You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Mario Götze

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Mario Götze

Postby pavlos21 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:19 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:I don't want him to go there. I just told my friend that now they got Sahin, Götze would be the perfect player for them. And they are Real Madrid, so Dortmund would be happy selling him for cheap :twisted: I hope that transfer doesn't happen though. But it would be much worse if he goes to Barcelona :x

i dont understand what makes you think that sahin will find playing time in real?bench who?most of the players from real are superior to him also the youngsters is also superior to gotze.gotze still does not have the quality to have a chance in real.maybe in few years.

gotze to barcelona?why to pay from gotze when they produce players like alcantara from their academy's?

to much hype for this kid i hope it will not make a bad effect in his career.it reminds me lars ricken's story.all the lights in germany are at him.maybe cause he one of the few potential young superstars since few years that is actually a native german.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sch0ll7 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:50 pm

there is like 10% chance he will end up with us...he is getting way too much attention and it is only a matter of time before Real, Barca, ManU, Chelsea etc... show interest in him..and when they do we wont stand a chance against them...not money wise but we all know that Dortmund wont sell him to us if they can get the same money from a non-BL team:)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:19 pm

pavlos21 wrote:i dont understand what makes you think that sahin will find playing time in real?bench who?most of the players from real are superior to him also the youngsters is also superior to gotze.gotze still does not have the quality to have a chance in real.maybe in few years.

Mourinho said he will be a starter in most of the games and he added that Real Madrid fans are going to like Sahin a lot. He knows what kind of player Nuri is.

pavlos21 wrote:gotze to barcelona?why to pay from gotze when they produce players like alcantara from their academy's?

Götze is 18/19 years old. They can produce players from their academy but they also spend a lot of money in new transfers like Alexis or even Kiko Femenia, who is a young creative midfielder that played a good season in a lower team here in Spain. This summer Götze was linked with Barça in Spanish media a few times

pavlos21 wrote:to much hype for this kid i hope it will not make a bad effect in his career.it reminds me lars ricken's story.all the lights in germany are at him.maybe cause he one of the few potential young superstars since few years that is actually a native german.

Are you watching football in the recent years? Germany and Spain have the better talents in this world. Look at Özil in Madrid. I'm sure you are one of those guys who thought he was going to suck in Madrid because he was not good enough. And not only him, look at Germany in the World Cup. Or look at Germany now.

Götze was one of the best players in Bundesliga last season and the second better assistant. He proved his word last season and he is proving his worth with Germany NT. Did you watch the game agaisnt Brazil? I guess you didn't

I don't know why do you usually underrate German footbal.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby pavlos21 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:05 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
pavlos21 wrote:i dont understand what makes you think that sahin will find playing time in real?bench who?most of the players from real are superior to him also the youngsters is also superior to gotze.gotze still does not have the quality to have a chance in real.maybe in few years.

Mourinho said he will be a starter in most of the games and he added that Real Madrid fans are going to like Sahin a lot. He knows what kind of player Nuri is.

pavlos21 wrote:gotze to barcelona?why to pay from gotze when they produce players like alcantara from their academy's?

Götze is 18/19 years old. They can produce players from their academy but they also spend a lot of money in new transfers like Alexis or even Kiko Femenia, who is a young creative midfielder that played a good season in a lower team here in Spain. This summer Götze was linked with Barça in Spanish media a few times

pavlos21 wrote:to much hype for this kid i hope it will not make a bad effect in his career.it reminds me lars ricken's story.all the lights in germany are at him.maybe cause he one of the few potential young superstars since few years that is actually a native german.

Are you watching football in the recent years? Germany and Spain have the better talents in this world. Look at Özil in Madrid. I'm sure you are one of those guys who thought he was going to suck in Madrid because he was not good enough. And not only him, look at Germany in the World Cup. Or look at Germany now.

Götze was one of the best players in Bundesliga last season and the second better assistant. He proved his word last season and he is proving his worth with Germany NT. Did you watch the game agaisnt Brazil? I guess you didn't

I don't know why do you usually underrate German footbal.

sahin has 0 minutes of playtime till now i think he dint even played in the pre season.murinho dint expect that coentrao will be so important in the midfield and not in the defense in the team and he will play for 90 minutes without to sub him.i dint said that he is not good but that i think that is a bit difficult to find a place in the team with all those superstars.

kiko femenia cost 1,5 m to barcelona and its a bit to much to compare sanchez to gotze.gotze will cost maybe 20+ millions so there is no reason for them to pay those money with those academy's they have.

and for the last better read my words more carefully i dint tell that germany does not have great talents.and ozil was a more proven and more complete player than gotze at the time he made the transfer.i said that gotze is one of the few recent NATIVE german talents not in general.sure germany has an amazing team and great talents and with spain they lead in the talent production.and i watch all the games that i can from the nt and if not the whole game at least the highlights from the nt and from most bl matches.

i never underrate german football i am just realistic and the opposite of you that's why we are arguing so many times.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shileno » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:01 pm

quaazi wrote:
shileno wrote:With all do respect Gotze is not world class yet, and a move to R.Madrid would kill him. He should remain at BVB for a while and then go to ManU, where he'll improve a lot more.

:|

Yeah, but talking about the best place outside Germany. Ferguson is a wizard when it comes to make world class players. I wouldn't mind to see him here but talking seriously, he's not needed, BVB would never sell him to us and I don't think he'll work here. Even Robbery have troubles sometimes.
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby quaazi » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:03 pm

I honestly don't think Ferguson will be in ManU by the time Götze makes the shift abroad (if he does it at all).
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:08 am

pavlos21 wrote:sahin has 0 minutes of playtime till now i think he dint even played in the pre season.murinho dint expect that coentrao will be so important in the midfield and not in the defense in the team and he will play for 90 minutes without to sub him.i dint said that he is not good but that i think that is a bit difficult to find a place in the team with all those superstars.

I think Sahin is injured. I agree though, with Coentrao's great performances Sahin might have it tougher than expected.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:44 am

Stay in topic please
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:13 pm

Okey, I answered pavlos and Dani in this thread

miscellaneous-f6/football-from-around-the-globe-t4717-975.html#p131162

:D
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:11 pm

Element wrote:Stay in topic please

You mean "on" right? :P

Anyways, you have 13,999 posts, so early congratulations on 14,000. You post too much :lol:

To stay on topic: According to goal.com, Klopp said that anyone who is not interested in Goetze is clueless.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:07 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:You mean "on" right?

it was a typo , not a grammatical error (i is next to in keyboard)

and thanks man
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MoFattal » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:54 pm

Element wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:You mean "on" right?

it was a typo , not a grammatical error (i is next to in keyboard)

and thanks man

You forgot the "o" dude :mrgreen:
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Element » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:07 pm

EVERY TIME I TRY TO EXPLAIN MY MISTAKE , I MAKE ANOTHER ONE
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Paddy » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:25 pm

Element, you are one big mistake. :lol:
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dambun » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:07 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion