You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Lúcio [Lucimar Ferreira da Silva]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby MUTU » Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:59 pm

He's back in training :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Lucio

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:49 pm

Roma chasing Bayern Munich defender Lucio

The Brazil international has emerged as an alternative for Roma in the event they cannot reach an agreement with Matteo Ferrari over a new deal.

Roma have been tracking Lucio since his days at Bayer Leverkusen and Giallorossi chiefs are aware he wants to leave the Bundesliga. The defender is contracted to Bayern until 2009 and Roma are convinced they can land him with a £4 million bid.

Roma, meanwhile, will also send fullback Vitorio Antunes away on-loan in January.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=61193[/b]
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby soccerkyle » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:45 am

Tribal Football completely untrue
soccerkyle
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:09 am

Tribalfootball makes up stories.. why would Roma need another central defender? They bought Juan this summer.
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Miss Dangerous » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:33 pm

It`s all about rumors!! :evil:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Bajern » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:10 am

ok, tribalfootball is not worth even mentioning. After this news I believe or better it IS the shittiest site to get information, their articles don't even have an author, it's like kids go there and type whatever comes to their mind.

and 4 million? wtf Lucio is one of the best in the world in his position, 4 million is nothing for a player like him. Even if it was 24 million Bayern would not sell him. Roma is an average team and Lucio is like a king in Bayern.

and please keep in mind not to post any more news from tribalshit, it's not worth it.
FC Bajern

Postby iplayfm2007 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:27 am

i don't think fc bayern will let lucio go to roma.he is our best defender.
iplayfm2007
Getting the hang of it

Lucio suspended for four matches!

Postby FC Bajern » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:24 am

Bayern Munich defender Lucio has been handed a four match suspension following the red card he collected in Stuttgart.

The Brazilian will sit out the four remaining league fixtures this calendar year, against VfL Wolfsburg, Arminia Bielefeld, MSV Duisburg and Hertha BSC Berlin, but he remains eligible for the UEFA Cup group matches away to SC Braga and at home to Aris Salonika.

Four matches?? jesus fvcking christ. Two would be more than enough. :x
FC Bajern

Postby FCBinNYC » Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:34 am

Yeah I'd say four is crazy harsh, I thought three was typically the maximum for direct reds. Hopefully Micho can keep Van Buyten in line, otherwise our forwards will have to put in some serious overtime to keep us on top of the league!
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:32 pm

Pathetic. We've seen Bayern players being brutally tackled from behind, and Atouba actually jumped on Altintop's back and head and they got away scot free. A Bayern player does something that goes against fair play, and he gets a four match suspension.

This decision makes me feel like throwing up.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:50 pm

I hope two things happen:

1) Bayern do a least appeal
2) Hitzfeld plays Ismael instead of Van Buyten. Van Buyten is having some really bad form.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBinNYC » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:26 pm

On fcb.de, it says that Bayern will NOT appeal, which seems rediculous to me. I would also rather see Ismael, but I feel like that's highly unlikely since he hasn't played in a long time.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:22 pm

http://www.abendzeitung.de/sport/fc_bayern/4034

Basically it is saying that Lucio wants out of Bayern. He wants to play in the three best football leagues (La Liga, Serie A, or the EPL) and he would like to be on a team with more of his countrymen.

So, if Bayern gets a good offer for him then he could very well be out the door. I hate to see him good because he's been good for Bayern (at times when he doesn't go forward too much) but if he wants to leave then he should be allow to leave. I just don't think there is really anything Bayern can do to keep him, and that is inlcuding giving him a lot more money. This is the second time he has made his desire to leave the team public and he's going to keep saying it until he gets his wish.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby FCBinNYC » Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:29 am

If we got 20 mil for Lucio that would be awesome. I like him most of the time, but I could stand to let him go for that much.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MunchenFC » Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:59 am

lucio - game against hamburg
still can't get over that
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion