You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Marcell Jansen

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby Walls » Sun May 06, 2007 10:07 am

SweetLeisha wrote:You're still laughing at me with this mistake. :cry:

Here something Kicker reported.
http://www.kicker.de/fussball/bundeslig ... el/365191/

Zum umworbenen Gladbacher Linksverteidiger Marcell Jansen sagte Hoeneß lediglich, dass jeder deutsche Nationalspieler gut für Bayern sei. Der 21-Jährige wird sich in den kommenden Tagen mit seinem Berater Gerd vom Bruch zusammensetzen. "Ich will alles erst einmal sacken lassen, schauen, was konkret ist, und dann für mich entscheiden, was ich möchte", so Jansen.

Die Münchner haben für Jansen, der bei der Borussia bis 2009 vertraglich gebunden ist, sieben Millionen Euro geboten, doch die Gladbacher haben dieses Angebot als zu gering eingestuft.

haha awwww na we aint..Tracylynn is the one laughing :cry:
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Sun May 06, 2007 10:10 am

Here something Kicker reported.
http://www.kicker.de/fussball/bundeslig ... el/365191/

Zum umworbenen Gladbacher Linksverteidiger Marcell Jansen sagte Hoeneß lediglich, dass jeder deutsche Nationalspieler gut für Bayern sei. Der 21-Jährige wird sich in den kommenden Tagen mit seinem Berater Gerd vom Bruch zusammensetzen. "Ich will alles erst einmal sacken lassen, schauen, was konkret ist, und dann für mich entscheiden, was ich möchte", so Jansen.

Die Münchner haben für Jansen, der bei der Borussia bis 2009 vertraglich gebunden ist, sieben Millionen Euro geboten, doch die Gladbacher haben dieses Angebot als zu gering eingestuft.

hey sweet...

from next time can you also post the translated version...these posts are of no use to people like us...I don't understand Deutsch...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SweetLeisha » Sun May 06, 2007 11:29 am

Me too. I use google translate to read. :? These part said Jansen will think and decide his future.
OK, I will try to find English news.
SweetLeisha
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Sun May 06, 2007 4:59 pm

Sweet Leisha, don't be upset and don't think I'm laughing at you because I'm not. I was laughing at how some folks would question whether it was 700M/900M or 7M or 9M. This board can be so tense at times with all the batter that goes on between the members that it's nice to just relax and laugh at some of th silliness that's goes on here. Don't worry, we all make mistakes on this board (I know I do) so don't feel upset. It's nice that we all can take something and lighten the mood on this board and that is what I was trying to do. BTW....'It's great that you're posting and being involved with the discussion. What your posts and say is a major contribution to this board, and I like that.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby SweetLeisha » Sun May 06, 2007 10:07 pm

HA, I'm fine. I was just a little SHY ( did I use the word right?) ,to make such a mistake.
About the mistake, in Chinese we say 1 WAN (1 0000) which means 10 thousand (10 000) in English. And 100 WAN (100 0000) which means 1 million (1 000 000) in English. I mixed up, what I wanted to say was 7M, but what I type was 700M.
In fact I often made this kind of mistakes even in Chinese. So many Zeros drive me mad. :shock: :shock:

OK. Let's come back to the topic now.
SweetLeisha
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Sun May 06, 2007 10:32 pm

SweetLeisha wrote:HA, I'm fine. I was just a little SHY ( did I use the word right?) ,to make such a mistake.
About the mistake, in Chinese we say 1 WAN (1 0000) which means 10 thousand (10 000) in English. And 100 WAN (100 0000) which means 1 million (1 000 000) in English. I mixed up, what I wanted to say was 7M, but what I type was 700M.
In fact I often made this kind of mistakes even in Chinese. So many Zeros drive me mad. :shock: :shock:

OK. Let's come back to the topic now.

Yeah you used the word right.

I haven't seen anything of Jansen. Was he at the world cup?
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sun May 06, 2007 10:38 pm

As such there was nothing wrong at all with what you said, because you didn't mention the currency ;)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SweetLeisha » Sun May 06, 2007 10:42 pm

Here some links about him. The second is in German, some data.
http://www.answers.com/topic/marcell-jansen
http://www.fussballdaten.de/spieler/jansenmarcell/
SweetLeisha
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby tracylynn » Mon May 07, 2007 1:39 am

Mirage wrote:I haven't seen anything of Jansen. Was he at the world cup?

Yes, he was at the World Cup.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Mon May 07, 2007 8:01 am

tracylynn wrote:
Mirage wrote:I haven't seen anything of Jansen. Was he at the world cup?

Yes, he was at the World Cup.

He played the full 90 minutes as LB against Portugal in the 3rd place playoff, with Lahm playing as RB.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu May 10, 2007 11:29 am

M'gladbach rejected a 7 million euros bid from Bayern. Rumour has it that Bayern already have an agreement with Jansen, and all they need is the nod from M'gladbach.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Schweini_rules » Fri May 11, 2007 12:17 pm

MUTU wrote:M'gladbach rejected a 7 million euros bid from Bayern. Rumour has it that Bayern already have an agreement with Jansen, and all they need is the nod from M'gladbach.

He is a very good player and i do think he will be amazing in Bayern. I saw how he played against us and wow he was the one reason why we drew.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Fri May 11, 2007 12:20 pm

give them 10 mil and they wont reject ! No other team will pay 10 mil to a relegated team for a player lol
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby alex » Fri May 18, 2007 12:59 pm

We're facing a competition for Jansen from Lyon who are looking to replace Eric Abidal. Hope that the news reports that Bayern have already snatched his signature are true, I would be very disappointed if we don't get him.
alex
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MUTU » Fri May 18, 2007 3:14 pm

Why would he choose Lyon over Bayern Munich, apart from the fact that Bayern won't be playing CL football next season? He's still young...
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion