You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Martín Demichelis

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby gordon16 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:44 am

mackoy wrote:
tigercup wrote:In my opinion Demichellis has to leave!!!!
In the bayern he plays as a defender where his performances
aren't good.If we take the goal scored by contra against getafe you'll
see what i mean or the second goal of zenith st'petersburg.I think Bayern have to sign three more players and sell one.

IN:MERTESACKER, A CENTRE MIDFIELDER WHO WILL PLAY ALONGSIDE VAN BOMMEL AND A 4th Striker (Maybe NEUVILLE OR UCHE(GETAFE) OR NOVO(RANGERS)

OUT:DEMICHELLIS

Do you watch Bayern or read reviews of their games ? Franz Beckenbauer in person admired Demichelis's performance this season.

if someone should to leave then it is lucio

You're kidding too, right ? Why don't we sell all the best players to other teams and become less competitive then?

i think mackoy is a bit right about lucio...lucio is our best defender :P....about demichelis he was one of the best player this year but we have to buy one better than him....maybe materazzi ,samuel,terry or sergio ramos!
gordon16
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kevh26 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:53 am

materazzi isn't as good as demchelis, samual wouldn't come, terry????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? WTF why would he ever leave his favourite club which pays him 120,000 a week, pushes for cl glory, has money to burn and single handedly built his career to its current level,

oh and ramos... no!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:47 am

gordon16 wrote:
mackoy wrote:
tigercup wrote:In my opinion Demichellis has to leave!!!!
In the bayern he plays as a defender where his performances
aren't good.If we take the goal scored by contra against getafe you'll
see what i mean or the second goal of zenith st'petersburg.I think Bayern have to sign three more players and sell one.

IN:MERTESACKER, A CENTRE MIDFIELDER WHO WILL PLAY ALONGSIDE VAN BOMMEL AND A 4th Striker (Maybe NEUVILLE OR UCHE(GETAFE) OR NOVO(RANGERS)

OUT:DEMICHELLIS

Do you watch Bayern or read reviews of their games ? Franz Beckenbauer in person admired Demichelis's performance this season.

if someone should to leave then it is lucio

You're kidding too, right ? Why don't we sell all the best players to other teams and become less competitive then?

i think mackoy is a bit right about lucio...lucio is our best defender :P....about demichelis he was one of the best player this year but we have to buy one better than him....maybe materazzi ,samuel,terry or sergio ramos!

Materazzi = Nightmare and Sergio Ramos I think he plays as a right back.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MunchenFC » Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:08 am

yah ramos plays right
and hoeness has even said said demi is the best in the bundesliga and bayern's defense set the record for least goals conced does that count for anything?
although lucio doesw make quite alot of mistakes and to see mertesacker rplace him would not upset me at all :)
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Matakos » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:03 am

I would leave the defence as it is.
Our King!
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fcb 4eva » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:34 pm

if it aint broke, don't fix it imo

................Rensing

Sagnol......Lucio.....Micho...........Lahm

These 4 have finally got it together, and to bring someone else in would disrupt it alot, and we need consistency for europe next season too.

-------------------

FCB 4EVA :D
fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:38 pm

fcb 4eva wrote:if it aint broke, don't fix it imo

................Rensing

These 4 have finally got it together, and to bring someone else in would disrupt it alot, and we need consistency for europe next season too.

-------------------

Great Motto :!: :D
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby MunchenFC » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:38 am

fcb 4eva wrote:if it aint broke, don't fix it imo

................Rensing

-------------------

yah but sagnol is really out of form and just retired from national team!
he is getting seasoned! :)
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby degenha2 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:41 pm

------------rensing---------------

jansen--micho--lucio--lahm

----------van bommel------------

altintop/schweini----------ribery

-----------poldi-----------------

---toni-----------klose---------

the 4-1-2-1-2 seems to fit he bayern personality well
degenha2
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:55 pm

degenha2 wrote:------------rensing---------------

A slight change to your suggested formation would be Lahm and Jansen exchange positions.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby Jorge » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:34 pm

degenha2 wrote:------------rensing---------------

Good line up but I doubt they will bench Ze Roberto to field Podolski, since Podolski is a striker or a winger but not a CMF (too much responsability on his shoulders) Ze although old is a natural CMF.
Jorge
I post all the time

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby MrLinky » Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:35 pm

Im glad he's revocered from the injury that was bothering him for quite
a while .
Now with him back , there's gonna be a lot more stability in our defense
in the upcoming match vs Hertha .
MrLinky
I post all the time

Re: Martin Demichelis

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:54 pm

He's only just recovered from his injury but he's been recalled to play for Argentina.

Argentina lie second in the World Cup South American Qualifying Zone on 11 points, two below leaders Paraguay, who they play on September 6 in Buenos Aires.

Four days later, Argentina travel to Peru, who are without a win at the bottom of the standings.

Argentina squad to play Paraguay and Peru:
Roberto Abbondanzieri (Getafe), Juan Pablo Carrizo (Lazio), Sergio Romero (AZ Alkmaar); Javier Zanetti (Internazionale), Daniel Diaz (Getafe), Pablo Zabaleta (Manchester City), Gonzalo Rodriguez (Villarreal), Martin Demichelis (Bayern Munich), Fabricio Coloccini (Newcastle), Gabriel Heinze (Real Madrid); Juan Roman Riquelme, Sebastian Battaglia (both Boca Juniors), Jonas Gutierrez (Newcastle), Javier Mascherano (Liverpool), Fernando Gago (Real Madrid), Esteban Cambiasso (Internazionale), Angel Di Maria (Benfica), Andres D'Alessandro (Internacional); Lionel Messi (Barcelona), Carlos Tevez (Manchester United), Sergio Aguero (Atletico Madrid), German Denis (Napoli), Lisandro Lopez, (Porto).
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Re: Demichelis

Postby MUTU » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:29 pm

Bayern Munich will offer Martin Demichelis an improved contract to reward the Argentina defender for his recent progress.

"He's a super player with a super character -- a guarantee for our defence," Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge told Kicker magazine. He said the new deal would likely run to 2012, adding: "We'll take into account his spectacular development."

Demichelis, who joined Bayern in 2003, was one of the team's most consistent performers last season.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Re: Demichelis

Postby likma » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:35 pm

Nice, Demichelis is great player for us, and it's good having him secured for future.
likma
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion