You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Mats Hummels [Mats Julian Hummels]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby Jorge » Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:33 pm

So, who is going loaned to Dortmund: Sandro Wagner or Mats Hummels?
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby Jorge » Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:41 pm

Nevermind, I just found the answer at:

http://www.fcbayern.t-com.de/en/news/ne ... 9cd19d926d
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:33 pm

Hummels has already played in 2 matches for Dortmund. One whole match away to Cottbus (won 2-0) and the last 18 mins of the match at home to Rostock (won 1-0).
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Hummels loaned by Bayern

Postby MrLinky » Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:33 am

Here are some statements made by Hummels regarding his future:

bild.de wrote:Hummels: „Ich will Borusse bleiben!Ich spiele doch lieber für einen Klub, bei dem ich 20 bis 25 Einsätze habe – bei Bayern komme ich vielleicht auf fünf. Das ist auch viel besser für meine Entwicklung.“

Translated:"I want to stay a "Borusse".Obviously I'd rather be at a club I can play 20-25 matches - at Bayern I might get 5 matches.It's a lot better for my development as a player as well."

bild.de wrote:BVB-Boss Joachim-Watzke:"Wir werden alles tun , um Mats zu halten"

Translated:"We're gonna do everything to keep Mats."

A decision is expected in January.

http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/fussball/bundesliga/vereine/dortmund/2008/12/20/mats-hummels/will-bei-borussia-bleiben.html
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilentStrike » Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:24 am

why dont we just extend the loan? if he comes back to bayern he'll just be fighting for a place on the bench with van buyten and breno... so he shud just stay ther till 2010. I was always hoping breno and hummels would be the future CB's at Bayern.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby MUTU » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:02 pm

I'm with selling Van Buyten and have Breno and Hummels fight for the 3rd defender place. Of course, both would rather be playing all the time.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby reiniksrobis » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:19 pm

We should sell van Buyten this summer, then Lucio next summer and then stay with three classy defenders- Micho, Breno and Hummels.

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby thulkazal » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:10 pm

well as much uli have good choices he got same amount of bad one ... so dunno that will happen reinik
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:02 pm

Hummels is out for 6 weeks... injured in some futsal match.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MrLinky » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:02 pm

MUTU wrote:I'm with selling Van Buyten and have Breno and Hummels fight for the 3rd defender place.

Yea that would be the way to go , but as for right now it seems like he's gonna move to Dortmund permanently for a fee that is speculated to be around 6 million.He can still come back to Bayern after 3-4 years when he's not a talent anymore but a top-class center back.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby shwas55 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:38 pm

MrLinky wrote:Yea that would be the way to go , but as for right now it seems like he's gonna move to Dortmund permanently for a fee that is speculated to be around 6 million.He can still come back to Bayern after 3-4 years when he's not a talent anymore but a top-class center back.

If the 6 mil figure is true, and if we get 10 mil for Poldi, we already got 7 for Jensen. Thats 23 mil should be added to our transfer budget
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby Miss Dangerous » Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:41 pm

We usually don`t buy players in January :?
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:08 pm

MUTU wrote:Hummels is out for 6 weeks... injured in some futsal match.

His third serious injury this year , might make him cheaper for Dortmund.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby MatFCB97 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:07 pm

I think better for us and for him if he would stay in Dortmund but still on loan, no transfer..He is young so the best will be if he would play much games, actually in our squad he doesn't have chances..
MatFCB97
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby xevi » Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:00 pm

the last rumours were that he was going to be sold for around 5M €.
i think the best situation would have him on loan one year more and get him on 2010 when players like van buyten and lucio will leave with us having only breno and micho. depending of the level of them we could be ok with both breno and micho and hummels as sub.
xevi
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion