You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Mehmet Scholl

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby draconaut » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:18 am

Wonder why his name is so weird!Mehmet?! :lol: :lol: :lol:
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:24 pm

draconaut wrote:Wonder why his name is so weird!Mehmet?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Because, he is both Turkish & German.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Danger » Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:17 am

now how can i watch football?? :(
i can't imagine football without scholli
Danger
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby yoanna » Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:15 am

oh no, plz, stay... :cry:

i guess it's inevitable. still, when it comes to football, it does seem incredible that there's actually any aging process going on.
“Del Piero is a boy who has integrated himself perfectly with the Juventus mentality, a mentality built on style and decorum. He really does deserve to reach this milestone”.

Beppe Furino
yoanna
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby draconaut » Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:24 am

Danger wrote:now how can i watch football?? :(
i can't imagine football without scholli

How to watch football?!How do I watch football when Ballack wants to leave and Makaay have a goal drought?Falling in love in Schweini of course :wink:
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby peddi » Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:52 pm

its hard to say goodbye to scholli but it will take place smday :wink:
viva super olli
4 ever no1
peddi
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby SNAKE » Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:24 pm

I wonder who will take his number 7 shirt? That shirt represents a true Bayern Legend, Maybe Basti Schweinsteiger or should a new player arrive and take it? Ribery,Schaludraff maybe even Huntelaar? Any comments mates? Scholl has been one of the best ever, next to Effenberg and Basler off course, but Im happy to see him as a Bayern coach like, Gerd Muller.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:54 am

This video is a tribute to Scholl. Scholl was my first footballing crush :)

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Memeth Scholl our Future Bayern manager??

Postby Bujar07 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:24 pm

Can U see Memeth Scholl in a near future like the manager if Van Gaal Fails??maybe he can Become like Pepe Guardiola a Great Manager?
Bujar07
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Memeth Scholl our Future Bayern manager??

Postby thulkazal » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:39 pm

well I wonder what Pepe did with Barcelona ... anyone can make it with that team ...
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sch0ll7 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:22 pm

it is Mehmet Scholl and not memeth:)

I would love to see him as a manager but only if he is world class or will be in near future:)
I think Guardiola sux but he is lucky to have such a great team and that they play same football they play every year...and he really never made a change to the team or to the tactics
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shwas55 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:36 pm

I think he will be in 3-5 years time.
shwas55
I post all the time

Re: Mehmet Scholl

Postby MrLinky » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:08 pm

He's certainly had a good start to his coaching career, at the end of last season when he took over Gerland's second team. I think it's too early to say whether he will be a very good coach in the future that can lead Bayern's first team too. We'll just have to wait and see how Scholl himself and his team develops. I've always loved the way he used to play football, if he can help the squad play the game with the joy and creativity he did I'm sure he's gonna do very well.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby nur4bayern » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:03 pm

One of my favorite modern day Bayern players! I really miss seeing him play. As for coaching, I like that Bayern is faithful to those that served the club so well. Whether or nor Mehmet can handle the top job is far too pre-mature, as he is just getting used to coaching. He was creative on the pitch so let's hope that can be translated to his management style.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Almedin » Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:13 am

mehmet scholl ist der einzige der bei beryern mit herz gespielt hat.kein anderer hat sie so ins zeug gelet wie er.deswegen liben und respektieren sie ihn
Almedin
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion