You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Michael Ballack

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: michael ballack

Postby SilentStrike » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:07 pm

nah, we got kroos for that in a few years. he might be a short term option but then kroos will get even less playing time.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:18 pm

SilentStrike wrote:nah, we got kroos for that in a few years. he might be a short term option but then kroos will get even less playing time.

If I`m talking about my aims. I want us to win the CL
Ballack couldn`t win it for us when he was younger. so, I don`t think that he could do it now :?
beside, we`re not ready to wait for two more seasons to win it.. also, we`re not sure what kind of player Kroos will turn to be
his talent is so obvious, but Great players need more that that!
as well as, players like Mario and Deigo.. are for the present and future. so, why not?!
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sandroFCB » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:30 pm

SilentStrike wrote:nah, we got kroos for that in a few years. he might be a short term option but then kroos will get even less playing time.

If FCB shouldn't buy any super star Frank Ribery, Schweini, Lahm and our main players will go in other teams .. because they want to win CL. And they couldn't wait a few years ;)
sandroFCB
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Ballack back?

Postby SilentStrike » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:26 pm

ok forget what i said, waiting for kroos to develop is not an option. I guess Ballack would be a great player for us then, even at 35 I think he will be amazing.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:51 pm

sandroFCB wrote:

If FCB shouldn't buy any super star Frank Ribery, Schweini, Lahm and our main players will go in other teams .. because they want to win CL. And they couldn't wait a few years ;)

I don`t think so!
playing for FC Bayern is a dream for any-player
also, I can see this squad winning the CL.. we just need to strengthen our defence a bit more :o
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBinNYC » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:57 pm

If we want to win the CL, no Ballack, otherwise 2nd is the best we'll do. :lol:
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:05 pm

FCBinNYC wrote:If we want to win the CL, no Ballack, otherwise 2nd is the best we'll do. :lol:

If you are talking about (luck), I agree with you 8-[
it`s sad but true
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:08 pm

I remember a statement of Ballack saying that he wants to end his career at the Blues.But you never know in football , obviously for us he'd be someone that would fit in perfectly in this system with the 2 CDM's.He is predestinated for that position , and his contract runs out at the end of the season.So even though he left on bad terms I wouldnt mind seeing him at Bayern for another 2-3 years.But I dont think Ulli and espacially KHR are wasting a thought on him , his departure was just too upsetting for that.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilentStrike » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:24 am

yea i remember him saying that too, linky. But look at him this season, the question is would he like to end his career on the bench too? if not then he should come back to BL. the main problem prolly will be his family then though, they repeatedly said that they're loving life in england.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby reiniksrobis » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:34 am

SilentStrike wrote:yea i remember him saying that too, linky. But look at him this season, the question is would he like to end his career on the bench too? if not then he should come back to BL. the main problem prolly will be his family then though, they repeatedly said that they're loving life in england.

I would like Balla to join Arsenal, okay, it is almost unreal, but it would be perfect for gunners :o Central midfield and Central defense is two baddest possitions at Guns!

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shwas55 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:25 am

Miss Dangerous wrote:.

If I`m talking about my aims. I want us to win the CL
Ballack couldn`t win it for us when he was younger. so, I don`t think that he could do it now :?
beside, we`re not ready to wait for two more seasons to win it.. also, we`re not sure what kind of player Kroos will turn to be
his talent is so obvious, but Great players need more that that!
as well as, players like Mario and Deigo.. are for the present and future. so, why not?!

Our team was much weaker back when Ballack played for us , the C.L team was getting older, the team wasnt hungry enough, alot of injures, retirements....etc
Now we have a much younger fancier team with players like Ribery, Lahm, Schweini, Klose, and Toni, we have a world class player in every position except DM, and RB, if he comes in i believe we will have a much better chance in winning the C.L.
Last edited by shwas55 on Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby reiniksrobis » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:50 am

Our GK is still young and not world class yet, so we god 8 WC players in starting 11 :o

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby sandroFCB » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:56 am

I have meant other thing.

Mark van bommel doesn't want to sign new contract. And as I read in the newspapers he was in the hotel(in Dubai) where FC Hamburg is .

I am sure 90 % of you agree me that Michael Ballack is better captain an leader than Mark van Bommel. In summer both will be free agent. So I think that it is better for FCB to offer contract Balla and not to bommel.

If I have a option I should chose other player, neither balla nor bommel
sandroFCB
Getting the hang of it

Postby MrLinky » Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:09 pm

sandroFCB wrote:First of all, Mark van bommel doesn't want to sign new contract.

Ulli told you something he didnt tell us ? :wink: Its not sure yet whether MvB will extend his contract or not.He requested further time until the end of the month to think about it.He wouldnt have done that if he would have been completely 100 % sure that he isnt gonna extend his contract at Bayern , would he ?!

sandroFCB wrote:And as I read in the newspapers he was in the hotel(in Dubai) where FC Hamburg is . I think, that this is shame for FCB.

And it wasnt a shame when Olic met with Ulli and Co. to discuss a possible move , it wasnt a shame when Klose met with the Bayern officials at the Hannover Airport to discuss a transfer a day before a very important Werder Bremen Uefa-Cup match ? Thats how football goes nowadays , the Bosman Ruling exists , van Bommel's contract runs out at the end of the season and he is considering his options.There's nothing shameful about it.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby Tomas » Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:26 pm

reiniksrobis wrote:
SilentStrike wrote:yea i remember him saying that too, linky. But look at him this season, the question is would he like to end his career on the bench too? if not then he should come back to BL. the main problem prolly will be his family then though, they repeatedly said that they're loving life in england.

I would like Balla to join Arsenal, okay, it is almost unreal, but it would be perfect for gunners :o Central midfield and Central defense is two baddest possitions at Guns!

That will never happen. He is too old for Arsene... way too old.

As much as I like Ballack and dont think I would want him back here. He was one of the reasons why Chelsea got to the CL final without a doubt. But after his foot operations he hasnt been playing well at all. In fact he has been horrible. I dont know if its physical or mental or both. But for some reason I dont think that would change if he came here. In fact I dont think he would do better than MvB at the moment. I really dont think coming back to Bayern for just 1 year would be worth the time, effort and money.
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion