You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Lukas Podolski

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:28 pm

aadapi wrote:i think bayern should sell makaay and should go for Adriano as he is not happy at inter we need really a top class striker to make podli a better prospect for the future as he can learn a lot from him...........

We don't want him at Bayern...:)...he like Ronaldo...overweight..
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nessa13 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:57 am

hehe.. thats tru.. and plus makaay doesnt do much... he pops out of nowhere and scores..... i think he should retire...
i no im mean but its reality
:lol:
schweinsteiger&podolski4life
nessa13
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:13 pm

nessa13 wrote:hehe.. thats tru.. and plus makaay doesnt do much... he pops out of nowhere and scores..... i think he should retire...

and Podolski should take Makaay's place.. right? :D..
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby schwarzes » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:19 am

nay, makaay still can stay. I think he still will do much good to bayern. He is not the top choice for bayern to let go.
schwarzes
Getting the hang of it

Postby nessa13 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:10 am

fanOfBayern wrote:
nessa13 wrote:hehe.. thats tru.. and plus makaay doesnt do much... he pops out of nowhere and scores..... i think he should retire...

and Podolski should take Makaay's place.. right? :D..

of corse! podolski rocks
nessa13
Getting the hang of it

Postby Marko » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:28 pm

Roy is still good,Bayern won't let him go. Poldi is also good but he has no exsperiance for biger games like Maakay does. Also I think that he should play more cause he is 10millions worth!
strenght to endure
Marko
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby nessa13 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:30 pm

ya that very tru :D
nessa13
Getting the hang of it

Podolski banned for 2 games

Postby tracylynn » Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:20 am

I don't have the link to the article (go to eurosport.com) but I just read that Podolski has received a 2 game ban for the red card that he received against Georgia. The good news (if you want to look at it as good news) is that the ban is only for the friendlies and not the qualifiers.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:20 am

Fair enough. He got what he deserved, and maybe it'll serve him as a lesson for him not to do anything similar during more important matches.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tracylynn » Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:00 pm

I also agree with the punishment. But, I also agree with the notion that Podolski is probably acting out due to his frustation with his playing situation at Bayern. Sadly, he had a mental lapse (but that happens with all of us) during that game, but I'm sure the team will gather around him and help him out.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:48 pm

I read what Ballack said about them all looking after Podolski. I think he needs that lol, he's older than me but he's still a kid :P
I wish it was only one game =(
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:31 pm

Podolski now said that he'll try to score as a sorry to his teammates for what he did against Georgia.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tracylynn » Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:32 pm

MUTU wrote:Podolski now said that he'll try to score as a sorry to his teammates for what he did against Georgia.

I hope he scores more than once.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:07 pm

He's already scored once! Germany winning 1-0! :D
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby diegis » Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:30 pm

MUTU wrote:He's already scored once! Germany winning 1-0! :D

hahaha man u beat hungary lol :D
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion