You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Lúcio [Lucimar Ferreira da Silva]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Lucio

Postby MrLinky » Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:21 am

Lucio: I Could Leave Bayern

Bayern Munich's Brazilian star Lucio says his future is not set in stone at the club beyond the summer, but at the same time made sure to stress that he is happy at the Allianz Arena.
The 30-year-old was linked with a move away from Munich last season, but ultimately decided to stay true to the club who he has been serving admirably and with distinction since he first joined from Leverkusen in 2004.

Now, he has chosen to stir the pot a bit again by casting doubt over his future at the club, though the indications are still strong that he will stay loyal to the record champions.

"I don't have any particular plans because I want to concentrate on the season, but only dear God knows what happens afterwards," he told the German press."I have a contract until 2010. But I don't know what will happen after the summer."

He added: "Now my son is playing in the Bayern youth set-up and my family is happy here, I can imagine staying."There is always an 'if' - and if I were to stay here, then I would still be happy."

---------
Business as usual for Lucio , declaring his annual intentions of leaving Bayern , its getting boring after 4 years. :roll:
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBinNYC » Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:25 am

I think only Willy Sagnol has changed his mind about leaving Bayern more than Lucio, but Lucio is close. :-k ](*,) He'll end up staying at least until his contract runs out.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby reiniksrobis » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:22 am

If it was 2007/08, I would be angry, but now, Breno can replace him. Anyway, we can get BIG money if we sale Lucio. One day Breno will start his career at Bayern and I hope, that day will come soon.

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shwas55 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:47 am

Bayern’s Lucio Dreams Of Milan Or Real Madrid

Lucio joined Bayern Munich from the fellow Bundesliga club Bayer Leverkusen in 2004, where he spent three seasons at. Since this time, the Brazilian has gone on to become one of the best defenders in the competition, and he is the current vice-captain of the successful German outfit.

Despite this however, the 30-year-old’s time at the club is nearing an end, as the Bavarians seem unwilling to discuss the future of his contract with him.

With this in mind, the World Champion of 2002 has declared that he would like to move elsewhere, with the hope of challenging himself further in his illustrious career.

“I had five fantastic years in Munich, but now I want to find a club that’s even more significant, because I still have so much time to experience new things in my career,” Lucio declared in an interview, as reported by Tuttomercatoweb.

“My contract expires here in 2010, and the club are yet to discuss any form of extension, so I think that I could leave on a mutual agreement, he added.

“I have tried to speak with the likes of AC Milan and Real Madrid in the past, but that was a while ago, so maybe they may be interested this time around,” he optimistically concluded.

Bayern have an already made replacement for Lucio, with that being the 19-year-old Brazilian defender Breno, who joined the club in December 2007 from Sao Paulo in Brazil.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby sandroFCB » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:38 am

shwas55 wrote:Bayern’s Lucio Dreams Of Milan Or Real Madrid

Lucio joined Bayern Munich from the fellow Bundesliga club Bayer Leverkusen in 2004, where he spent three seasons at. Since this time, the Brazilian has gone on to become one of the best defenders in the competition, and he is the current vice-captain of the successful German outfit.

Despite this however, the 30-year-old’s time at the club is nearing an end, as the Bavarians seem unwilling to discuss the future of his contract with him.

With this in mind, the World Champion of 2002 has declared that he would like to move elsewhere, with the hope of challenging himself further in his illustrious career.

“I had five fantastic years in Munich, but now I want to find a club that’s even more significant, because I still have so much time to experience new things in my career,” Lucio declared in an interview, as reported by Tuttomercatoweb.

“My contract expires here in 2010, and the club are yet to discuss any form of extension, so I think that I could leave on a mutual agreement, he added.

“I have tried to speak with the likes of AC Milan and Real Madrid in the past, but that was a while ago, so maybe they may be interested this time around,” he optimistically concluded.

Bayern have an already made replacement for Lucio, with that being the 19-year-old Brazilian defender Breno, who joined the club in December 2007 from Sao Paulo in Brazil.

If Hummels should be back .. let him go ..
sandroFCB
Getting the hang of it

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:52 am

i think this is not true....it's italian newspaper...so it is quite possible that is not true:)

if he really said that....than I can say just....let him go!!!
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SilentStrike » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:18 am

he said something like that in summer too.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby MrLinky » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:09 pm

Same procedure as ever year for Lucio , as soon as it gets cold in Germany he states that he wants to go to warmer places (Italy , Spain).Lets see if he gets serious about it this time , I doubt it.And if he does , Breno is the perfect successor for him.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby shwas55 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:36 pm

I think we dont want to renew his contract this time. it expires in 2010, he will be 32 so you would think he will be perfect for milan :mrgreen:
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby reiniksrobis » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:47 pm

LUCIO, you are welcomed to go! Thanks for everything and goodbye :* :) I think that he would try to sign for Arsenal, which have CB problems... But after season. I like Breno and I would like to see him in starting eleven :)

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:58 am

He said in an interview that during his first 2 years at Bayern , Real and AC Milan had made him offers.Cannavaro is probably gonna retire sometime soon or go back to the Serie A , so Real might become a serious option for him.They are known anyway for buying "big names" , even if the player is already past his prime-time.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby reiniksrobis » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:09 am

Good option for both sides :D Real Madrid offered Breno contract too, but Bayern got him, becouse Madrid didn`t believed that Breno was 18 then :D:D:D Breno=Next Lucio and he is ready to step in his place[starting XI]

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Lucio expects Bayern exit

Postby Miss Dangerous » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:07 pm

Football.co.uk

Bayern Munich's Brazilian central defender Lucio has set his sights on a move to either Real Madrid or AC Milan when he leaves the German champions.

The 30-year-old has been with Bayern since the summer of 2004, but seems likely to move on next summer with his current contract running out at the end of next season.

He told Tuttomercatoweb: "I had five fantastic years in Munich, but now I want to find a club that's even more significant, because I still have so much time to experience new things in my career.

"My contract expires here in 2010 and the club are yet to discuss any form of extension, so I think that I could leave on a mutual agreement.

"I have tried to speak with the likes of AC Milan and Real Madrid in the past, but that was a while ago, so maybe they may be interested this time around."

Lucio has scored ten goals in 169 appearances for Bayern since his arrival from Bayer Leverkusen.
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilentStrike » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:25 pm

i dont know how ready breno is to make his real breakthrough, but it'd be nice if we sold lucio for a nice amount of money at the end of the season.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby reiniksrobis » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:16 pm

SilentStrike wrote:i dont know how ready breno is to make his real breakthrough, but it'd be nice if we sold lucio for a nice amount of money at the end of the season.

Yes, before this season Barca was ready to pay ~20m for him. I`m surprised HOW we didn`t sell him?

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion