You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Louis van Gaal

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Louis van Gaal

Postby nur4bayern » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:11 pm

LvG knew exactly what he was getting into when he signed on as coach at Bayern. No one, not any player, not any coach is bigger or more important than the team as a whole. He is not Bavarian, nor will he be our coach forever. He is using Bayern as a stepping stone to becoming a NT coach, plain and simple. We needed his discipline after the failure of Klinsmann's casual approach and I appreciate what he was able to do last season. But coaches know they're only as good as their last match and LvG is no exception. Hoeness correctly called out LvG for not using Mario Gomez more and now Mario has gone from Gomiss to Can'tmiss. Now were witnessing a lot of players leaving during the winter transfer window and LvG is trying to make Bayern look like Dortmund as if success is all about playing young guns. Well, that might last for a while but not forever and I'm sure we will see some interesting changes once LvG move on.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Element » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:40 pm

Now Karl-Heinz Rummenigge said " Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Badstuber, Müller, Robben: The Entire Team is totally impressed by Louis van Gaal

He is a strong coach ,but he is expecting too much Because he is highly highly disciplined

But this (Being disciplihed) is the right way , Because there wont be any disorder or chaos "
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:29 pm

dambun wrote:So LvG has big EGO... and Uli has also big EGO... and they won't let anything pass with ease, and they'll comment on everything....
This is not news to anyone.... SO WHAT?

Yeah but it wasn't this bad before.

Nowadays we see people hitting out at each other every couple of days.

Like I said before, constant arguments, drama over Robben's injury, selling the captain halfway through the season, refusing to buy players like Khedira (after a great WC) during the summer and insist that we have players like Alaba (someone who is mostly unknown around Europe), upsetting everyone by replacing a GK who is performing quite well by another unknown 22-year old (even though I was in favor of this). Even ex-players are getting involved now.

Sometimes you just have to say enough, and that's just what KHR has to do.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:01 pm

Luca Toni said something wicked about LVG

Toni said " The Coach wanted to show us that he can substitute any player , does not matter what name he has , and this is because he has eggs , and to prove that , he took his pants off "

then he said that he has not seen much though because he was not in the first row
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MUTU » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:15 pm

Element wrote:Luca Toni said something wicked about LVG

Toni said " The Coach wanted to show us that he can substitute any player , does not matter what name he has , and this is because he has eggs , and to prove that , he took his pants off "

then he said that he has not seen much though because he was not in the first row

OMG did he do it in front of Alaba too? That would make him a pedo :mrgreen:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby hgb09 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:44 pm

I'm getting convinced that LVG has mental problems. He already had rows with several players and all the members of our board. And now this. #-o #-o #-o
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:44 pm

hgb09 wrote:I'm getting convinced that LVG has mental problems. He already had rows with several players and all the members of our board. And now this.

+1
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:15 pm

LOL I love it:D

I like those kind of coaches. Look at Ferguson. He is a living legend and he is know as the "hairdryer"...and that is not because he likes to use hairdryer :)

We need a coach with "balls"...every top team needs one...because there is no other way to handle with all those superstar ego`s.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Koma » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:20 pm

There is difference betwen ''hairdying'' and striptis.
Bayern Team for the Champions League trophy -
http://www.footballuser.com/formations/ ... unchen.jpg
Koma
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Toni: 'Van Gaal is a retard'

Postby Conquistador » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:24 pm

http://www.telegraaf.nl/telesport/voetb ... gek__.html

Translated:

He once took off his pants to show he has balls. Fortunately I wasn't in the front row seat when he did it, so I didn't see it.
Toni played for 2 years at Bayern, but failed to make it. The tall forwarder now plays for Juventus.
The Italian had problems with van Gaal's approach. "Van Gaal doesn't know how to treat players and you also can't communicate with him."
Conquistador
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:58 pm

Koma wrote:There is difference betwen ''hairdying'' and striptis.

Ferguson once kicked a football boot and hit David Beckham in the face and injured him so he started bleeding :)..he got so angry because they lost a game :)

He does it the "old school" way...and that way is the way to go :D
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby shileno » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:08 pm

Lol imagine LVG coaching R.Madrid

He's a character, and I like that from coaches.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby dambun » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:27 pm

shileno wrote:Lol imagine LVG coaching R.Madrid

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I could really imagine him having problems with Ronaldo and Kaka and sell them for 4-5M Euros :mrgreen:

Anyway... Nice comments on LvG by Kalle:
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5gnw5RnMA663NW-J_BS0CKmbo3Aug?docId=CNG.05cb8d2b79ba9fab0fc6cf044168bee9.c91
=D> =D> =D> :D :D :D
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:05 pm

That doesn't happen with van Gaal or (ex-Bayern coach Felix) Magath

How come Toni knows what Magath is like? :?:
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AvatarX » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:42 pm

dambun wrote:Kaka and sell them for 4-5M Euros :mrgreen:

Kaka first as he is a Brazilian :P
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion