You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Lukas Podolski

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby MUTU » Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:21 pm

He'd back! Injury list updated.
Last edited by MUTU on Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tracylynn » Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:34 pm

Mirage wrote:After the winter break??! Tell me it's not true. That's terrible news.

That's no longer true. I guess last week they were doubtful because of how things were going but it looks like it took a turn for the better recently. Yeah!! :D
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:01 am

That`s so sad.. he still young to have that much of injuries, but I`m happy that Pizzro and Makaay are doing fine so far, hopefull Podolski`ll back so soon and never get injured again :lol:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby podolski4life » Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:52 am

Poldi's going to be back in the squad!

Bayern Munich striker Lukas Podolski is set to return to the squad for his side's Bundesliga clash with Energie Cottbus on Saturday, after recovering from an ankle injury.

The Germany international picked up the injury in training in mid-October, though has taken longer to shake off the problem than the three weeks initially forecast.

Podolski has endured a difficult start to his time at Bayern after moving from Cologne last summer, finding himself largely playing second fiddle to Claudio Pizarro and Roy Makaay.

Bayern currently lie fourth, three points behind leaders Werder Bremen, who travel to Eintracht Frankfurt.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:53 pm

Excellent excellent excellent news. I'm so happy :D
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Podolski: I'll get better

Postby tracylynn » Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:54 am

http://www.eurosport.com/football/bunde ... 2953.shtml

He really does seem like his head is on straight. He knows the situation and he accepts it but he knows he needs to work hard so he can start. I applaud for his attitude. Too bad Owen can't have the same mentality as Lukas.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:19 pm

I agree, he seems really mature for 21. He does need to improve, something just isn't working at the moment with him and everyone else on the team. I know he's only been back one game, but before he got injured, he didn't get much of the ball at all, and didn't seem to know properly what he was doing.
I don't know what it is about playing for Germany though - maybe the Klose factor. He needs to strike up the same bond with Pizarro or Makaay. He does seem to have fit in well with his teammates though, in the sense he gets along with them.
I'm just concerned how long it will take him to mould into the side completely and start scoring the goals he's capable of... Maybe we just haven't seen enough of him this season?
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Duncan » Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:13 am

Podolski is out for the rest of the season and in total for 3 months

http://www.sport1.de/de/sport/artikel_1118719.html
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:40 am

Duncan wrote:Podolski is out for the rest of the season and in total for 3 months

http://www.sport1.de/de/sport/artikel_1118719.html

Oh no! Missing preseason as well then :(
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Mirage » Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:48 am

Oh God... :shock:
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:35 pm

Noooooooo!!!! :cry: I hope the best for him and I do hope he recovers without any set backs.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Lukas Podolski

Postby alex » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:28 pm

http://www.soccerway.com/news/2007/June/06/bochum-boss-wants-bayern-hot-shot-podolski

:evil: they'd better back off, i want Poldi in Bayern no matter who signs in!
alex
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby blabla » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:58 pm

It's fake, Bochum denied it already
blabla
Getting the hang of it

Postby fcelber87 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:41 pm

Bochum? hahaha
fcelber87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FC Bajern » Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:41 pm

fcelber87 wrote:Bochum? hahaha

loan only not buy him
FC Bajern

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion