You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Louis van Gaal

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Louis van Gaal

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:32 pm

What you said is true.

I'm just expecting Nerlinger to hit back again now, we'll see. Hopefully he won't.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:35 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:What you said is true.

I'm just expecting Nerlinger to hit back again now, we'll see. Hopefully he won't.

Rummenigge said that he wants to Bring Harmony back to the club

so i doubt that Nerlinger will say anything
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Slemba » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:22 pm

Well Although I do respect Nerlinger I wonder why he can't shut the F**k up #-o

LVG who he is criticizing is the one who almost win the first triple in the history of FCB (just a single achievement to mention about LVG)... what have u done for the club Mr.Nerlinger ?

We criticized Uli when he talked in puplic about LVG and Uli is an icon for this club yet we didn't agree with him , So WTH u think u r doing? #-o
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:50 pm

Bayern Legends Mehmet Scholl and Oliver Kahn have Criticized Louis Van Gaal

Am going to start with What Scholl Said In ZDF

Scholl said " That Man keeps going his way and people start falling down on the left and right, But is that good? we have to wait but however this does not fit to the warm club i have always known"

About Van Bommel and all other Bayern long time names like lucio leaving , Scholl said

"That During The Season , A Respectable Player Like Mark goes , That the Captain leaves in winter and signed a HALF YEAR Contract somewhere else , That has Never Happened in Bayern"

Then he added

" That Departure looks like an escape and what about before ? From What Did Lucio Escape? From What Did Martin Demichelis and Luca Toni escape? All of those did not even had a chance to Leave in a respectful way , that is more than a pity "

About Bayerns Situation under Van Gaal

"Sporty-wise it is ok , Financially it is also good , but footballers are also Humans !"

===========================================
Now Oliver Kahn's turn (he said what he said in Kicker)

Kahn said " When Co-operation is needed , Louis Van Gaal seems to take those decision in a quiet little Room , then makes everyone know his decision , A Coach should involve the leaders in decision makings"

then he added

" So Now Van Gaal has now even more need to win , The needed continuity that exists in the Trainer job currently is Highly Based on Results, but that is his motto : Death or Gladioli"

(VAN GAAL always says Death or Gladioli in interviews before important games)

About Van Bommel Leaving

" I think that it is problematic that during a season , A Player with such experience and importance Like Van bommel who has been the leader of the team and most importantly the young players Leaves"

Kahn also Criticized the Project of making the team Younger , because this project has limits

"It cant be the Target of FC Bayern to Build A Strong Under-21 Team !!!!!"

=======================
Hope you liked that

i Agree with them

and about MVB , i was in just GYM today , and they showed on the Screens there his presentation at AC Milan

To be honest , i felt really sad , and it somehow hurt my heart
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Zer0 Bayern » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:55 am

I think this should be last season with Van Gaal here, although I'm aware he extended. Not because of bad results or lack of sucess, but he seems like a difficult person to treat. Look all the people who he's been in trouble with... surely there must be something wrong about him. Maybe his personality, high ego, i don't know.
...................................JaBEAST Martínez...................................
Zer0 Bayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:26 am

Both make a lot of sense, but I especially agree with Scholl =D> =D>
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:22 pm

Zer0 Bayern wrote:by Zer0 Bayern » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:55 am

I think this should be last season with Van Gaal here, although I'm aware he extended. Not because of bad results or lack of sucess, but he seems like a difficult person to treat. Look all the people who he's been in trouble with... surely there must be something wrong about him. Maybe his personality, high ego, i don't know.

Wait till you read this
Louis Van Gaal countered Scholl and Kahn(I told you that he cant shut up and let it go )

He said " I have Never Talked to Kahn , I also Have not Talked much with Scholl who was here last year,What they say is parrot babbling , so i am not going to be upset , This is FC Bayern , I know before about these stories. FC Hollywood and so, are also known in Holland "
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:26 pm

Louis Van Gaal vs hoeness Round 4

LVG started an argument with Hoeness again

LVG said " The president has shown criticism , it is like this now , and it was the same 3 months ago , the thing is that this Person is not always in the Saebner Strasse (Street where bayern are located) , I only have to deal with the Board , and the Board is supporting me , like they do with my team and squad , I really feel comfortable here "

======
now Hoeness will fight back , Because ALSO HOENESS CAN NOT SHUT UP
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:42 pm

I dont see anything bad in what he said....it is not like he said anything bad about Ulli...maybe media made a little bit more out of that comment.

Let's hope Ulli does not take it the bad way...and that they all sit down and talk not to talk to media in the future.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Element » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:47 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:I dont see anything bad in what he said....it is not like he said anything bad about Ulli...maybe media made a little bit more out of that comment.

Yes ok , But like i said

Hoeness wont shut up , and will probably say something

and LVG is also a bigmouth , so he will say something too
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MUTU » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:51 pm

If they were to have a physical fight, who do you think would win? I think it would be a pretty close contest, but I think Hoeness might be more determined and agressive, which would give him the edge.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:16 pm

We've truly become FC Hollywood again these last few months/weeks...

Constant arguments
Fighting with the KNVB about Robben's injury
Losing our captain

what else?
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:19 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:what else?

Surprisingly winning the Treble

that would Be Like AVATAR for Hollywood !!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby nur4bayern » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:22 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:We've truly become FC Hollywood again these last few months/weeks...

Constant arguments
Fighting with the KNVB about Robben's injury
Losing our captain

what else?

You are absolutely right! It's getting to be ridiculous and I remember the FC Hollywood days, it was almost embarassing the constant bs going on off the pitch.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby dambun » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:04 pm

OK!
So LvG has big EGO... and Uli has also big EGO... and they won't let anything pass with ease, and they'll comment on everything....
This is not news to anyone.... SO WHAT?

Let's not make a big fuss out of it... Nothing much bad is being said... These are different point of views that could be solved with some talking.... Kalle and co can really help it....

And I really think LvG should take a more collaborative approach towards our club management. and I believe he should improve his human management skills..... But I am completely backing him in this situation.... No need for such comments right now.... we always wanted to get rid of Braafheid... wanted to build a new midfield line without MvB and wanted to give Alaba a better chance to improve by playing regularly, not sitting on our bench for a whole season... And now that we've done that everyone is criticizing LvG!

And what have Bayern done to MvB??? why is it that Scholl says that "this is not the warm club I've grown to know"???
Is it wrong for LvG to say to MvB that he wants to give a chance to Kroos-Schweini combo??? what would we have said, if LvG continued to use a bad MvB as a starter and he ruined our game-play every single match???

Like I said before, I understand Hoeness's worries... and I like his way of talking loudly about things, and I find it effective lots of the times.... And I am against LvG's decision to use Kraft (which will eveentually fail and we''ll get Neuer).... But at the same time I believe LvG does not deserve to be under constant criticism... it's not fair to him, and not beneficial for the club....
The whole Bayern System should once again concentrate on getting the results... and not talking much to the media...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion