You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Luca Toni

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Luca Toni

Postby MUTU » Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:03 pm

Rumour's out that Bayern are trying to buy Luca Toni for 30 million euros. Personally I think 30 million for a 29 year old player is a lot of money and I think he's very overpriced at that value.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Luca Toni

Postby dracus » Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:06 pm

MUTU wrote:Rumour's out that Bayern are trying to buy Luca Toni for 30 million euros. Personally I think 30 million for a 29 year old player is a lot of money and I think he's very overpriced at that value.

R u mad.Bayern's definitely not chasing him for 30m euros.Karl who is also fluent in italian had a talk with him over bringing him here.His current club fiorentina lies 18th in the serie a
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:51 pm

I would rather spend half that money on Bojinov...who is very young and class...
Toni is great...but 30 million is too much for him given that he is almost 30.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:01 pm

no way ...arggg ...we are not doing the right thing..
Toni ..? his is 29 years old god ! ! ! ! The current board is not doing preety well... why not Ribery . ? maybe Sagnol can kind of force him a lil bit ...and wev got the money for him , plus he is young ! i guess...
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:15 pm

The voices are getting stronger. It seems that Bayern are hot on the trails of Toni now...
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tracylynn » Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:27 am

Where's the icon for getting sick? :lol: I'm not saying he's a bad player or anything, but I don't like him. This may sound funny but I just hate how he celebrates after getting a goal (he waves his finger around). During the World Cup, I just wanted to take his finger and put it down his throat.

If Bayern is going after him then that's fine but I don't think he's, or his finger, are worth all that cash.

My apologies for my tone on this subject but I had exams the past two days and my mind is now officially gone. :P
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Castel » Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:40 am

i'll say the same thing as in the other thread, i'd be shocked to see an expensive Italian player like Toni move abroad. Especially at his age, Least of all to Germany.
Castel
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:44 pm

tracylynn wrote:Where's the icon for getting sick? :lol: I'm not saying he's a bad player or anything, but I don't like him. This may sound funny but I just hate how he celebrates after getting a goal (he waves his finger around). During the World Cup, I just wanted to take his finger and put it down his throat.

If Bayern is going after him then that's fine but I don't think he's, or his finger, are worth all that cash.

My apologies for my tone on this subject but I had exams the past two days and my mind is now officially gone. :P

I love his celebrations...and If I am not wrong,

He does this thing....

Stretching his all fingers of his right hand and rotating them left and right as if he is fitting something with his hand..but the knob is too big..;)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby diegis » Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:40 pm

:D :D :D
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:47 pm

supr4king wrote::D :D :D

Yeah!!!!!!!!
That's a sight!!!!!...:)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:27 pm

Maybe he's saying that his head is too big. :lol: Either way, I don't like his clelebrations. There's just something about that movement that bothers me. Of course, I say it better than Matarazzi (can't spell his name but he's the guy who Zidane headbutted). His celebration is him trying to fly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:39 pm

il tell you what he is doing with those fingers..'coz well we the mediterraneans do that when we want to show that "i am crazy , nuts , loco , out of my mind..
oh and haha it is funny , i like the way he does it .. :lol: :D
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:39 am

I really don`t have any-feelings about his celebrations.. but I can tell you what it means.. it`s a sign in Italy.. means:"Everything`s fine"!! :mrgreen:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:16 am

Folks, I'm just joking about his celebrations. Granted, I'm not a fan of his celebrations, though there are some celebrations out there that are irritating, but that's not the reason why I'm not a big fan of his and his not worth all that money.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:38 pm

I think Toni would be good buy, I don´t care about his celebrations but he is a goal machine. tho 30 mio € is a lot for a player of his age...
Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Next

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion