You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Mats Hummels [Mats Julian Hummels]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Mats Hummels [Mats Julian Hummels]

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:15 am

Hey i dont know if i spell it correctly but the other days i was kind of reading an article about Marc Hummels (if thats the name)and that this guy is a super young talent and stuff like that ...well is he in the second team ..? and is he actually a real tallent..?
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:55 am

Hummels is a 17 year old central defender. Last season he was in the Bayern youth team, but this season he is playing in the second team. He's played for the first team in the friendly match against Barcelona early this season.

Since Lucio's out injured, chances are that Demichelis will play as a central defender and that Hummels will be on the substitute bench.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:54 am

Allright ..i have heard so much about him that i have been started thinking that his a new talent or something , i guess time will show.
Thanks.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MissFCB » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:55 pm

lol his name is Mats Hummels :D (strange name) he is 18 and quite a good player. i saw him play in the ligapokal semifinal against Schalke! he did a good job but i think it´s not yet enough for the first team
74,75,76 und ihr werdet alle sehen, Mailand 2001 war noch nicht das letzte mal, denn wir fahren nach Athen!
MissFCB
Getting the hang of it

Mats Hummels

Postby MUTU » Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:29 pm

He's been given a professional contract :)
His 18th birthday was 2 days ago, which makes him by far the youngest Bayern player in possession of a professional contract.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Schweini_rules » Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:34 pm

all i know is that the boy has potential. He is still young though , after two years maybe replace Lucio ..
Its good to hear that we invest in new talents.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:32 am

Schweini_rules wrote:all i know is that the boy has potential. He is still young though , after two years maybe replace Lucio ..

this was not an investment,hewas just promoted to first team
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:10 pm

dracus wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:all i know is that the boy has potential. He is still young though , after two years maybe replace Lucio ..

this was not an investment,hewas just promoted to first team

yes but still he is young , talented and an investment for the future , maybe Matt will become a superstar ... you cant predict the future .. they believed in him and well he is a future investment , take it like that .
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Mats Hummels

Postby Paddy » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:13 pm

Bayern Munich defender Mats Hummels has been loaned to Borussia Dortmund until June 2009.

The 19-year-old has not been played by manager Otmar Hitzfeld this season and has agreed to join Borussia for a one and a half year loan.

The centre back only appeared once in Die Bundesliga and the German is hopeful he will be given the chance to show himself at his new club.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:13 pm

Football365
Borussia Dortmund have taken young forward Mats Hummels on loan from Bayern Munich for 18 months.

The 19-year-old made a big impact for Bayern during pre-season when Miroslav Klose, Luca Toni, Lukas Podolski and Jan Schlaudraff were all injured, but failed to break into the first team when they returned.

He will join his new team-mates in training on Friday having spent the last four months in Bayern's reserve team, for whom he has scored three goals in 10 appearances.
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:44 pm

What a crap article! I think they mixed him up with Sandro Wagner!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:20 pm

MUTU wrote:What a crap article! I think they mixed him up with Sandro Wagner!

What do you mean :?:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:49 pm

Hummels is not a forward but a centre back !!!!
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hummels loaned to Dortmund until summer 2009

Postby diegis » Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:47 pm

Following Valérien Ismaël's departure to Hannover 96, Hummels becomes the second centre-back to leave Munich in the winter break, although the club has signed Brazilian shooting star Breno as a long-term prospect for the position. Hummels, who made his Bundesliga debut for Bayern last term, will hope to use the loan spell with Dortmund as the opportunity to establish himself in the German top flight, following in the footsteps of Philipp Lahm (with VfB Stuttgart) and Markus Babbel (with Hamburger SV).

http://www.fcbayern.t-com.de/en/index.php?fcb_sid=3569d15b1bcb5cc17b5be9e9749d2b54
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:15 pm

It`s better for Hummels to get more experience :mrgreen:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion