You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Mario Mandžukić

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Mario Mandžukić

Postby smaw2010 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:19 pm

Guys, we are already pretty good on our first team. We are just improving on our bench, I just hope we sign a world class midfielder.
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby CroCHEF » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:21 pm

pavlos21 wrote:WTF?another b-class transfer?why?

we have a full bank.?

yea we see in CL final...

btw.
http://www.fcbayern.telekom.de/de/aktue ... /35504.php
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Deutche » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:29 pm

kiam307 wrote:Mandžukić is a good substitute, but what about the "bomb" striker?
What about "bomb" anything?
First they said they were gonna sign Bomb defender Höwedes - nothing
Then Bomb CDM Javi Martinez - nothing
Then Bomb striker Džeko - nothing

I hate to say it but I'm getting a bit tired of mediocre bench signings such as Dante and Mandžukić. What about a real signing?

Patience my friend. What follows is my opinion.

Manzukic is a good player and brings some things that Gomez doesn't. Some of you thinks he sucks yet he shined in the Euros and he is one of the top goal scorers. I am 100% sure Bayern will pay the 40 if it has to for Martinez. What Bayern couldn't do is pay both transfer fees for Martinez and Dzeko which would be somewhere between 70-80 mill. Complicating matters Dzeko wanted to be paid the same if not better and Bayern did not want to do that. So they made a choice and one can question them here if one decides to do so, to go with Martinez and Mandzukic for a 53 Mill(projection) transfer fee total.

Now if you want to question why no move on Martinez? Javi stated he will not talk about Bayern since Spain is still in Euro's and until Spain is out or the Euro's are done don't expect anything to happen.

THis team has improved its depth and lets not forget Bayern was close and with Dante,Shaq,Pizzaro,Mandukic and eventually Martinez this club can be deadly. Also I would not call any of those players mediocre bench or not.
Deutche
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Mario Mandžukić

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:35 pm

@Deutche Do you kno the highest transfer fee by Bayern Munich if you knew that you wud not be saying that Uli and KHR will pay 40m for Martinez a DM.....Bayern's highest transfer fee is 30m and that was Mario Gomez, Uli and KHR are way to stubborn to submit to another teams high demands especially when Barca and Real are interested, im just mad that Bayern are only looking at Martinez there are cheaper options like Fellani or M'Villa even tho his agent has said Bayern are not looking for a player like M'Villa....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby pavlos21 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:38 pm

CroCHEF wrote:
pavlos21 wrote:WTF?another b-class transfer?why?

we have a full bank.?

yea we see in CL final...

btw.
http://www.fcbayern.telekom.de/de/aktue ... /35504.php

a support message for your country-man was more than expected my friend...

this is not the point.we talk about the good of the team here.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Deutche » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:08 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:@Deutche Do you kno the highest transfer fee by Bayern Munich if you knew that you wud not be saying that Uli and KHR will pay 40m for Martinez a DM.....Bayern's highest transfer fee is 30m and that was Mario Gomez, Uli and KHR are way to stubborn to submit to another teams high demands especially when Barca and Real are interested, im just mad that Bayern are only looking at Martinez there are cheaper options like Fellani or M'Villa even tho his agent has said Bayern are not looking for a player like M'Villa....

Listen I don't think Javi is worth 40 mill that's just insane in my opinion. It's very possible we get him for a lower amount but to be honest at this point I think Bayern wants Javi bad. Put aside what they think of him as a footballer because obviously they like him but he may also be bait for Guardiola who thought very highly of Javi and according to reports wanted him. In no way shape or form am I saying Javi is worth 40 mill he is not and I hope we don't pay that fee but Bayern seems to want him bad enough that's why I think it's possible they pay that amount. Otherwise why get out of Dzeko sweepstakes?
Deutche
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby README » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:13 pm

MARIO MANDZUKiC our official ..........BOMB STRIKER
README

Postby The Spyware » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:18 pm

IMO you are underestimating him alot
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby München Minded » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:47 pm

We aren't Real and willing to pay massive transfer fees for players, so Džeko is no longer an issue. I actually look forward to Mandžukić -- as mentioned previously we are trying to improve our depth. He will be alot better than Olić and Petersen.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby lau03143 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:49 pm

München Minded wrote:We aren't Real and willing to pay massive transfer fees for players, so Džeko is no longer an issue. I actually look forward to Mandžukić -- as mentioned previously we are trying to improve our depth. He will be alot better than Olić and Petersen.

This is exactly what's I think!

Willkommen Mandžukić!
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Mario Mandžukić

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:51 pm

München Minded wrote:We aren't Real and willing to pay massive transfer fees for players, so Džeko is no longer an issue. I actually look forward to Mandžukić -- as mentioned previously we are trying to improve our depth. He will be alot better than Olić and Petersen.

Personally i think Mandzukic and Pizarro are Olic and Peterson 2.0, they are slightly better than Olic and Nils but only by a small margin....Bayern replaced average guys for slightly above average guys :P
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby appudds » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:10 pm

Well, Barca were "supposedly" interested in him. And Uli said we will sign a striker who "could" play for Barca.
So, technically, Uli kept up his promise of signing a "bomb striker".
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby armbrust » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:11 pm

lau03143 wrote:

This is exactly what's I think!

Willkommen Mandžukić!

Same here, our problem was the bench , and we are resolving it without spending to much. I think hes better than a 75 minutes tired Gomez, so i think he will be used a lot.

For me this has been a positive transfer window.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby raz25 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:13 pm

Haha we now have super mario bros! :)

Weirdly, I preferred Dzeko :), but I guess after Gomez' 3 very nice goals at the euros the board realized Gomez is never going to lose his place in the 1st 11.

If no one else is leaving, I think we're set for the new season. Actually I'd get Diego, he's a different type of player from everything we currently have but then it's going to be a little bit too crowded, so I'm fine with what we have.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Postby München Minded » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:26 pm

raz25 wrote:Haha we now have super mario bros! :)

That is funny, didn't think of it that way. since Gomez has been called Super Mario, that would make Mandžukić as Luigi.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion