You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Mats Hummels [Mats Julian Hummels]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Hummels loaned by Bayern

Postby MatFCB97 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:07 pm

xevi wrote:the last rumours were that he was going to be sold for around 5M €.
i think the best situation would have him on loan one year more and get him on 2010 when players like van buyten and lucio will leave with us having only breno and micho. depending of the level of them we could be ok with both breno and micho and hummels as sub.

I agree with you mate. He should back in 2010 and then van Buyten would leave us and Hummels would be on bench. Lucio and Demichelis and Breno/Hummels in 2010 sounds good to me..Of course if Hummels will be on good level then. :)
MatFCB97
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilentStrike » Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:54 pm

i think hummels' contract expires in 2010 :/
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MatFCB97 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:55 pm

SilentStrike wrote:i think hummels' contract expires in 2010 :/

That is not a problem, if he will be on good level then he will get new deal.
MatFCB97
Getting the hang of it

Postby MrLinky » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:04 pm

Dont think Hummels would agree to another loan-deal.I have the feeling that he wants clarity which is totally legitimate.Again , my wish would be to sell van Buyten (even though he's Ribery's best friend) , have Lucio/Micho as starters and Hummels/Breno as back-up but also involve them in a rotation-policy.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby xevi » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:55 pm

in my opinion i hope breno stays in a good level to be starter at bayern in 2010. i would prefer a pair breno-demichelis by this time. we have heard rumours about a demichelis extension but not of lucio and he expieres in 2010 too. lucio will be 32 in 2010 and if breno is in a good level i think he should be starter and i wouldn't like to see lucio in the bench. i think breno and hummels in a CL level + demichelis are enough.
xevi
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shwas55 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:55 am

According to the Bild
Bayern will decide on Hummels future by Friday.
The player said: he sees his future with Dortmund, and the club will be more than happy to keep him as they rate him very highly.

So its our decision wether we want him back next year, or we sell him to Dortmund for 5 mil.
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:01 pm

I like the idea of selling him to Dortmund , but also install a specific "buy-back" clause in his contract so we can get him back when Lucio/Micho retire or leave the club - if he continues developing like he has been doing this year.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:22 pm

Perhaps we should just extend his loan by 1 season.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shwas55 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:27 pm

MUTU wrote:Perhaps we should just extend his loan by 1 season.

Thats what i was thinking, extend his season by one year, maybe even 2 because its near certain that Lucio will be leaving in 2010, and Demi will 30-31 for the 2011 season.
I think a back line of Breno, and Hummels with Lahm on the left and a another top class player on the right would be one of the best defenses in the world.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby SilentStrike » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:35 pm

if we extend his loan by one season, he'll be transferfree.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby reiniksrobis » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:45 pm

Call him back and sell Lucio after this season. If not, sell him ;)

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby xevi » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:08 pm

the situation is dificult.
the points are that is very sure that van buyten and lucio will leave in 2010, keeping breno and micho with us. we could get back hummels, true, but also we have to see if he is good enough. we need good players, and bayern have to ask themself if they would buy him if he wasn't an own player.

to see all that we have to wait til next year but the problem is that his future will be decided next friday.
xevi
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shwas55 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:54 am

xevi wrote:the situation is dificult.
the points are that is very sure that van buyten and lucio will leave in 2010, keeping breno and micho with us. we could get back hummels, true, but also we have to see if he is good enough. we need good players, and bayern have to ask themself if they would buy him if he wasn't an own player.

to see all that we have to wait til next year but the problem is that his future will be decided next friday.

Oh trust me he is good enough, he is one of the best young CB i have seen for a while just turned 20 y.o so he will even improve more, he has a great vision and tackling.
It will be a shame if we lose him, because if we are gonna try to buy him back say in 3 years time Dortmund will be asking at least double what they gonna pay now.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby BayernRtheBest » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:23 am

Thank God there are going to be a bit of more open oppurtunities for young defenders in Bayern, Sagnol, Lucio, and Van Buyten look set to leave so lets hope for the signature of another defender. I still lament the fact that we have sold Jansen, he would have really came in handy. So who do we have now, Lahm, Breno, Demechellis, Lell, Hummels. We definately need to reestablish our defence soon.
BayernRtheBest

Postby shwas55 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:44 am

Well according to the Bild, the Deal is semi official, Hummels will be signing for Dortmund till 2013 for transfer fee of 5 mil. Im some what sad about this cuz i really think this guy has the potential to be one of the best center backs in no more than 2 to 3 years, and he would have formed a great centre defense with Breno.

Good luck to him, I wish him all the best.
shwas55
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion