You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Mario Basler

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Mario Basler

Postby RW911 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:26 am

Letting go of Robben would be the stupidest thing to do. He is, IMO, a better player than Ribery esp cuz at least Arjen doesn't shoot his mouth off about Franck or others in the team. Franck on the other hand, keeps saying he prefers Kroos here, Muller there.... come on you're not the coach goddamnit! And where were you during the Champions League matches?

Robben needs to recover his pace and that can be understood by his own statement in which he admitted that this was his worst injury so far. A man who's never been shaken by months long injuries now says this was his worst. That's saying a lot. Obviously he needs more time, using him as a super sub for a couple or more weeks should do the trick.
RW911
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ottackon » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:10 pm

ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby MUTU » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:09 pm

Turns out that the 47 year old Mario Basler has played football again... as a goalkeeper (!!!) with 7th division club TuS Rüssingen. [source]
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANCKER » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:11 pm

He'll probably take FKs.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Previous

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion