You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Manuel Neuer

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Manuel Neuer

Postby Element » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:25 pm

MUTU wrote:Neuer: he's so great, even Robben's bowled over.

you mean

Neuer is such a sissy that Robben Easily Bodychecked him !!!
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby raz25 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:22 pm

lol Neuer looks like Dexter, the serial killer
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:40 pm

Element wrote:
MUTU wrote:Neuer: he's so great, even Robben's bowled over.

you mean

Neuer is such a sissy that Robben Easily Bodychecked him !!!

Umm I see Robben flying through the air in the pic, I don't know what you mean.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby dambun » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:45 pm

What I see is that Neuer just touched Robben and sent him to the moon...
He is really strong :shock:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby MUTU » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:28 am

Neuer has insured his hands for three million euros. In the event that he is injured in a way that he has to retire, he will collect the full amount.

Source: http://bundesliga.t-online.de/manuel-ne ... index?news
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby vijay92 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:27 am

neuer got kicked out his fan club by the Schalke Ultras. They actually should be thankful that he saved them from total embarassment against Man utd in the semi
vijay92
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby pabloenigma » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:28 am

vijay92 wrote:neuer got kicked out his fan club by the Schalke Ultras. They actually should be thankful that he saved them from total embarassment against Man utd in the semi

What a shame.Without Neuer,it could have been 9-0
pabloenigma
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Mazen96 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:54 am

vijay92 wrote:neuer got kicked out his fan club by the Schalke Ultras. They actually should be thankful that he saved them from total embarassment against Man utd in the semi

So both Schickeria and Schalke ultras will be holding Koan Neuer Placards on saturday?
In guten wie in schlechten Zeiten...
Mazen96
I post all the time

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Element » Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:58 am

Mazen96 wrote:So both Schickeria and Schalke ultras will be holding Koan Neuer Placards on saturday?

LMAO
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby ballackfcb » Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:45 pm

Element wrote:
Mazen96 wrote:So both Schickeria and Schalke ultras will be holding Koan Neuer Placards on saturday?

LMAO

I have a feeling there will be a massive sign saying Welcome Neuer
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:06 pm

New Bayern Munich signing Manuel Neuer's superb season for Schalke has not gone unnoticed by Iker Casillas, Gianluigi Buffon and Victor Valdes, who have all heaped praise on their fellow goalkeeper.

The Germany international officially joined the Bavarian outfit for €18 million on Wednesday, signing a five-year contract with the Bundesliga club.

Neuer's performances helped Schalke reach the Champions League semi-finals where they were eventually knocked out 6-1 on aggregate by Manchester United, despite the keeper's heroics in the first-leg.

Casillas, Buffon and Valdes have all praised the player while recognising how Neuer will improve Bayern.

"One only has to look at what he has achieved this season alone. He has quick reflexes, good positioning and reads the game well. It is normal that the big clubs were keeping an eye on him. He has a great presence and has a great future ahead of him," Real Madrid's Casillas told Bild.

Barcelona's Victor Valdes, who lifted the Champions League trophy with the Catalan club a fortnight ago also reserved special applause for the German number one.

"He fills a large part of the goal, is agile and is very fast in his movements. He is already amongst the best in the world and he is a great signing for Bayern," Valdes added.

Juventus shot-stopper Gianluigi Buffon was also on hand to pay tribute to Neuer, calling the 25-year-old 'unbeatable'.

"My friends have raved about Manuel recently. Manuel is a goalkeeper to my liking. He looks unbeatable. He's a super buy for Bayern," Buffon said to Bild.

Neuer made a total of 53 appearances for Schalke last season, completing 4,800 minutes on the pitch.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/ ... ise-bayern
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:28 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:"My friends have raved about Manuel recently. Manuel is a goalkeeper to my liking. He looks unbeatable. He's a super buy for Bayern," Buffon said to Bild.

This is a special Neuer thing

Neuer in General is A Great GK , No Not Great , SUPERB

but has this special Mode , where he really is Unbeatable

Those are the one man shows , and those are 4

1-Vs Porto
2-Vs Dortmund
3-Vs Bayern
4-Vs Manchester United
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby quaazi » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:53 pm

He is made for the big games, I think - all of those are really big games. Ideal for a team mounting a CL title challenge.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:17 am

quaazi wrote:He is made for the big games, I think - all of those are really big games. Ideal for a team mounting a CL title challenge.

True that
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby CroCHEF » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:50 pm

:mrgreen:
Professional negotiator Wolfgang Salewski has been invited to a meeting with Bayern Munich's board, staff, new signing Manuel Neuer and 10 fans, aimed at improving the relationship between the goalkeeper and some of the supporters.

The 25-year-old was infamously greeted by 'Koan Neuer' signs (which loosely translates to 'No to Neuer') at the Allianz Arena just before the DFB-Pokal semi-final clash this season against Schalke.

Crisis management professor Salewski helped negotiate the release of over 60 hostages during his career. In addition, he has been an advisor to Germany Chancellors Helmut Schmidt and Helmut Kohl. :Respect:

He has been hired by the Bavarians' board to help settle other issues as well such as abuse from the stands towards president Uli Hoeness and the repeated financial help for arch-rivals 1860 Munchen, which has caused tension between the fans and the board.

"I have lots of experience in finding a way to deal with such difficult situations. I am sure that there will be good communication, and in the end an agreement will be reached on a good relationship in the future," commented Salewski in an interview with Abendzeitung Munchen.

The crisis meeting is set to commence on July 2 in Munich.
CroCHEF
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion