You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Manuel Neuer

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.
 

Re: Manuel Neuer

Postby coolguycosta » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:30 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:No, alright? I don't meant to be rude and I'm all for different opinions but you're wasting your time posting about 1) something not even remotely close to Bayern's identity, 2) that 0 person in this forum will ever agree on and 3) will absolutely never happen.

I don't know about all those points, but:

- Manuel Neuer is a better goalkeeper than David De Gea

That's the only point that matters.

Well, you are being rude, nothing wrong with discussing a hypothetical situation for fun is there? Try and be impartial, forget that Neuer is a Bayern player and German, just compare them side to side: both elite talents but Neuer's ego causes far more unnecessary mistakes, no one should have the right to make needless errors that cost the club points just because they want to boost their status as a "sweeper keeper". De Gea only does it when necessary, and effectively. Neuer does it anyway. De Gea > Neuer
Love Bayern, Hate Xabi Alonso
User avatar
coolguycosta
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:21 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 39 times
Gender: Male

Re: Manuel Neuer

Postby bastos80 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:32 pm

coolguycosta wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:No, alright? I don't meant to be rude and I'm all for different opinions but you're wasting your time posting about 1) something not even remotely close to Bayern's identity, 2) that 0 person in this forum will ever agree on and 3) will absolutely never happen.

I don't know about all those points, but:

- Manuel Neuer is a better goalkeeper than David De Gea

That's the only point that matters.

Well, you are being rude, nothing wrong with discussing a hypothetical situation for fun is there? Try and be impartial, forget that Neuer is a Bayern player and German, just compare them side to side: both elite talents but Neuer's ego causes far more unnecessary mistakes, no one should have the right to make needless errors that cost the club points just because they want to boost their status as a "sweeper keeper". De Gea only does it when necessary, and effectively. Neuer does it anyway. De Gea > Neuer



Lol. Because Neuer has cost us so many points in the past... :lol: :lol: :lol:
You don't realize the way Neuer plays acutally IS necessary? No? Then get out because you're obviously a Bayern fan since last week.
inactive
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5637
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 344 times
Been thanked: 2017 times
Gender: Male

Re: Manuel Neuer

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:34 pm

coolguycosta wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:but Neuer's ego causes far more unnecessary mistakes, no one should have the right to make needless errors that cost the club points


Any proofs of this or are you just jumping on the English hate bandwagon? The last time I remember this happening is in 2011.
User avatar
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2930
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Location: London
National Flag:
Indonesia
Has thanked: 2033 times
Been thanked: 1857 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Manuel Neuer

Postby coolguycosta » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:43 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
coolguycosta wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:but Neuer's ego causes far more unnecessary mistakes, no one should have the right to make needless errors that cost the club points


Any proofs of this or are you just jumping on the English hate bandwagon? The last time I remember this happening is in 2011.

errrrrr
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP_m191ars4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrRvA6wDMM8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul97zLncE_g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTCVmyMqr1Y
Love Bayern, Hate Xabi Alonso
User avatar
coolguycosta
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:21 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 39 times
Gender: Male

Re: Manuel Neuer

Postby bastos80 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:50 pm

2 out of 4 that don't even have anything to do with Neuer's ego, just regular goalkeeper mistakes that happen to everyone. =D> =D>
inactive
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5637
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 344 times
Been thanked: 2017 times
Gender: Male

Re: Manuel Neuer

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:54 pm

Funny how you just searched "Neuer mistakes" on YouTube, because if you know what you're talking about from observing games I would've respected your opinion more. The first Gladbach mistake is the 2011 that I mentioned, the second was not a sweeping mistake, the Schalke and Wolfsburg ones are admittedly mistakes but didn't cost us points, and Juventus was Alaba's mistake and didn't cost us points either.

So I'll ask you again - is there any instance where Neuer's sweeping cost us points after 2011? Because none of those are.
User avatar
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2930
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Location: London
National Flag:
Indonesia
Has thanked: 2033 times
Been thanked: 1857 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Manuel Neuer

Postby BriantheBavarian » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:11 pm

De Gea also hurts himself in pregame warm ups, so there is that.
User avatar
BriantheBavarian
Getting the hang of it
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:12 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Gender: Male

Re: Manuel Neuer

Postby MihailT » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:15 pm

Damn, I go offline for 24 hours and find absolute pandemonium on the second checked thread... Thinking about simply marking the forums as read, I might get eye cancer from what lies behind the other threads. :D Anyone proposed to swap Lewandowski for Vardy and Muller for Rashford yet?
User avatar
MihailT
Woah, this feels cool!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:31 am
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 46 times
Gender: Male

Re: Manuel Neuer

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:24 pm

De who?
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8238
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 331 times
Been thanked: 2365 times
Gender: Male

Re: Manuel Neuer

Postby coolguycosta » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:03 am

MihailT wrote:Damn, I go offline for 24 hours and find absolute pandemonium on the second checked thread... Thinking about simply marking the forums as read, I might get eye cancer from what lies behind the other threads. :D Anyone proposed to swap Lewandowski for Vardy and Muller for Rashford yet?

Surprised to finally see someone that cares for this club questioning the status quo? Just because the media say Neuer's the world's best doesn't make it so. Would the "world's best" really run out of his box and leave more work for his defenders just to solidify his ego??
Love Bayern, Hate Xabi Alonso
User avatar
coolguycosta
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:21 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 39 times
Gender: Male

Re: Manuel Neuer

Postby MihailT » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:22 am

coolguycosta wrote:
MihailT wrote:Damn, I go offline for 24 hours and find absolute pandemonium on the second checked thread... Thinking about simply marking the forums as read, I might get eye cancer from what lies behind the other threads. :D Anyone proposed to swap Lewandowski for Vardy and Muller for Rashford yet?

Surprised to finally see someone that cares for this club questioning the status quo? Just because the media say Neuer's the world's best doesn't make it so. Would the "world's best" really run out of his box and leave more work for his defenders just to solidify his ego??


No, mate, you're right, he's total shit. I'm still dumbfounded how he managed to luck himself into winning a Champions League and a World Cup! Say, there was a guy in my country some time ago, Lilcho Arsov, I wonder if we shouldn't bring him out of retirement and put him between the sticks. Here he is in his active days:

Image
User avatar
MihailT
Woah, this feels cool!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:31 am
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 46 times
Gender: Male

Re: Manuel Neuer

Postby coolguycosta » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:29 am

MihailT wrote:
coolguycosta wrote:
MihailT wrote:Damn, I go offline for 24 hours and find absolute pandemonium on the second checked thread... Thinking about simply marking the forums as read, I might get eye cancer from what lies behind the other threads. :D Anyone proposed to swap Lewandowski for Vardy and Muller for Rashford yet?

Surprised to finally see someone that cares for this club questioning the status quo? Just because the media say Neuer's the world's best doesn't make it so. Would the "world's best" really run out of his box and leave more work for his defenders just to solidify his ego??


No, mate, you're right, he's total shit. I'm still dumbfounded how he managed to luck himself into winning a Champions League and a World Cup! Say, there was a guy in my country some time ago, Lilcho Arsov, I wonder if we shouldn't bring him out of retirement and put him between the sticks. Here he is in his active days:

Image

Ahaha, would really love to see someone taking this debate seriously. I'm obviously not saying he's a bad keeper, think he's one of the best around. But my main point is his ego causes him to be a liability when it's totally unnecessary. We can get De Gea in, who in my opinion is a superior keeper, for a good fee, and Neuer would leave the club for a similar fee. If you all disagree then fair enough but this is getting extremely petty.
Love Bayern, Hate Xabi Alonso
User avatar
coolguycosta
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:21 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 39 times
Gender: Male

Re: Manuel Neuer

Postby Dumbledore7 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:36 am

As I've mentioned the last time he costed us a game because of sweeping was in 2011, so your argument is pretty much unjustified. Can't expect to get taken seriously.
User avatar
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2930
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Location: London
National Flag:
Indonesia
Has thanked: 2033 times
Been thanked: 1857 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Manuel Neuer

Postby coolguycosta » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:45 am

Dumbledore7 wrote:As I've mentioned the last time he costed us a game because of sweeping was in 2011, so your argument is pretty much unjustified. Can't expect to get taken seriously.

Okay sure, but there have been many times where his sweeping *nearly* cost us the game or have at the very least seen us concede unnecessary goals, luckily our team is elite enough to usually outscore our opponents. If this were to happen in a champions league final I think people would soon change their tone. Get in a keeper like De Gea and we wouldn't even have this problem
Love Bayern, Hate Xabi Alonso
User avatar
coolguycosta
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:21 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 39 times
Gender: Male

Re: Manuel Neuer

Postby sherpthederp » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:51 am

This is an absurd argument. How many more times would Neuer have been screwed and faced one on ones if he didn't aggressively come out like he often does. Neuers sweeping won Germany the World Cup, hands down.
User avatar
sherpthederp
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 848
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:40 pm
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 505 times
Been thanked: 558 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 4 guests