You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Lúcio [Lucimar Ferreira da Silva]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Lucio

Postby MrLinky » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:51 pm

I really doubt Braafheid can be a suitable replacement for a center-back like Lucio. He has certain moments when his concentration slips from time to time, but when it really matters he's right there producing good performances. Even in last season's miserable defense he was one of the better performers along with Lahm. Even though you have to admit Barcelona weren't really giving their all at the Allianz-Arena after that 4-0 in the first match, you could see what a difference it is between having someone like Lucio back there taking care of the defense and not having him.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:00 pm

Ok, it seems it was a misunderstanding ...

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/soccer/2 ... 9377_x.htm
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby VIKTOR84 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:53 pm

Thank god i hope even he change hos ming to sing extendion of contract =D>
VIKTOR84
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tomas » Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:48 pm

avatarx wrote:Ok, it seems it was a misunderstanding ...

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/soccer/2 ... 9377_x.htm

Exact same thing that is being reported elsewhere. I really hate it when the press ask stupid questions when you have half your club in one spot and the rest are scattered somewhere else on vacation... 1 mispoken word and then rumours start and attitudes start getting stressed and practice hasnt even started yet!!!
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby spotman » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:07 am

Press at it's best. Lucio is staying - he is the hardest working player on the squad and our best defender. Bayern won't let him go [-X - he's top class. I'd love to see him extend his contract - but it looks likely he wants to try a new club out after bayern from the interviews i've been reading.
MIA SAN MIA
spotman
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby mknard » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:50 am

i hope he get a 4 year contract or more :)
mknard
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Element » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:25 pm

mknard wrote:i hope he get a 4 year contract or more :)

He will be 31 years old

so a 4 years contract will be a mistake

i say a 2 years contract is ok
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MrLinky » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:29 pm

I don't think Lucio (if he would be interest to extend his contract again) would be an exception to the bosses' new contract policy of only offering 1 year deals to 30 + year-old players. Rummenigge by the way said all the recent speculations about the Brazilian captain leaving are nonsense and rumours only.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby nur4bayern » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:58 pm

Lucio needs to stay, period. He, once again, showed his class at the Confed Cup. He's a leader and plays his heart out for club and country. Every professional player should play with his passion and commitment. I hope the FC bosses reward him appropriately with a reasonable extension.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Element » Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:39 pm

nur4bayern wrote:Lucio needs to stay, period. He, once again, showed his class at the Confed Cup. He's a leader and plays his heart out for club and country. Every professional player should play with his passion and commitment. I hope the FC bosses reward him appropriately with a reasonable extension.

Bayern Want To extend Him But He said earlier That "He will maximum stay till 2010"
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby nur4bayern » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:36 pm

elementaryelement wrote:
nur4bayern wrote:Lucio needs to stay, period. He, once again, showed his class at the Confed Cup. He's a leader and plays his heart out for club and country. Every professional player should play with his passion and commitment. I hope the FC bosses reward him appropriately with a reasonable extension.

Bayern Want To extend Him But He said earlier That "He will maximum stay till 2010"

Players are known to say all kinds of things, but I'd find it hard to believe that Lucio would turn down an extended contract offer beyond 2010, especially if the team is playing at a high level and realizing more success.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCB 4 EVA » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:21 pm

Lucio for me epitomises everything about Bayern, the commitment, loyalty, you can see he always gives his all, how many players can you REALLY say that about, we need to try to keep him here, he's a true talisman for us
FCB 4 EVA
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby bayernman » Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:44 pm

Lucio is good player,but Louis Van Gaal don t have him in plans and new man edson braafheid is not CD he is a LB or maybe Van Gaal want to use breno more or he have some new players in mind like cristoph metzelder or others .....
we need some strong defenders we can not stay with this deffence in next year we must find strong defenders and RB,
Andreas Beck is very good he play good for U21 he score against italy i think he can be good for us.
bayernman
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby cruz » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:18 pm

FCB 4 EVA wrote:Lucio for me epitomises everything about Bayern, the commitment, loyalty, you can see he always gives his all, how many players can you REALLY say that about, we need to try to keep him here, he's a true talisman for us

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

bayernman wrote:Lucio is good player,but Louis Van Gaal don t have him in plans and new man edson braafheid is not CD he is a LB or maybe Van Gaal want to use breno more or he have some new players in mind like cristoph metzelder or others .....
we need some strong defenders we can not stay with this deffence in next year we must find strong defenders and RB,
Andreas Beck is very good he play good for U21 he score against italy i think he can be good for us.

[-X [-X [-X [-X [-X
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ballackfcb » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:04 pm

Lucio is a legend. =D> He was world class against USA, and his goal and celebration were both fantastic. :D
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United Kingdom

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion