You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Mario Götze

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Mario Götze

Postby Klinsmann » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:18 am

I dont think hell sign for us
Klinsmann

Postby appudds » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:50 am

'Mario Gotze will some day end up at a top club abroad' - Germany coach Joachim Low dismisses Bayern Munich link
No one in this world thinks he will come here excpet our beloved Uli Hoeness
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:34 am

Well, Loew believes that the Vidal case will repeat itself.

Truth told, only Goetze himself can say whether or not he will end up at Bayern, and even he might not be correct because his opinion might change as time goes by. I do not think he will play here, at least not until he is much older, but I also believe it is possible and not completely unrealistic that he moves here when he is still young.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby quaazi » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:48 am

Löw just said the most probable outcome. I am surprised that he would, though, given Rummenigge's association with the ECA and their demand to reduce international friendlies. Löw sure isn't making life easy on himself with that comment.

Right now all we need to hope is that Dortmund will try to keep him for as long as possible, because the less years he has on his contract, the smaller his hypothetical transfer fee. And it would also mean that Götze would have more and more time in the NT, which, as we all saw with Neuer, can really make you consider Bayern as an option. It's a long shot, but if Hoeness' interest is genuine (and not just messing with him), then, well, he doesn't like rejection that much.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby appudds » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:56 am

The reasn why Schalke sold neuer to us was becasue he wasnt interested moving abroad and wanted to play for the best club in Germany to win titles.
So, the ONLY way I see Goetze coming to us is if Dortmund dont win many titles in the coming seasons AND goetze declares he wants to stay inside the Bundesliga.
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby quaazi » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:26 am

Bild reports that Bayern may move for Götze in the winter window. I think this is a load of bollocks, seeing as he is cup-tied and Bayern has no emergency, but I do think that with Dortmund's slow start, the chances of us landing Götze in the summer have increased (from 1% to 4%, roughly).
The ideal team

quaazi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:41 am

Yeah, I don't think we'll be making any move for a non CL-eligible player. However, we might be trying to get him before it is too late (more clubs interested, or Dortmund making a comeback and becoming good again).

I can't imagine Bayern signing him in January, but things might be changing nowadays with Nerlinger and Heynckes here. It could be that they want Goetze so they can rest some of our key players before vital CL games. I am almost sure that we won't be getting him until at least summer 2012 though
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:01 pm

If I understand correctly, it's not Nerlinger or Heynckes who want Götze, it's Hoeness. I guess it's a matter of pride, Bayern must have the top German players.
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:26 pm

quaazi wrote:If I understand correctly, it's not Nerlinger or Heynckes who want Götze, it's Hoeness. I guess it's a matter of pride, Bayern must have the top German players.

Probably. What I meant was that had Hoeness still been in charge of transfers we would never get a cup-tied player, but with new people in charge things might start changing.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:10 pm

I can imagine Dortmund selling him next summer...but only if they dont qualify for CL.
That could be a chance for us to lend him but the chances are still slim if some top foreign clubs step in with an offer.

If they dont qualify and there is no bigger offer than 20mil€ for him in the summer...and we offer more than that I can see us getting him but the chances are still slim:)

But if they could sell a top talent like Sahin for change...than they will also sell Goetze for 20mil€ :)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Aequitas1987 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:27 am

Goetze will break the bundesliga record (of Gomez) if we buy him. He won't come cheap.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby munchen99 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:08 am

Aequitas1987 wrote:Goetze will break the bundesliga record (of Gomez) if we buy him. He won't come cheap.

We're rich, ambitious and the top german club- worth every penny!
munchen99
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Stigger » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:10 am

I can see him go for 50mil next summer
My Formation for this season
.....................Neuer
Lahm.....Dante.....Badstuber.....Alaba
..........Schweini......Martinez
Robben...........Kroos.............Ribery
...................Manzukic
Stigger
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:05 am

Stigger wrote:I can see him go for 50mil next summer

50 million? Nah, he'll go for 30 at most. BL clubs are stupid :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:32 am

Wow, looks like the entire management would like Götze... I'm still not convinced that this is not just talk to unsettle him, but hell, I'll join the fantasy bandwagon gladly!
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion