You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Lúcio [Lucimar Ferreira da Silva]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby tracylynn » Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:01 am

Right now, there's conflicting information about how long Lucio could be out. The club's site has not mentioned how long he could be out, but on another soccer board it was stated that he could be out for as long as three weeks. I guess we'll know when they update on the club's board. But then again, who wants to see him out for at least 3 weeks? :lol:
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:07 am

He's suffered a stretched ligament which usually lasts a few days up to a couple of weeks. Considering our great medical department, I don't see the latter being very probable. If he does not play against Eintracht Frankfurt, he'll be very likely to play in the following match.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:23 pm

He's recovered from the injury. He can play on Saturday against VfB Stuttgart.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:59 pm

Why do i think that Demichelis boy has scored more than Lucio...?
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:51 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:Why do i think that Demichelis boy has scored more than Lucio...?

yea he scored more than lucio
demichelis is excellent at heading balls from corner (he scored many times like this)
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby dracus » Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:05 pm

supr4king wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:Why do i think that Demichelis boy has scored more than Lucio...?

yea he scored more than lucio
demichelis is excellent at heading balls from corner (he scored many times like this)

Van's(buyten) not bad too :)
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:57 pm

Van Buyten always gets close. But most times he misses the target with his headers. He needs to practice his heading accuracy.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby dracus » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:16 am

MUTU wrote:Van Buyten always gets close. But most times he misses the target with his headers. He needs to practice his heading accuracy.

Van's excellent in headers.I remember that he was the top scorer for marseille or in the french ligue a long ago.I hope i am correct.He has an excellent sense of positioning :P
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:46 am

it`s great that our defenders are good scorers, but we don`t need them to do that.. we just want them to stop other strikers to score in our net!!! :P
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:27 pm

I still believe Van Buyten's headers leave much to be desired. Yesterday he did it again in the last minute of the match against Spartak, a close range header, and he headed it wide.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:40 pm

Daniel used to score a lot for Hamburg.... What happened to him suddenly? I think he still needs time to settle in.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Lucio slams Bayern spirit

Postby Paddy » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:50 pm

Brazilian international Lucio has blamed Bayern Munich's poor team-spirit for the disappointing domestic performances this season.

Felix Magath's team are currently only third in the Bundesliga, three points behind pace-setters Werder Bremen and were also knocked of the DFB Cup by Alemannia Aachen and Lucio doubts that his side will be able to present the fans with any silverware in the summer.

"Bayern have many top players and plenty of quality in the squad, but if there is no comradeship on the pitch and things continue as they are now, we won't have a chance," predicted the tall defender.

"We need a better comradeship and only then we'll be strong," demanded Lucio, who is currently preparing himself with his team-mates in Bayern's training camp in Dubai.
Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:49 pm

And I read this morning Lucio might leave. His teammates have been criticising his performances apparently :?
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Fri May 18, 2007 2:10 pm

A day after accepting his season had come to a premature end, Bayern centre-half Lucio underwent surgery on his left groin in Munich on Wednesday. A thorough medical had earlier revealed that the adductor muscle prolems which have plagued the 29-year-old defender for several weeks were traceable to a hernia in its early stages, with an operation necessary to repair the damage.

The Brazilian has been ordered to rest completely for the next two weeks, before commencing a period of rehab training. He will be sidelined for a total of four weeks and is definitely out of Bayern's last competitive match of the season at home to FSV Mainz 05, although his chances of captaining his country at the Copa America in Venezuela from 26 June also now appear slim. Instead, Lucio is expected to report back for pre-season training at the club on 29 June.

Fourth player requiring surgery

Lucio's need for an operation sets the seal on a miserable second half of term at the club. Willy Sagnol and Lukas Podolski have both undergone surgery to correct knee problems, with Valerien Ismaël also under the knife recently after suffering a reaction to the leg he broke in two places last summer. To complete the injury misfortune, Bastian Schweinsteiger and Owen Hargreaves (both inflamed knee) and Daniel van Buyten (calf) will play no further part this season.
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:38 am

Is he back in training? Does anyone know?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion