by Pelé as one of FIFA's 125 Greatest Living Players, and as the UEFA Club Midfielder of the Year in 2002. He won the German Footballer of the Year award three times – in 2002, 2003 and 2005. Ballack was known for his passing range, powerful shot, physical strength and commanding presence in midfield.

Individual honors:

UEFA Club Midfielder of the Year: 2002
UEFA Team of the Year: 2002
ESM Team of the Year: 2001–02
German Footballer of the Year: 2002, 2003, 2005; Runner-up 2008
kicker Man of the Year (Mann des Jahres): 2002
Most assists in the 2002 FIFA World Cup
FIFA World Cup All-star team: 2002, 2006
FIFA XI: 2002
UEFA Euro Team of the Tournament: 2004, 2008
Bayer Leverkusen Squad of the Century
FIFA 100
FIFA Confederations Cup Silver Shoe Winner: 2005
2008 Goal of the Year in Germany

His headers were first class too...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ballackfcb » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:53 pm

ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:56 pm

don't kill me... but Pogba can become a similar player.

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ballackfcb » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:58 pm

Happy 41st Birthday Michael Ballack =D>
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Previous

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion