You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Lúcio [Lucimar Ferreira da Silva]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Lúcio [Lucimar Ferreira da Silva]

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:30 pm

@MrLinky: I moved your post here.

@Everyone: Whenever a player leaves Bayern, we are merging their "Transfer Rumours & News" and "Injury List" threads to their "Player & Staff Discussion" thread so that we don't have 3 threads for former players. I don't want to open a new thread for the possibility of Lucio coming back unless there's strong indication that Bayern are indeed interested in having him back.

This problem has arisen once already, with Mats Hummels, and I just merged his recently-opened "Transfer Rumours & News" thread to the "Player & Staff Discussion" one since he extended his contract.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: 2010/2011 Generic transfer thread

Postby appudds » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:31 pm

Inter defender Lucio has made a shocking u-turn by revealing that he would consider a return to Bayern Munich if given an offer.

The Brazilian defender made a statement yesterday to TZ about a possible transfer back to the current Bundesliga champions, commenting: “I wouldn’t go back to Bayern now, as I am part of Inter.”

However, speaking to Sport-Bild, he appeared to welcome a switch to Bavaria, saying: "In football, anything is possible. The matter depends not only on me, but also on Inter and Bayern. But if it were only up to me, I would say 'yes' to Bayern."

It is no mystery that many at Bayern still hold 32-year-old in high regard, and speaking to Sat.1, Franz Beckenbauer revealed his belief that the German side were wrong to sell their prized defender to Inter, saying: "I think it was a mistake to let Lucio go.

"We saw how important he was for Bayern. In his absence, we have also seen it."

However, Bayern president Uli Hoeness scuppered rumours that Bayern forced the defender to leave Munich, and claimed that the centre half simply took a better offer from his current club.

Hoeness remarked: "The myth that he had to go, I cannot understand. He received a three-year contract from Inter and more money, that's why."

Lucio joined Bayern from Leverkusen in 2004, and served until 2009 before being sold to the Nerazzurri.

PLEASE BE TRUE. And Please Hoeness and Co. Get him back!!!
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby quaazi » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:58 pm

Yes, this has been posted twice already. :P
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Element » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:15 pm

Lucio has extended his contract with Internazionale till 2013

so he wont be back
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MUTU » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:13 am

Element wrote:Lucio has extended his contract with Internazionale till 2013

I guess he was using FC Bayern to negotiate a better deal :x
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Jim_S » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:52 am

Damn... We just have to get a better CB than Lucio, no problem :D
Jim_S
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby munchen99 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:07 pm

Makaay weighs in:
Former Bayern Munich forward Roy Makaay has looked over the weaknesses in the club's current side, stating that the team's problems stem at the back and that if he was in charge he would not have sold Lucio to Inter.

The Bavarian side had an under par season, just managing to make the Champions League places by finishing third in the Bundesliga, and being knocked out of Europe by the Nerazzurri and the Dutchman believes the side are missing a top drawer centre half.

"Back in the centre of defence, I [would] never have sold Lucio," the 36-year-old told tz.

"He was one of the best central defenders with whom I played. At that time a decision was made to sell - it doesn't matter by whom - and now they have just noticed that he is missing."

Die Roten are starting a rebuilding process with the signatures of Manuel Neuer and defender Rafinha but the retired forward has identified other problem areas.

"Arjen Robben and Franck Ribery have had long injury spells, thus [we] have two class players missing. Of course, Schweinsteiger, Lahm, Muller and Gomez played a great season, but if Ribery is missing, the quality of the team decreases tremendously," the former Feyenoord frontman continued.

The Munich based club will have to go through the qualifying round to make European club football's elite competition, and Makaay has identified Spanish giants Real Madrid and Barcelona as the main powerhouse in the continent.

"Barcelona's [performance] was [something] that we have not seen in a Champions League final. Barca is still very far away. Also, Real M
munchen99
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby RAGHU » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:42 pm

Bayern Munich reject Lucio's request to leave Inter and return to the Bundesliga - report

The powerful Brazilian defender, who also starred in Germany for Bayer Leverkusen, has been rebuffed in his attempt to come back to the Allianz Arena

Bayern Munich have reportedly rejected a sensational request from former defender Lucio to return to the club for a second spell, according to Kicker.

The Brazilian defender is ready to leave world champions Inter, and had expressed his desire to return to the Bundesliga.

The report claims that Lucio approached Bayern with a proposal to return after two years in Serie A with the former European champions, but was rebuffed due to his age, high wages, lack of resale value and the fact that the player may now be past his best.

The 33-year-old had attracted interest from ambitious La Liga side Malaga but would prefer to move to a side capable of challenging for league titles.

Lucio left the club in acrimonious fashion two seasons ago when then-coach Louis van Gaal orchestrated his departure, which left the powerful centre-back fuming. Former Bayern striker Roy Makaay went on record saying that the club should never have allowed Lucio to leave.

It is no secret that Bayern are on the lookout for a player to strengthen the centre of their defence, which proved unreliable last season as they were knocked out of the Champions League by Lucio's Inter and finished a distant third in the Bundesliga behind Borussia Dortmund and Bayer Leverkusen.

A more likely candidate for Bayern is Manchester City defender Jerome Boateng, who revealed that he is optimistic a deal will be done to take him to Bavaria. Further alternatives to plug the hole in the defence include Chelsea's Alex and Barcelona's Gabriel Milito.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/ ... return-to-

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
RAGHU
I post all the time

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:59 pm

If true, I guess the boards is looking to fix the problem once and for all. Lucio would provide a temporary replacement for 2 or 3 years, but after that we're going to have to start looking for CBs again.

Still, if we let Badstuber develop in peace, loan him out to some other club, he might be ready for Bayern in 3 years. I do not think that this is true, but if it is, then it is madness.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:04 pm

It hurts seeing him rejected like this, but it may indeed be the sensible thing to do. If only he had never left, or come back last season... but now it's too late - there's no guarantee he will continue to be this great (even though I bought him back in FM11 a year later and he has been my best CB in 2012 so far :P ).

Still I hope he comes to Bayern in a non-playing role one day.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby München Minded » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:17 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:If true, I guess the boards is looking to fix the problem once and for all. Lucio would provide a temporary replacement for 2 or 3 years, but after that we're going to have to start looking for CBs again.

Still, if we let Badstuber develop in peace, loan him out to some other club, he might be ready for Bayern in 3 years. I do not think that this is true, but if it is, then it is madness.

It was my point about Arne Friedrich, and other older players while several on this forum WANT a stop gap with older experienced players that will cover for only 2-3 years. Even last season everyone wanted Lucio back -- now the Board has indeed spoken and it is clear that they won't go for older players, and probably let the likes of DvB go in the process since he is rumoured to leave. I wouldn't mind an upper 20s player like 28-29, but once 30 hits its like the board says -- too old, most quality experienced players in their 30s have worked up large salary demands (look at Klose for example), and low resale value and many start going past their prime. Also this would mean the rumour of Gabriel Milito is NIL and VOID.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby shileno » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:01 pm

They're just as stupid and stubborn as LVG, if that rumor is true of course. I feel bad about Lucio, our best defender in many years and got kicked out for someone's else big ego.

I'm sorry but they plan to secure our defense with Boateng? Wow, just wow :lol:
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby Miss Dangerous » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:26 pm

(IMO); selling Lucio wasn't the mistake, but not replacing him! [-X
I've never considered Lucio as a great diffender, but with Mourinho, he used to play under specific instructions that he couldn't go forward whenever he wanted!!
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:15 pm

Inter face a tough decision over the future of Brazilian centre back Lucio, with Bayern Munich and Chelsea waiting in the wings.

Lucio wants a new two-year extension to his current deal with the Nerazzurri, but Inter themselves believe that the 33-year-old should be handed just an extra year, leading to a conflict between player and club.

According to Sky Italia, that has been noted in both Munich and London, with Bayern Munich and Chelsea considering swooping in to take advantage of a potential impasse in talks between Lucio and the 2010 Champions League winners.

The defender’s future is unlikely to be sorted out quickly though, with the 33-year-old all set to play for Brazil at the 2011 Copa America. Further stellar performances from the former Bayer Leverkusen man in Argentina could impress upon Inter the need to act and cave in to Lucio’s demand for a two-year extension.

Bayern Munich, the club at which Lucio plied his trade between 2004 and 2009, would dearly love to take the defender back to the Allianz Arena, believing they let him leave before his time. And Lucio does retain a soft spot for the Bundesliga giants.

However, if an acceptable contract offer from Inter does not materialise, a switch to Chelsea is also an intriguing option.

Blues’ boss Andre Villas-Boas’ priority is winning the Champions League for Chelsea’s owner Roman Abramovich and Lucio, a player steeped in experience and with the understanding of what it takes to lift Europe’s showpiece trophy, could be an inspired addition to the English side’s backline.
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:53 pm

Let us say that this is true.

Bayern get Lucio, everyone is happy. Chelsea get Lucio, our chances of getting Alex increase a lot.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion