You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Marcell Jansen

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby bayern1301 » Fri May 18, 2007 3:36 pm

MUTU wrote:Why would he choose Lyon over Bayern Munich, apart from the fact that Bayern won't be playing CL football next season? He's still young...

agreed... but it would probably be determined by whomever bids higher in the end
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Duncan » Fri May 18, 2007 6:06 pm

Jansen's wish is to stay in Germany and if that happens - which is much more likely than moving abroad for him - he'll choose Bayern. I also guess that Bayern already has agreed terms with Jansen, so Lyon shouldn't bother anyone
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby alex » Fri May 18, 2007 9:30 pm

I tend to agree that we have the higher chances of getting Jansen. His comments suggest we are favourites. But anyway, I keep our experience with Sebastian Kehl as a reminder not to take anything for granted until it's official.
alex
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat May 19, 2007 5:14 pm

alex wrote:I tend to agree that we have the higher chances of getting Jansen. His comments suggest we are favourites. But anyway, I keep our experience with Sebastian Kehl as a reminder not to take anything for granted until it's official.

yeah i remember that, and i absolutely agree with you mate.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Duncan » Wed May 23, 2007 10:03 pm

Jansen is probably a done deal with a transfer fee around 9 Mio and the medical tomorrow morning
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Thu May 24, 2007 7:28 am

So basically this rules out a top class left midfielder. Don't know if I should be happy or not.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Schweini_rules » Thu May 24, 2007 8:39 am

9 mil for Jansen? WOW...we could add some more and buy a better player.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Duncan » Thu May 24, 2007 10:24 am

MUTU wrote:So basically this rules out a top class left midfielder. Don't know if I should be happy or not.

no :roll:

Ze Roberto will play as CM and Hitzfeld expects 8 players coming!

look at my post in the Robben thread
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Schweini_rules » Thu May 24, 2007 10:26 am

Duncan wrote:
MUTU wrote:So basically this rules out a top class left midfielder. Don't know if I should be happy or not.

no :roll:

Ze Roberto will play as CM and Hitzfeld expects 8 players coming!

look at my post in the Robben thread

i heard Quaresma is coming :D
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Matakos » Thu May 24, 2007 11:11 am

GREAT!do you have a link???
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Duncan » Thu May 24, 2007 11:32 am

Matakos wrote:GREAT!do you have a link???

certainly not, because the LM/LOM position is still open with several players being in the draw (Robben, Ribery, Quaresma)
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Schweini_rules » Thu May 24, 2007 2:59 pm

fellas i really hope i got a link where Quaresma is said to be a final deal but i dont :wink:
hope we get him though
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu May 24, 2007 6:10 pm

Marcell Jansen is officially our player!!!!..

4 down...4 more to go..;)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby walter » Thu May 24, 2007 6:16 pm

just saw that, cool, I am wondering what thery are gonna do next season with him though, will he compete with Lahm for LB or will he take LM and they'll move Schweini somewhere else, or he will be used as a utility guy on the left covering for either Lahm or Schweini
walter
I post all the time

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fcelber87 » Thu May 24, 2007 6:31 pm

This should mean no more Ze. We need players in the middle, not on the left. If there are any players we do not need on the team it's left mids or backs. We need a CM or a RM (Sosa or Quaresma, or Ribery), and we need great strikers. Whatever, if Bayern dont get any "great" players this summer, they would once again broken a promise.
fcelber87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion