You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Luca Toni

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby Paddy » Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:56 am

5 years? WTF? :shock:
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:57 am

The long contract is a good idea in my opinion. In 3 years' time we might be able to sell him for some money, instead of letting contracts expire.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Duncan » Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:02 pm

well with 5 years he'd be ending his career in Munich. No problem with that from my point of view, since resaleing could be possible though it is not the likely alternative
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Duncan » Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:43 pm

Toni vicinissimo al Bayern: non vuole rinforzare le rivali dei viola

http://www.fiorentina.it/notizia.asp?IDNotizia=49330

note: this is not the official AC Fiorentina site!
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:12 pm

They are out of their bloody minds, 5 years is a very long time . . thats why Toni accepted, coz in 5 years time he will be a very rich man in Munich ( not that he isnt now) .

WHO is going to give money for him when he is like 32 or 33 ? plus he is a striker..daaam.

So i guess we got Toni, we dotn need Close , we got Podolski and Schandauff ,
Close would have been a much better deal.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fa » Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:22 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:They are out of their bloody minds, 5 years is a very long time . . thats why Toni accepted, coz in 5 years time he will be a very rich man in Munich ( not that he isnt now) .

WHO is going to give money for him when he is like 32 or 33 ? plus he is a striker..daaam.

I dont know if you have seen the UEFA cup match between Bremen and Espanyol? But Klose was no-where. He was really invisible!!

So if we can lure Toni to Munich why not? He's still developing
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:26 pm

fa wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:They are out of their bloody minds, 5 years is a very long time . . thats why Toni accepted, coz in 5 years time he will be a very rich man in Munich ( not that he isnt now) .

I dont know if you have seen the UEFA cup match between Bremen and Espanyol? But Klose was no-where. He was really invisible!!

Man, i see the difference between them and that is age, who is developing ...Toni maybe he stopped developing as he is 30 if im not mistaken. Oh and about that game with Espanyol, no i didnt watch it but hey no1 but no1 can perform 100% of himself in every game. it doesnt matter if he didnt play good , all i know is that podolski with close are a way better duo that makaay and podolski.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:44 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:
fa wrote:

Man, i see the difference between them and that is age, who is developing ...Toni maybe he stopped developing as he is 30 if im not mistaken. Oh and about that game with Espanyol, no i didnt watch it but hey no1 but no1 can perform 100% of himself in every game. it doesnt matter if he didnt play good , all i know is that podolski with close are a way better duo that makaay and podolski.

Sorry but I have to say it its Klose goddamn...
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby SNAKE » Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:34 pm

Nothin is official yet I think, especially now that we are going to Uefa Cup.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Duncan » Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:42 pm

http://www.repubblica.it/news/sport_gen ... 99109.html

his agent denies an agreement or signing

the weekend gets better and better :roll:
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Walls » Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:04 pm

Duncan wrote:http://www.repubblica.it/news/sport_gen/sport_n_2199109.html

his agent denies an agreement or signing

the weekend gets better and better :roll:

lol he probably watched the HSV game and said fu*k this shit.
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Mirage » Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:38 pm

What's going on, is he coming or not? :?
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Duncan » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:03 pm

basically it was a half-denial so it's not easy to interpret it but I wrote this a Bigsoccer

there are several potential reason for this

- there really is no agreement
- there is a agreement but he won't say until the season is over
- there is an agreement with the player, but he won't say it and the club is still unsure which offer to accept or simply wants to decide after the season

summa summarum: this issue will busy us till the season in Italy is over

note: "he" is Toni's agent

maybe you can think of more reasons
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:55 pm

I think that nothing is finalised yet but they're still working on minor things in the contract before it's signed, and before he's fully in agreement they're not going to say they are, especially since it may harm their negotiations. They are probably close though.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:48 pm

I just read that Toni has agreed with Bayern according to "Gazzetta", the transfer will cost 18 mil and each year Toni will get 6 mil from Bayern sooooo
5 x 6 = 30 mil euro...i mean that would be enough for me .
Anyway they just wait for this season to end and then they will announce it.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion