You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Lukas Podolski

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby tracylynn » Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:31 pm

MUTU wrote:He's already scored once! Germany winning 1-0! :D

Yeah!!! Lukas obviously read my post because he has scored twice (so far). Good job, Lukas!!! :D
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:15 pm

supr4king wrote:hahaha man u beat hungary lol :D

:D:D:D:D:D:D
our first competitive home win in 31 years!
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby schwarzes » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:45 pm

Nay, sometimes I think that experience is not a factor. It is more about the number of goals that he can get in. After all,that is what matters the most.
schwarzes
Getting the hang of it

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:39 am

hehe.. thats tru.. and plus makaay doesnt do much... he pops out of nowhere and scores..... i think he should retire...
i no im mean but its reality

What a joke!! :wink:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Sabik » Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:10 pm

Two games barrier were appropriately
Hopefully he learns from it.
Sabik
Getting the hang of it

Podolski

Postby podolski4life » Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:32 pm

Podolski's damaged his right ankle in training. He'll be out for at least 3 weeks. Man, one injury after another, it seems like.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:36 pm

Unlucky
It was a good chance for him to return to top form
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:04 pm

I wonder how his form will struggle when he comes back. Maybe he'll go right back to been great, scoring goals to make up for lost time ... or he could take a while, maybe even losing his place in the starting 11 :?
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:38 pm

Bad news to report. :cry: Podolski's ankle has not healed as quickly as they had expected, therefore he will be out longer than expected. He is just now doing some light running and they don't know when he will be able to return to full training with the team. So, it looks like he won't be back until after the winter break (I hope).
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:13 pm

Oh dear! That's terrible news for us :(
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:40 pm

FC Bayern München's Germany striker Lukas Podolski faces a sustained spell on the sidelines after failing to recover from an ankle injury as expected.

Slow progress
Podolski injured his right ankle in training at the end of October and had to spend seven days in plaster. However, the 21-year-old, whose rehabilitation period had been estimated at three weeks, has yet to rejoin training, with coach Felix Magath admitting: "His recovery is not going at the rate we had hoped for."

Showdown
The summer signing from 1. FC Köln, who was hurt in a challenge with team-mate Mark van Bommel, is therefore likely to miss the Group B game against FC Internazionale Milano on 5 December which will decide top spot in the section. He had started the season with a goal apiece in the UEFA Champions League and the Bundesliga.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Mirage » Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:39 pm

After the winter break??! Tell me it's not true. That's terrible news.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:29 pm

Does anyone know WHAT games Podolski is banned for? I know they're friendlies, so I thought maybe the friendlies hadn't been decided yet.

I've read that there may be a friendly between England & Germany at Wembley, England next summer.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:52 pm

Mirage wrote:Does anyone know WHAT games Podolski is banned for? I know they're friendlies, so I thought maybe the friendlies hadn't been decided yet.

I've read that there may be a friendly between England & Germany at Wembley, England next summer.

I know they were supposed to play Romania in February but it's been cancelled and rescheduled for September (I think). I think Germany plays the Netherlands in March but I'm not too positive on this. If this is true then this would be one game he's banned from playing.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:11 pm

OK, thanks =)
Mmm, if they might be playing Holland in March and might be playing England in August, then it's probably those 2 matches. I really want him to play at the possible Wembley match.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion