You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Lúcio [Lucimar Ferreira da Silva]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Lucio

Postby Bujar07 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:40 pm

OK then Van GaaL maybe u are crazy or something to sell one of the best Center Backs in the world if u see him playing u think he is giving his soul he plays with spirit and with Heart and for me he is the BEST!!!!
Bujar07
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby cruz » Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:11 pm

maybe the media didn't have nothing interesting to write about so they ''smashed'' us with this BULLSHIT!!!

if this story is true, then I think that it's not van gaal who wants to sell lucio (he ain't that crazy I guess), it's our board, cuz this summer is the last chance to cash in some money, we talking about more then 15million...

but, when you better think about this, this story is just pure invention, cuz this weekend was sooo boring on the 'world market', they simply had to launch such crap... :wink:
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby raz25 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:10 am

Let's face it. Everyone want Lucio to stay but it won't be possible for more than one more season. We can get like 18 mil for him and with that money we can buy Mertasacker. I would totally disagree with this idea if Lucio extends his contract.
I'm not sure what he said about the thing that he wants to leave and where he wants to go. If he wants to go back to Brazil I don't think we can get much money for him. What do you think?
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby alex84 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:37 am

:shock: :shock: I think LVG is realy crazy, we need Lucio for the next season, he is one of the best CB. I hope that it is only a stupid rumour and nothing more. [-o<
alex84
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby cruz » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:28 am

I'm saying this for the fourth or fifth time now (I'm even gettin kinda borring to myself now with thi sh*t :D ) : this is just speculation!!

but we never know what's the point cuz van gaal & our board are always working behind closed doors...

well, it would be good to leave this topic 'untouched' until next monday, I think we'll be much smarter then :wink:
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shwas55 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:29 pm

Lucio said that if he isnt wanted by Van Gaal, he will have no problem finding a new club. He also said " I want to stay in Munich but if im not needed then I will leave."

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/ ... 67149.html
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby mknard » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:12 pm

Lucio is my favorite player he cant leave! :(
mknard
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby thulkazal » Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:51 pm

shwas55 wrote:Lucio said that if he isnt wanted by Van Gaal, he will have no problem finding a new club. He also said " I want to stay in Munich but if im not needed then I will leave."

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/ ... 67149.html

Adios.Prefer have avrg Breno or DvB then 3 good games and 2 goal mistakes of Lucio.
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:00 pm

HEY Guys

Lucio is great But he wont stay after next season

I Mean We Could let him go now for 18 mio But

WE NEED A REALLY GOOD CB as A Replacement (we could pay 15 mio from the 18 mio to sign Mertesacker)

if that happens I Will Be Happy

Buy WITH BRAAFHEID AS CB........NO
==================================================
about Breno I Think he deserves another chance i mean letting him play against barcelona and Wolfsburg was A Big mistake i think they should let him play vs smaller teams He Will get Used to it

Breno is talented (I know he made mistakes) And If He Feels confident and shows his skill and Demichelis Screws Up Again I say Breno should start

I Know i said that in Edson Braafheid Topic but this is related with Both
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby AvatarX » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:48 pm

It would be a huge mistake to let the best defender (by statistics) in BL, one of the best defenders in the world and the captain of Brazil, go...
We all saw the big difference without Lucio with Wolsburg / Barca...

I really hope that all these are just rumors and nothing more (actually the fact that all started from goal.com give me more hope that all these are just that).

Nevertheless, the best way to substitute a CB is with a CB (Breno perhaps ?) and not with a LB...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:49 pm

avatarx wrote:It would be a huge mistake to let the best defender (by statistics) in BL, one of the best defenders in the world and the captain of Brazil, go...
We all saw the big difference without Lucio with Wolsburg / Barca...

I really hope that all these are just rumors and nothing more (actually the fact that all started from goal.com give me more hope that all these are just that).

Nevertheless, the best way to substitute a CB is with a CB (Breno perhaps ?) and not with a LB...

Edson Braafheid played A few games as CB (From what i heard)

But Like U Say A Real CB is better than A LB who can play CB
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby SilentStrike » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:25 pm

yea, a LB, who played one good season in the Eredivisie replacing one of the best CB's in the world, captain of brazil, a fighter who always gives it 110%... if this is true then van Gaal better show hes right.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby shileno » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:18 am

Get Mertesacker! He can be a good replacement..
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:09 am

Lucio wont leave....everyone knows that

Why would Ulli and other elite in our club leave our best defender...and probably our new captain?
They are not stupid..and neither is Van Gaal.
That is just another Goal.com gossip...like every year.
It happens every year...just remember...Lucio is going to Milan, Juventus etc...bullshit
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby shwas55 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:18 am

sch0ll7 wrote:Lucio wont leave....everyone knows that

Why would Ulli and other elite in our club leave our best defender...and probably our new captain?
They are not stupid..and neither is Van Gaal.
That is just another Goal.com gossip...like every year.
It happens every year...just remember...Lucio is going to Milan, Juventus etc...bullshit

Actually Bild were the first to write the story, goal.com just copied it.
The point is this might have been discussed because Lucio said that he doesnt want to renew his contract with Bayern in 2010 which means he wont be part of the medium to long term plans so the board might be willing to sell him if they get the right price for him.
shwas55
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion