You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Martín Demichelis

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby tigercup » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:10 pm

In my opinion Demichellis has to leave!!!!
In the bayern he plays as a defender where his performances
aren't good.If we take the goal scored by contra against getafe you'll
see what i mean or the second goal of zenith st'petersburg.I think Bayern have to sign three more players and sell one.

IN:MERTESACKER, A CENTRE MIDFIELDER WHO WILL PLAY ALONGSIDE VAN BOMMEL AND A 4th Striker (Maybe NEUVILLE OR UCHE(GETAFE) OR NOVO(RANGERS)

OUT:DEMICHELLIS
tigercup
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby soccerkyle » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:19 pm

tigercup wrote:In my opinion Demichellis has to leave!!!!
see what i mean or the second goal of zenith st'petersburg.I think Bayern have to sign three more players and sell one.

IN:MERTESACKER, A CENTRE MIDFIELDER WHO WILL PLAY ALONGSIDE VAN BOMMEL AND A 4th Striker (Maybe NEUVILLE OR UCHE(GETAFE) OR NOVO(RANGERS)

I hope you aren't serious because Demi has been one of our best players this year and has played amazing. IMO he played as one of the top 3 defenders in Europe this year and is a starter for Argentina so please get your facts straight and watch more Bundesliga games
soccerkyle
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby thulkazal » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:23 pm

if someone should to leave then it is lucio
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBinNYC » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:05 pm

Yeah Micho should leave because of two goals conceded. And monkeys might fly out of my butt. If there's one player that Bayern shouldn't let go other than Ribery, it's Demichelis. There's a reason why he made almost all pundit's Bundesliga team of the season. No way he should go, especially to Fulham!

P.S. Can't wait to see him and Sosa in person on Sunday, even though they're gonna wreck the U.S.!
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby medin69 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:13 pm

Argentina vs USA or what? FRiendly?
medin69
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:37 pm

tigercup wrote:In my opinion Demichellis has to leave!!!!

Do you watch Bayern or read reviews of their games ? Franz Beckenbauer in person admired Demichelis's performance this season.

if someone should to leave then it is lucio

You're kidding too, right ? Why don't we sell all the best players to other teams and become less competitive then?
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby pavlos21 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:41 pm

relax my friends tigercup and thulkazal.you made one of the best CB couples of the wold useless in few minutes.

you suggested names tigercup are to little for our team except mertesacker maybe.lucio can be a goofy sometimes but thats not a reason to sell him he is one of the best.no comment for demichelis for me he was great the past season and yes he did a few mistakes at uefa but the whole team was a dissaster in the late games.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:18 am

pavlos21 wrote:relax my friends tigercup and thulkazal.you made one of the best CB couples of the wold useless in few minutes.

you suggested names tigercup are to little for our team except mertesacker maybe.lucio can be a goofy sometimes but thats not a reason to sell him he is one of the best.no comment for demichelis for me he was great the past season and yes he did a few mistakes at uefa but the whole team was a dissaster in the late games.

Rightly said! He based Demichelis's performance on two miserly games from the whole season where the whole team played badly not him alone!
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby thulkazal » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:59 am

You didnt understand me good.I said if someone gotta leave then would be best that be Lucio.
Reason ? He just dont fit for BIG games ( and in CL every game is BIG )
Ya he had great games i still remember that one in bundesliga where he scored and setup penalty.But still remember HSV,Getafe.And i know u will say it is ONLY 2 games.But i hate HIS RUNNING out of backline and for CD that can be fatal same as his dribbling as last man which put demichelis in bad position and whole defence.Take the ball send it on other side or JUST shoot it out -.-
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby thulkazal » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:01 pm

btw Central Defender mark is to dont complicate a lot and HE do it a LOT

ya he is one of best in top 20 but no way in top 5 or 10 even
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Jorge » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:20 pm

FCBinNYC wrote:P.S. Can't wait to see him and Sosa in person on Sunday, even though they're gonna wreck the U.S.!

I also expected the game going Argentina's way specially after trashing Mexico 4-1 four days ago, but the US played a technically executed outstanding game and had as many chances as Argentina to win it. One thing for sure: After watching the USA vs England and Spain and now Argentina I arrive to two conclusions:
1. Landon Donovan is half of the US team, and
2. Michael Bradley (not Freddy Adu) is the future of the US team. I hope he goes to the EPL this year.

As for Demichelis going to Fulham: I doubt it with Bayern playing CL next season, but Fulham is looking for a high profile CD right now. That's why they let Bocanegra go and did not even offer a reduced contract.
Jorge
I post all the time

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby FCBinNYC » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:10 pm

Don't want to get too off-topic, but yeah Jorge I was pretty excited with the performance of the US last night, even though there's still that Donovan dependancy. Predictably, Demichelis was outstanding and had a lot to do with our boys not getting a goal at the end. My only complaint: it took me longer to get back on the highway from the Stadium than the whole game took! :x
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby medin69 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:23 pm

Demichelis wont go to Fulham, trust me
medin69
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:09 pm

FCBinNYC wrote:Don't want to get too off-topic, but yeah Jorge I was pretty excited with the performance of the US last night, even though there's still that Donovan dependancy. Predictably, Demichelis was outstanding and had a lot to do with our boys not getting a goal at the end. My only complaint: it took me longer to get back on the highway from the Stadium than the whole game took! :x

How long ? :P
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby FCBinNYC » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:29 pm

From my seat to the highway, about 2 hours! Absurd! There's a lot of construction going on there right now, but I thought they'd have their exit game together a little better than that!
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion