You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Luca Toni

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:41 pm

He means that we're only 100% guaranteed that it's final once Uli Hoeness says that it's final.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SweetLeisha » Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:43 pm

Oh, get it. My bad English. :evil:
SweetLeisha
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:27 pm

SweetLeisha wrote:Oh, get it. My bad English. :evil:

Don't worry about it, SweetLeisha. :D
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fa » Tue May 01, 2007 10:44 am

According to the media, Fiorentina is already on the look for a new forward. Apparently they will sign Cristiano Lucarelli (playing at Livorno). Could this be to replace Toni?

Btw, looking at the wages Chelsea offers they are lower than those of Bayern! Quite remarkable that even Chelsea doesnt want to offer him a longer and btter contract :P Lets hope Uli knows what he's doing..
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bayern1301 » Tue May 01, 2007 12:27 pm

fa wrote:According to the media, Fiorentina is already on the look for a new forward. Apparently they will sign Cristiano Lucarelli (playing at Livorno). Could this be to replace Toni?

Btw, looking at the wages Chelsea offers they are lower than those of Bayern! Quite remarkable that even Chelsea doesnt want to offer him a longer and btter contract :P Lets hope Uli knows what he's doing..

maybe chealsea arnt that interested in him. if they were then it could be assured their bid would be a worthy one indeed.
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Mirage » Wed May 02, 2007 8:48 am

Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fcelber87 » Wed May 02, 2007 2:50 pm

tracylynn wrote:

I saw this on another site and it's just too funny though it's somewhat relies on stereotypes.

Oh my God, where did you find this. Thats exactly how i imagined his meeting went like with Uli Hoeness.
fcelber87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lampard » Wed May 02, 2007 3:39 pm

That video isn't funny.Who is this man?????
Lampard
First post

Postby Abe84 » Wed May 02, 2007 3:46 pm

Very funny video with Toni yes.
Afonso, Fenomeno!
Abe84
Getting the hang of it

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed May 02, 2007 4:07 pm

I can't wait to buy the new bayern jersey with Toni's name on it...:D
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby aadapi » Wed May 02, 2007 7:28 pm

is toni signed for bayern? or bayern simply pretending as if deal is not done.......
aadapi
Getting the hang of it

Postby Duncan » Wed May 02, 2007 8:31 pm

aadapi wrote:is toni signed for bayern? or bayern simply pretending as if deal is not done.......

Bayern isn't saying anything or pretending anything only the press is talking. I already said numerous times, when Uli Hoeness himself says the deal is done, then - and only then - the deal is done
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby tracylynn » Wed May 02, 2007 8:38 pm

We really won't know anything until the season is over with. Once the season is over with then we'll hear whether he signed with us or not.

As for the video...an Italian fan posted this on another football board and I just loved it. Why? Because his smile when he sees the German girl reminds me of one of my students. Whenever the kid smiles you can't help but just say "awwwww." I love the German images...the German dress, the beer in the beer stein, and the keychain with the German Sheppard dog.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed May 02, 2007 9:52 pm

tracylynn wrote:We really won't know anything until the season is over with. Once the season is over with then we'll hear whether he signed with us or not.

As for the video...an Italian fan posted this on another football board and I just loved it. Why? Because his smile when he sees the German girl reminds me of one of my students. Whenever the kid smiles you can't help but just say "awwwww." I love the German images...the German dress, the beer in the beer stein, and the keychain with the German Sheppard dog.

Tracy , you ever been to Germany ? If not, trust me if you will ever go and i wish you to then you will love Germany more than you do now . :D
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Wed May 02, 2007 10:08 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:Tracy , you ever been to Germany ? If not, trust me if you will ever go and i wish you to then you will love Germany more than you do now . :D

I'm going to Germany next year and I will be there for about three months (going to school there). This summer I will be taking classes to improve my German so I won't have too hard of a time while I'm there. I know I'm really going to love it there.

Ok, back to the topic on hand....
tracylynn
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion