You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Lúcio [Lucimar Ferreira da Silva]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Lucio

Postby xevi » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:57 pm

he will leave in 2010, nothing else.
xevi
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:32 pm

AC Milan is chasing big market targets: Agger (Liverpool), Lucio (Bayern), Motta (Genoa), Evans (Manchester) and Marchetti (Cagliari).

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=46&a=115467
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilentStrike » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:32 pm

I hope they will pay a big price for him this summer.

He is important to us but we have Van Buyten and also Breno who cant wait to play more.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:19 am

SilentStrike wrote:I hope they will pay a big price for him this summer.

He is important to us but we have Van Buyten and also Breno who cant wait to play more.

It is a very good thing that Van Buyten is not complaining about the bench warning at all, one reason why he is still with us and perhaps why we sold our young Hummels is because VB is very close to Ribery and with VB gone then Ribery would as well.

Breno is class, he proved it today against Sporting. Selling Lucio would provide us with the cash in welcoming and accommodating Hleb (Goal.com reports an offer of 8mil made by Bayern this week) and Ballack (Goal.com, again, reports a return to FCB for the German).
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby xevi » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:26 am

guys, lucio will stay next year. if bayern were going to sell lucio we wouldn't have sold hummels. next season we will have 4 CBs and they will be the same as we have now.
xevi
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shwas55 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:51 am

xevi wrote:guys, lucio will stay next year.

Agree, Lucio wont be sold unless Milan give an offer that we cant refuse for him, I think he will leave next year when his contract expires.
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:47 pm

shwas55 wrote:I think he will leave next year when his contract expires.

That's what I think too , probably to complete his dream and move to sunny Spain. We have in Breno a great player who's gonna be his successor , so we have nothing to worry about. :)
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby raz25 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:19 pm

MrLinky wrote:
shwas55 wrote:I think he will leave next year when his contract expires.

That's what I think too , probably to complete his dream and move to sunny Spain. We have in Breno a great player who's gonna be his successor , so we have nothing to worry about. :)

Is this for sure? Lucio is my favorite player, I think he's the one who should be our captain.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:55 pm

It's not for sure, but I just have a feeling that he's not gonna extend his contract at Bayern again. We'll see what happens.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby shileno » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:28 pm

Lucio out? For me it's one of the Bayern players that will never leave us besides, I don't think the club it's stupid enough to let him go.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Lucio

Postby george8008 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:27 pm

http://goal.com/en-us/news/87/germany/2 ... unich-exit

According to goal.com Van Gaal seems to not need Lucio next year and plans to cash in on him this year.

I really disagree...
george8008
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby SilentStrike » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:40 pm

ok, van Gaal r u crazy???
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby shileno » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:58 pm

If this it's true.. Get Klinsi back :lol:

Maybe it's a mistake and DVB is the one who will leave.. I hope so. Lucio is one of the best players we have, it's like selling Klose or Lahm >.<
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby Tomas » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:24 pm

If its coming out of goal.com it might as well be coming out of my dog... either way I wont believe it, nor even consider it plausible until a REAL media outlet mentions it.
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby VIKTOR84 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:45 pm

NO NO NO maybe Van Gal like's him out,Aldo i think also that this is mistake,but Uli won't allow this move,he'll keep him unthill his end of contract :evil:
VIKTOR84
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion