You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Mats Hummels [Mats Julian Hummels]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.
 

Re: Mats Hummels

Postby JANCKER » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:12 pm

Where's the [Mats Julian Hummels] :P
.........................................Image.........................................
User avatar
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17570
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 9154 times
Been thanked: 8461 times
Gender: Male

Re: Mats Hummels [Mats Julian Hummels]

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:27 pm

JANCKER wrote:Where's the [Mats Julian Hummels] :P

Good spot and fixed!
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 14032
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 4668 times
Been thanked: 2974 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Mats Hummels [Mats Julian Hummels]

Postby JANCKER » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:16 pm

Bayern defender Hummels unhappy at fans' lack of respect after Ancelotti spitting claims [source]
.........................................Image.........................................
User avatar
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17570
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 9154 times
Been thanked: 8461 times
Gender: Male

Re: Mats Hummels [Mats Julian Hummels]

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:53 pm

JANCKER wrote:
Bayern defender Hummels unhappy at fans' lack of respect after Ancelotti spitting claims [source]

I know it is bad and all but as he said he and others have to deal with it, after all they are pros and earn millions

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26652
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 21894 times
Been thanked: 6137 times
Gender: Male

Re: Mats Hummels [Mats Julian Hummels]

Postby Achilles » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:03 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
JANCKER wrote:
Bayern defender Hummels unhappy at fans' lack of respect after Ancelotti spitting claims [source]

I know it is bad and all but as he said he and others have to deal with it, after all they are pros and earn millions

I disagree @ramsej and I don't understand the definition of "after all they are pros and earn millions" I hear it too much lately here in Greece in fact it's quite a trend to use that phrase or moto...

So, because someone is a millionaire he has to accept insults for no reason at all or let fans spitting him or assault him(Turkey,Greece) ?
It's his job,he does it well,he gets paid but even if he didn't he earns that much because someone decided to give him millions if he didn't earn millions and played for 2nd division team earning for example 100k per year then all of a sudden it would be justified for him to react ?

It's a matter of principles here, the society of football(of everything basically) shouldn't work that way, he earns millions OK then he must have tolerate every verbal or physical attack, that's not the case and it's unhealthy to think like that. If you go on a theater and spit the protagonist because you think his act is awful it will be OK because he might earn millions ? #facklogic :?
Mia san mia
User avatar
Achilles
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2054
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:36 am
Has thanked: 579 times
Been thanked: 1196 times
Gender: Male

Re: Mats Hummels [Mats Julian Hummels]

Postby Coman » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:06 pm

Yep .. you can be a poor guy in the city or a millionary ... you deserve respect as long as you respect yourself and others. :!:
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
User avatar
Coman
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 3896
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:16 am
National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency
Has thanked: 153 times
Been thanked: 1447 times
Gender: Male

Re: Mats Hummels [Mats Julian Hummels]

Postby JANCKER » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:40 pm

Berlins fans were always bad... they sent death threats to Deisler when he moved to Bayern... I believe that Hummels was aiming at BVB fans too.
.........................................Image.........................................
User avatar
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17570
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 9154 times
Been thanked: 8461 times
Gender: Male

Re: Mats Hummels [Mats Julian Hummels]

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:28 pm

Achilles wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
JANCKER wrote:
Bayern defender Hummels unhappy at fans' lack of respect after Ancelotti spitting claims [source]

I know it is bad and all but as he said he and others have to deal with it, after all they are pros and earn millions

I disagree @ramsej and I don't understand the definition of "after all they are pros and earn millions" I hear it too much lately here in Greece in fact it's quite a trend to use that phrase or moto...

So, because someone is a millionaire he has to accept insults for no reason at all or let fans spitting him or assault him(Turkey,Greece) ?
It's his job,he does it well,he gets paid but even if he didn't he earns that much because someone decided to give him millions if he didn't earn millions and played for 2nd division team earning for example 100k per year then all of a sudden it would be justified for him to react ?

It's a matter of principles here, the society of football(of everything basically) shouldn't work that way, he earns millions OK then he must have tolerate every verbal or physical attack, that's not the case and it's unhealthy to think like that. If you go on a theater and spit the protagonist because you think his act is awful it will be OK because he might earn millions ? #facklogic :?

Maybe I am Greek then...
Take politiscians or any famous ppl (singers actors etc)-they are in the public eye and they can expect everything,from praises and applause to abuse ...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26652
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 21894 times
Been thanked: 6137 times
Gender: Male

Re: Mats Hummels [Mats Julian Hummels]

Postby #12 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:36 pm

No! They have to deal with criticism, maybe insults... Being spat on? Nah, that should be severely punished if you ask me...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9078
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 369 times
Been thanked: 2513 times
Gender: Male

Re: Mats Hummels [Mats Julian Hummels]

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:40 pm

#12 wrote:No! They have to deal with criticism, maybe insults... Being spat on? Nah, that should be severely punished if you ask me...

Naturlich... that is obvious...
https://youtu.be/fQZ8P-uKFBc

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26652
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 21894 times
Been thanked: 6137 times
Gender: Male

Re: Mats Hummels [Mats Julian Hummels]

Postby #12 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:42 pm

Okay, then I agree - everything else is covered in their salary...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9078
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 369 times
Been thanked: 2513 times
Gender: Male

Re: Mats Hummels [Mats Julian Hummels]

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:47 pm

#12 wrote:Okay, then I agree - everything else is covered in their salary...

Do you know from which tv series that is taken?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
Last edited by ramsej84 on Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26652
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 21894 times
Been thanked: 6137 times
Gender: Male

Re: Mats Hummels [Mats Julian Hummels]

Postby #12 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:04 pm

Is it?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9078
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 369 times
Been thanked: 2513 times
Gender: Male

Re: Mats Hummels [Mats Julian Hummels]

Postby zozon » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:13 am

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:Okay, then I agree - everything else is covered in their salary...

Do you know from which tv series that is taken?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk


Allo Allo, of course.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
User avatar
zozon
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1196
Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 10:04 am
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 629 times
Gender: Male

Re: Mats Hummels [Mats Julian Hummels]

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:20 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 14032
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 4668 times
Been thanked: 2974 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Valkress, Yandex [Bot] and 11 guests