You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Marcell Jansen

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Marcell Jansen

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:13 pm

Bayern are reportedly interested in signing German international Marcell Jansen from Borussia Mönchengladbach. Jansen can play as LB and as a left midfielder.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Marcell Jansen

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:21 pm

MUTU wrote:Bayern are reportedly interested in signing German international Marcell Jansen from Borussia Mönchengladbach. Jansen can play as LB and as a left midfielder.

He's just okay...He can cover for Lahm as he does in the NT.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:43 pm

I think he's more for LM, and Schweini can play as RM. Or perhaps he'll just be a sub.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:41 pm

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby charger256 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:19 pm

Just heard on TV that it's official. :( Don't know what to think.
Schlaudraff, Altintop, Jansen - all good for a mediocre Bundesliga club.
charger256
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:35 pm

official?

Here's the story on Skysports.

Germany international Marcell Jansen is not interested in leaving relegation-threatened Borussia Monchengladbach.
Bayern Munich and Hamburg are the latest clubs to be keen on the left-back, who can also play in midfield.

However, the 21-year-old has made clear that he is not thinking about any move away from Borussia Park in the summer.

"I am not at all interested in other clubs. Borussia is the only club of my dreams and I am fully focussed on keeping them in the Bundesliga," said Jansen.

"Gladbach is something special to me and not long ago I was a fan myself.

"I could say that I would have no problem finding a new club if we should be relegated, but that would be against my heart and my character."

The Foals are three points adrift of safety at the bottom of the Bundesliga after last weekend's draw with Werder Bremen

I guess there is a chance only if Monchengladbach gets relegated...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:20 pm

charger256 wrote:Just heard on TV that it's official.

That information is incorrect.

fanOfBayern wrote:I guess there is a chance only if Monchengladbach gets relegated...

Considering that they're rock bottom, that's a possibility. However, the relegation battle is really hot this season, with 11th place Wolfsburg only having 4 points more than Bor. M'gladbach!
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby xevi » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:56 pm

bayern should sign him. he's young, can play in the defence and the mid. and in the future lahm could play at right and jansen at left. it's great.
xevi
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:22 pm

:lol: I have just read on a romanian sport site that Marcell Jansen's girlfriend wants him to tranfer at Bayern.
http://www.campionate.ro/index/Pleaca_la_Bayern_ca_sa_nu_fie_la.html
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:51 pm

supr4king wrote::lol: I have just read on a romanian sport site that Marcell Jansen's girlfriend wants him to tranfer at Bayern.
http://www.campionate.ro/index/Pleaca_la_Bayern_ca_sa_nu_fie_la.html

ooooohhhh!!!...she is smokin.....:D

and Bayern should sign her....without any questions...;)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:28 am

Jansen has decided to postpone his final decision on whether to move to Bayern or not till the end of the season. That might not be comfortable with the Bayern management who would like some guarantee as early as possible to plan out better for the next season, but we'll see how it goes.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Duncan » Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:45 am

It was obvious that Jansen will not decide until the future of Gladbach is clear. Nontheless there should be no doubt about his quality for those who have watched Czech vs Germany past weekend :wink:
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:35 pm

He played very well against the Czech Republic, but I still think Lahm is better than him at LB and Schweini is better than him at LM. But the good thing is that both Schweini and Lahm can play on the right, so he's likely to get many games especially when we have injuries and out-of-form players.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fa » Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:11 pm

Good young prospect, but not good enough atm for Bayern. I agree with Mutu that Lahm is much better at the LB position!!
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Duncan » Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:29 pm

MUTU wrote:He played very well against the Czech Republic, but I still think Lahm is better than him at LB and Schweini is better than him at LM. But the good thing is that both Schweini and Lahm can play on the right, so he's likely to get many games especially when we have injuries and out-of-form players.

The LM is not Schweinis future :wink:
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Next

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion