You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Marcell Jansen

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:23 pm

I'm totally surprised :!: :!: :!: He wasn't doing bad :!: Why sell him :?: :?: :o :o :o :o :o
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tigercup » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:28 pm

because the bayern board is mother **** crazyy thats why they sell himm.To sell the bayern go in the transfer but to buy No
tigercup
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby walter » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:37 pm

WTF????? this is beyond comprehension!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
are they smoking crack???????????
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby BayernJ » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:03 pm

weird??????????????????????????????????????
BayernJ
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Finland

Postby FCBinNYC » Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:32 pm

There's been a lot of talk about Bayern using a 3-5-2 recently, this may be a result of that. I'm sure that puts Lahm in midfield somewhere, otherwise why try so hard to keep him? It's a shame, I always thought Marcell was better than most people gave him credit for. This came entirely out of the blue. Honestly this worries me a little, all we have at fullback right now is Lahm and Lell with Willy out for the foreseeable future. Not good.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:50 pm

So officially we don't have a left footed defender anymore? And only one player who has experience at playing in the LB position? It's Lell they should have sold because there's Lahm, Sagnol and Altintop who can also play at RB.

Can someone please explain to me what will happen if Lahm breaks his leg on 1st September?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby soccerkyle » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:53 am

This transfer makes no sense because first of all we lost money on the player and we have no depth in the position. i pray the management has a transfer in the works.
soccerkyle
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MrLinky » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:19 am

This one feels like a bad 1st of april joke lol .
Always had a good impression of Marcel Jansen and was hoping he could show his potential , unfortunately he didnt get a chance by the club's officials who'd rather keep low quality players like Lell and Ottl instead of him.

Personally I wish him the best at Hamburg .
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Jorge » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:43 am

For Bayern I think is a bad move: they are losing a player with a lot of potential with International experience that had been at the club only one season and had 3 more years in his contract in a position that he was supposed to own sometime during his contract.

For Jansen is a great move, most likely he will enjoy more playing time at Hamburg under less pressure while he contributes to the National Team.

The transfer fee is not officially disclosed but I doubt Hamburg is paying too much for him, maybe Bayern is targeting a high profile player in the range of 20 to 30 millions and needed some cash to complete the purchase. Jansen might have been a natural choice because:
- we have 4 players that somehow can play his position, this includes Breno who can also play on the flanks of the defense.
- Hamburg had expressed interest in Jansen since long time ago and always kept the inquiry open
- Jansen was not 100% sure that he was going to have a starting place at any point during the term of his contract and has more chances at Hamburg.
Jorge
I post all the time

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby BayernJ » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:22 am

Why did Bayern sell Janssen? Maybe because they are intrested Oddo. It make sense...
BayernJ
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Finland

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:25 am

Jorge wrote:- we have 4 players that somehow can play his position, this includes Breno who can also play on the flanks of the defense.

If someone can play at RB it doesn't mean that he can also cut it at LB. Lahm (and to some short extent Schweinsteiger) is the only player experienced at playing in the LB position.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tigercup » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:40 am

bayern needed only to cut the legs of Van bommel and buy a midfielder who can scorerather then sell janssen.If he had been given another year and played more gamesi think barcelona or rather reaaal madrid would want to capture it and gain some good money.But if bayern are going to mixture the tactic to make a 3-5-2 or rather say 5-3-2 THAN I HOPE they buy a solid midfielder So this will probably be ther formation:

--------------Klose-------------------Toni-------------------------------

------------------------Kroos/Ribery/schweini---------------------------

----------------Van Bommel----------Schweini/Borowski----------------

Lahm-----------------------------------------Altintop/schweini-----------

------------Demichellis--------Lucio-------Van Buyten/Breno------------

------------------------Rensing---------------------------------------------

Highly Possible formation with no one coming
tigercup
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MrLinky » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:02 pm

Now after the selling of Jansen there are 2 probable options in my opinion :

1) they wanna play 3-5-2 which is a formation that hasnt been proven
too successful in european football lately and in which case we'd have to buy another CB cuz 4 - Micho , Lucio , VB , Breno - arent enough in this system

2) they have a full back already on the verge of signing a contract at Bayern
(maybe Rafinha ?)
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:04 pm

MrLinky wrote:2) they have a full back already on the verge of signing a contract at Bayern
(maybe Rafinha ?)

I hope they do have a full back ready. But it won't be Rafinha because he has already played European football this season (in qualifiers) and would thus be ineligible to play for us in the Champions League.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Jorge » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:17 pm

MUTU wrote:
Jorge wrote:- we have 4 players that somehow can play his position, this includes Breno who can also play on the flanks of the defense.

If someone can play at RB it doesn't mean that he can also cut it at LB. Lahm (and to some short extent Schweinsteiger) is the only player experienced at playing in the LB position.

Certainly Schweinsteiger can play there to short extend, he is better on the right and better at the midfield line.

I agree with you on one thing: We have too many players that can play on the right and quite less that can play on the left, that's why I said "somehow"
Jorge
I post all the time

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion