You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Manuel Neuer

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Manuel Neuer

Postby JANCKER » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:52 am

Neuer's overconfidence can cost... but it can also be priceless. That's one of the things I most admired in him and wanted him here.
He's one of the most confident players that I've ever seen... that's the quality I admired most in him but also thought that it could backfire at times, so far so good, it didn't backfire many times... but I don't care as long as he does things LIKE A BOSS.

Nobody can be compared to Neuer in that aspect... many professional goalscorers may shy away when it comes to take a penalty in a penalty shootout but not Neuer. I was aware of that quality before he took that penalty...
Last edited by JANCKER on Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Dumbledore7 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:53 am

If you want a true reflection of Neuer's sweeping ability, look back at last year's match against Barca at Camp Nou. Mind you this was against bloody Neymar and Suarez, saved us at least two goals covering that awful defense. Also look back at the World Cup because he basically did it the whole tournament. He doesn't mess up in the biggest of occasions, ever.

And no, for the last 5 years, his scarce sweeping mistakes never actually ended up in a single goal, let alone dropped points. It's risky, no two ways about that, but that's the price for the usually stunning display when we truly need his sweeps.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby zozon » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:11 am

coolguycosta wrote:Ahaha, would really love to see someone taking this debate seriously.

This is not a debate, this is you going against the whole forum and trolling. I can't even understand the people in here who try to explain how Neuer is playing or why he is the best. Those are things that EVERY true football fan knows (except Juve fans who are still bitching about Buffon and still claiming he's No.1 ), no questions asked.

You keep writing posts like these and all you will get is bitchslapping cause that is what you deserve with all this trolling. And it's not this thread, you are posting bullsh*t everywhere since you registered.

Yes, we can be unrealistic as fans sometimes, but this is the most realistic football related forum I've ever known.And then you came in here posting all this nonsense pile of bull crap. There's a big troll sign all over you.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RAJBAYERN » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:17 am

With Neuer, bayern play with 12 players, because he act as a sweeper when we are attacking or possessing the ball.

His passing skills is unique, so in our style of playing football, Bayern depend more in Neuer than any other player of our squad, because if we changes Neuer for other goalkeeper, who general they are not confident and does not give confidence playing with the ball in their legs, then our style of play changes and our possessive and dominant football will decline.

Normally a goalkeeper when receive the ball, they shoot it and concede the ball to the opponent, but Neuer keep the possession with a precise pass.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:16 am

Ego?
Do you even KNOW the guy?!
He'd cut himself before letzing the team down... He ALWAYS says "my mistake", even if it's Alaba's... Seriously dude: get real! Also: it's not the media who say so, it's **** everybody... At least everybody who has a distant idea of this game...
De Gea is good... No way as good as Neuer though... Let aside the fact he plays for ManUre...
Someone, fire that Italian **** already! I don't care who, I don't care how much it costs or who'll be the next coach - just make sure he's gone and he stays gone!!!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:35 am

coolguycosta wrote:Anyone think Neuer's been seriously below par in recent months? Been top quality but he causes so many problems defensively these days, doesn't marshall the defence nearly effectively as people think. Controversial but think we've got the money and the elite status to easily get De Gea from manchester, pay his release clause which I think is like €40 million, sell Neuer for like €35 million and we'd be set for years

Neuer through a bad patch is better than De Gea dreams of ever becoming.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby coolguycosta » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:19 pm

zozon wrote:
coolguycosta wrote:Ahaha, would really love to see someone taking this debate seriously.

This is not a debate, this is you going against the whole forum and trolling. I can't even understand the people in here who try to explain how Neuer is playing or why he is the best. Those are things that EVERY true football fan knows (except Juve fans who are still bitching about Buffon and still claiming he's No.1 ), no questions asked.

You keep writing posts like these and all you will get is bitchslapping cause that is what you deserve with all this trolling. And it's not this thread, you are posting bullsh*t everywhere since you registered.

Yes, we can be unrealistic as fans sometimes, but this is the most realistic football related forum I've ever known.And then you came in here posting all this nonsense pile of bull crap. There's a big troll sign all over you.

So you're just going to basically dismiss anyone that disagrees with the popular opinion as a "troll"? Very mature.

Good to see most people here actually engaging in debate, some very good points have been made in the last few posts. Still inclined to think that if De Gea were playing for Bayern week in week out and Neuer for ManUtd people would say that De Gea is the better keeper and make the same points as me though. I'm just hoping that Neuer doesn't ever cost us big in a final, something I really fear despite all the good he's done. Would be much more comfortable with a keeper with equal if not superior shot stopping ability but without the risk of making cataclysmic mistakes while on sweeper duty
Last edited by coolguycosta on Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love Bayern, Hate Xabi Alonso
coolguycosta
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby tflags » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:28 pm

And then the guy said that to me and I just realized I had been awake for too long, three coffees too many and tired legs from hauling all that luggage.

Neuer debate? "Bitch, please."
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby zozon » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:29 pm

coolguycosta wrote:
zozon wrote:

So you're just going to besically dismiss anyone that disagrees with the popular opinion as a "troll"? Very mature.

Good to see most people here actually engaging in debate, some very good points have been made in the last few posts. Still inclined to think that if De Gea were playing for Bayern week in week out and Neuer for ManUtd people would say that De Gea is the better keeper and make the same points as me though. I'm just hoping that Neuer doesn't ever cost us big in a final, something I really fear despite all the good he's done. Would be much more comfortable with a keeper with equal if not superior shot stopping ability but without the risk of making cataclysmic mistakes while on sweeper duty

I repeat - this is not a debate, this is you getting flamed by everybody in here.
Just for the record - Neuer will be a starter in every national team or club. Only Messi and Ronaldo can do the same.

So there goes your "debate" and your fake ass trolling down the drain.
Also, another on my ignore list and I suggest to everyone doing the same, there is no point in even replying to this troll anymore.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:39 pm

zozon wrote:

I initially thought he was somehow new to football, so tried to have a dialogue, but latter read the rest of his posts and realized that was not the case.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Postby prasun77 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:11 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
zozon wrote:

I initially thought he was somehow new to football, so tried to have a dialogue, but latter read the rest of his posts and realized that was not the case.

You sure he is not new to football?
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:15 pm

prasun77 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:
zozon wrote:[quote="coolguycosta"]Ahaha, would really love to see someone taking this debate seriously.

You sure he is not new to football?[/quote]
Pretty sure. His latest comments give him up.

PunkCapitalist

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:29 pm

The quality being used against Neuer is the only reason why Germany, the world champions, were not recorded as having suffered one of the most humiliating world cup losses by being eliminated by Algeria in the last 16. :coffee:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby NYC » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:48 pm

Neuer has to play that way and I will never criticize him for it.

If he played in Spain, Neuer would be a god. Like literally, a football god.
NYC
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membership

Postby MillaMjau » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:56 pm

Our Manu. 8) 8) 8) 8)

Okay, the 1st one is from BB (Before Bayern), but damn that was one crazy performance. =D>
Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
MillaMjau
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion