You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Manuel Neuer

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Manuel Neuer

Postby Element » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:28 pm

73 meter and now 54 meters

From what range does he have to concede a goal to make you say a negative word about him ??
:evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm

What exactly did he do wrong?

If it was Kahn, he'd have remained on his line and Milito would have been 1-on-1.
If it was Adler, he'd have gone out trying to kick the ball but Milito would have gotten to it first, dribbled past him and scored into an empty net.
If it was Lehmann, he'd have punched the ball from outside the box rather than do a flying header, and get red carded.
If it was Wiese, he'd have kung fu kicked Milito and get red carded + suspended for some 5 games or so.

What Neuer did was the least likely thing to result in a goal. It was a massive flying header, considering it reached practically the half way line. He was just unlucky, but he still took the very best decision under the circumstances.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby quaazi » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:24 pm

It was an absolute beast of a header, and only ill circumstances resulted in a goal there.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby dambun » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:47 pm

MUTU wrote:I created this new thread for him in the Player & Staff Discussion forum and moved some other posts here too. It makes more sense this way because the Transfer thread for Neuer is already too huge and we can maybe keep that strictly transfer-related and use this thread to discuss his performances and other things.

You are also implicitly implying that he is already a Bayern player, I guess... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Well... Doesn't that deserve a karma point? :lol:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Element » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:56 pm

Neuer's Community Service Commercial

If you play Against Manuel Neuer , Why Run or Pass? Just make sure to shoot it from more than 50 meters away and Neuer will make sure that the ball finds its way to the net

WITH MANUEL Neuer , Being Top Scorer has never Been easier , and you save up to 75% of your energy so that Even your Wives will feel the difference :P

Note : If you have any complains , Feel Free to Contact us , and we will make sure you get your compensation the Next time you play against Neuer

or

If you are in such a hurry , Tim Wiese will do the job when you face Werder Bremen
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:43 pm

He should have headed the ball out instead. :P
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:30 pm

Element wrote:Neuer's Community Service Commercial

If you play Against Manuel Neuer , Why Run or Pass? Just make sure to shoot it from more than 50 meters away and Neuer will make sure that the ball finds its way to the net

WITH MANUEL Neuer , Being Top Scorer has never Been easier , and you save up to 75% of your energy so that Even your Wives will feel the difference :P

Note : If you have any complains , Feel Free to Contact us , and we will make sure you get your compensation the Next time you play against Neuer

or

If you are in such a hurry , Tim Wiese will do the job when you face Werder Bremen

I still believe that it was not Neuer's fault, but this deserves +karma :lol:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:36 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I still believe that it was not Neuer's fault, but this deserves +karma

ME too

But every 50+ meters goal is an embarrassment to the Goalkeeper , so how about conceding 2 in a short period of time , one of them setting a Record
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCB general » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:00 pm

Better conced a goal from 10 meters 1 on 1 than 70 meters. I can't remember how many goals Titan conceded from these 30+ distance... One from Roberto Carlos around 30-35 meters in 2004. CL match against Real at Olympiastadion(1:1) and maybe from Juninho Pernambucano from long range freekick, but still not far than 45-50 meters. :mrgreen:

Oli and Sepp are unique. Some kind type of clown as Neuer can wash their legendary Adidas shoes. 8) I don't need to be angry on Neuer and always say that I don't want him in München, I can just laugh at these situations. :D

King Kahn, born leader and winner. One of the greatest capitans of our club and Deutschland. Neuer as (C) of DNM is just one great joke. =D>

Element wrote:But every 50+ meters goal is an embarrassment to the Goalkeeper , so how about conceding 2 in a short period of time , one of them setting a Record

Element wrote:73 meter and now 54 meters

From what range does he have to concede a goal to make you say a negative word about him ??

That's a nice two. :wink: +1
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby dambun » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:31 pm

Element wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:I still believe that it was not Neuer's fault, but this deserves +karma

ME too

But every 50+ meters goal is an embarrassment to the Goalkeeper , so how about conceding 2 in a short period of time , one of them setting a Record

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Really Element??? I can't believe it...
I mean from a guy who rates Wiese a great GK, playing some world class games, I don't expect that he understands Neuer's Greatness :twisted: :mrgreen:

Anyway... Enjoy it while you can... Soon Neuer will be our new GK legend.... And this long war of ours comes to an end.... But don't worry! I'll let you leave under my mercy :mrgreen:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Element » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:36 pm

dambun wrote:Really Element??? I can't believe it...
I mean from a guy who rates Wiese a great GK, playing some world class games, I don't expect that he understands Neuer's Greatness

Anyway... Enjoy it while you can... Soon Neuer will be our new GK legend.... And this long war of ours comes to an end.... But don't worry! I'll let you leave under my mercy

Neuers Greatness is a lie made by Media !! :P

And am enjoying every second

about Wiese

Read my post few posts above (here i have quoted it for you)

I have dissed both Neuer and Wiese

Element wrote:Neuer's Community Service Commercial

WITH MANUEL Neuer , Being Top Scorer has never Been easier , and you save up to 75% of your energy so that Even your Wives will feel the difference

or

Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby dambun » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:08 pm

Element wrote:about Wiese
Read my post few posts above (here i have quoted it for you)
I have dissed both Neuer and Wiese

:lol: :lol:
I was obviously referring to your former comments about Wiese... You still remember them, right? :wink: :lol:

Enjoy it while you can, man! Like I said, the war is already over.... It's just a matter of days now...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby MUTU » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:35 pm

dambun wrote:
MUTU wrote:I created this new thread for him in the Player & Staff Discussion forum and moved some other posts here too. It makes more sense this way because the Transfer thread for Neuer is already too huge and we can maybe keep that strictly transfer-related and use this thread to discuss his performances and other things.

You are also implicitly implying that he is already a Bayern player, I guess... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Well... Doesn't that deserve a karma point? :lol:

I'm really sorry to disappoint you, but actually we have a number of threads here of players who are are not Bayern players, and never were, eg Jens Lehmann, Mourinho, Zidane and Diego.
But then, if I started an injury thread for him, well that's a different story ;)
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Element wrote:Neuers Greatness is a lie made by Media !!

Really???? Oh dear, you made him angry. Look what happened now, he's coming to get you!

Neuer: he's so great, even Robben's bowled over.

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:50 pm

Yeah, yeah... Neuer can just hide out somewhere. 8)

Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Red Cross

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion