You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Massimo Oddo

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Oddo

Postby mrfloyd87 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:04 pm

Happy B-Day MrLinky! =D>
Tu shtofshin plako,gjithe te mirat ne jete!
FC Bayern Stern Des Sudens...
mrfloyd87
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:50 am

Thank you guys , I have finally attained the legal drinking age. 8)
mrfloyd falemnderit shum plako. :)
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:56 am

MrLinky wrote:Thank you guys , I have finally attained the legal drinking age. 8):)

Poor guy! If you were Maltese, you'd have got that 2 years ago :P
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MrLinky » Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:04 am

MUTU wrote:Poor guy! If you were Maltese, you'd have got that 2 years ago :P

Damn , you also told me a while ago you can go to the beach there until September right ?
Malta sounds like paradise. :lol:
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby reiniksrobis » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:51 pm

Happy birthday. 10.10 was my birthday. :) Just yesterday I finished celebrating.

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:53 pm

Oh a day before me , well happy birthday to you as well. :)
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby reiniksrobis » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:54 pm

MrLinky wrote:Oh a day before me , well happy birthday to you as well. :)

Thanks. You just turned 18? Happy one. :D

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:52 am

reiniksrobis wrote:Happy birthday. 10.10 was my birthday. :) Just yesterday I finished celebrating.

Happy birthday to you too :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby reiniksrobis » Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:17 pm

MUTU wrote:
reiniksrobis wrote:Happy birthday. 10.10 was my birthday. :) Just yesterday I finished celebrating.

Happy birthday to you too :)

Thanks. =D>

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:28 pm

Oddo Happy In Germany

Bayern Munich right-back Massimo Oddo has made it clear he is happy in Germany and does not miss his homeland...
Bayern Munich's Massimo Oddo is preparing to take on Fiorentina at the Allianz Arena on Tuesday, but the player has revealed that he does not miss life in Italy at the moment.

Oddo left AC Milan during the summer; after the arrival of Gianluca Zambrotta and the return of Marek Jankulovski from injury, it seems Carlo Ancelotti did not require the Azzurri defender's services any longer, so he was allowed to leave on-loan for Bayern.

"I don't miss Italian football and I'm happy where I am," admitted the former Lazio captain to Radio Gol. "The game against Fiorentina will be important and it could be a significant win, but really it is just another game."

"The Gigliati are playing well, they are on good form and it will be an exciting game," he claimed.

Oddo is not the only Italian Bayern will bring to the Champions League match-up. He will be joined by team-mate Luca Toni, who played scored nearly 50 goals during a two-season spell with Fiorentina in Serie A.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby lebanese bayern » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:20 pm

hey evryone
happy b day mr linky
we have no drinkin age and we go 2 the beach tilll octobre sry i guesse lebanon is ur paradise plus a lot of bayern fans (girls bcz of balack lol)
hope we lll beat wolfsburrg goooooalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll 3-2 we neeed to remeber the days of the cl final against valenciaaaa
lebanese bayern
Getting the hang of it

Postby MrLinky » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:48 pm

Thank you , you have no drinking age ? :shock: ... so basically a 9 year old kid could go on buy vodka and get totally hammered ?
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby lebanese bayern » Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:25 pm

yeh man thats y we aint good at foot the night clubs dont close before 6AM and their too have no age limites lol
i guesse klinsy would have so many problems keepin shweinni out off the clubs lollll :P
lebanese bayern
Getting the hang of it

Postby reiniksrobis » Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:21 pm

OMG, happy one! :o Here, in latvia, drinking age is 18, but that means nothing, we can ask older people to buy anything for us! Is drugs allowed at Lebanon?

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby lebanese bayern » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:34 am

its forbiden by the law but we go around it like u do about the age limit :P :evil:
in certan citys they grow it in there backyards =D>
and the police let the people have their fun in the clubin areas 2 the fulllissst so every thing is like legale there
u should come in this summerrr 8)
lebanese bayern
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion